It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can’t Handle the 9/11 Truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatDivider

Were any of those buildings in that video hit by missiles the size of a commercial airplane? I'm just asking from an objective viewpoint.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Don't know but WTC7 was NOT and fell like a house of cards. I merely want to point out that fire has never taken down steel structures like it did that day. That's all.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Don't know but WTC7 was NOT and fell like a house of cards. I merely want to point out that fire has never taken down steel structures like it did that day. That's all.

Was Building 7 built the with the same specs as the towers?

Fire wasnt the cause of the collapse.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatDivider

You tell me...

No, sorry, that's your burden. Please present the database of all building fires that you have been referencing, not a youtube video of cherry picked events that support your "theory". That is the definition of junk science - creating a theory and then looking for evidence to support it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

No.

Why?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

No.

Why?

Simply because the cause of any type of collapse is due to the way the structure stands and if its stability fails due to whatever influences whether it be fire, bombs or a part of the building missing, someone kicking your legs out from under you etc etc

Fire might have had an influence on weakening the structure but the actual collapse wasnt due the fire, thats just way to simplified.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Fire might have had an influence on weakening the structure but the actual collapse wasnt due the fire, thats just way to simplified.

Why? I mean we are talking about fire here, not being pelted with marshmallows. Fire is one of the most destructive forces in nature. Why is it that you think that a force that can "weaken" a building but cannot "weaken" the building to the point of failure?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So if it hasn't happened once before, you think it was likely to happen three times in one day and one of the buildings was not struck by a plane?

2 struck by planes then fires one struck by debris then fire. WTC 7 had a gash cut in one elevation which ran over 20 floors reported by the NYFD unless of course you are calling them liars?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

So if it hasn't happened once before, you think it was likely to happen three times in one day and one of the buildings was not struck by a plane?

2 struck by planes then fires one struck by debris then fire. WTC 7 had a gash cut in one elevation which ran over 20 floors reported by the NYFD unless of course you are calling them liars?

Can you quote where I called anyone a liar??? Didn't think so.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
**Any Terms & Conditions infraction in the 9/11 forum may result in the termination of your account without warning.**

Let's remember that any violations, and I do mean any will probably result in your account being terminated.

Without Warning.

Thanks,

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think the sad fact of the matter is that America is handling 9/11 truth. To Americans 9/11 truth is like roadkill. They just drove right on through. What is down the road for Americans is anybody's guess.

I just hope enough people come to their senses soon enough.

George W. Bush certainly has come to his senses. He owns 99,000 acres in Paraguay.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

We're handling the truth of what happened, but not the truth of WHY. That's what I'm trying to figure out: exactly how far did America go for its own agenda? Were those victims the unfortunate sacrifices in a giant game of chess? Are we simply pawns to be used in a political scheme intended to benefit the shareholders of the various opposing factions?

I want to know what our place is in this horrid screenplay, and I want to know how much our own government is willing to do to us for its own gratification. Because ultimately, I want to know if we can even trust our government with our finances, our liberty, or even our lives.

So far, the results of my personal investigation aren't encouraging. And that investigation goes for the rest of the world, too. I don't just fight for myself. I fight for all of the innocent. I fight for everyone who deserves better but gets the short end of the deal because it suits the purposes of those who hold power in this game of thrones.

In my heart, I feel 9/11 was only the beginning. And by the end of it, I fear the cost may be much higher.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Two things that seem suspicous to me are:

1)The empire state building was hit by an army air corp bomber plane in the 1940`s and it didn`t fall down, so why did the WTC`s,that were designed and built to survive a direct hit by a plane, collapse?

2) Jet fuel is extremely flammable and vaporizes extremely fast, moreso than gasoline does.after the initial impact and explosion it`s not possible that there was much if any jet fuel left to spread through the building and create fires and melt steel beams.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Can you quote where I called anyone a liar??? Didn't think so.

I didn't say that you claimed NO structural damage to WTC 7 it's well documented and posted on here lots of times in fact its posted in this thread before your first post if you had read the posts you would have seen it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Two things that seem suspicous to me are:

1)The empire state building was hit by an army air corp bomber plane in the 1940`s and it didn`t fall down, so why did the WTC`s,that were designed and built to survive a direct hit by a plane, collapse?

2) Jet fuel is extremely flammable and vaporizes extremely fast, moreso than gasoline does.after the initial impact and explosion it`s not possible that there was much if any jet fuel left to spread through the building and create fires and melt steel beams.

Were do we start MASS,SPEED, BUILDING CONSTRUCTION , so what do you want to tackle first

Oh of course the jet fuel was the only thing that could have burned up there

edit on 12-9-2012 by wmd_2008 because: line added

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The word "physics" was not used a single time in that article and has not appeared in this thread.

How are people supposed to understand what THE TRUTH is when most of the Truth Movement can't explain it?

It is like both sides want this to be an "emotional" issue that people "believe" in when it is actually a simple matter of cold calculation requiring accurate data. The idea that less than 200 tons of airliner with 34 tons of jet fuel could totally destroy a skyscraper over 400,000 tons in less than two hours is absurd.

The problem is that SCIENCE is supposed to be a TRUTH MOVEMENT and we do not have the majority of scientists up in arms about this. Even if 9/11 is resolved politically the 9/11 Decade will be a blot on scientists world wide for decades if not centuries. We still hear about the Galileo Affair, well this is the 9/11 Affair.

What would have happened if thousands of physicists had held a convention in New York in the summer of 2002 and announced to the world that there was no way airliners could have caused so much destruction on 9/11? Could the mainstream media have ignored it? Could they be accused of being crazy? But what can they do now? If they make that claim now then how do they explain not having done it already?

Fiziks is Fundamental Resistance is Futile

psik

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I thought I would jump on into the "fire" that is 9/11 debate. Why not?

I'm no building expert, but as a thinking person, I cannot help but wonder the following:

1. A structure that is damaged on one side would tilt as it falls. Just as a tree being chopped down will fall in the direction of the chopping, unless pulled the other way. Seems to me those towers should have tilted severely before collapsing, that's just common sense.

2. Building 7 was reported as collapsed almost 20 minutes before it actually did so. And Larry Silverstein, the lucky brand-new owner of the WTC buildings, admitting that it was "pulled". I imagine it takes a great deal of time to set up a demolition of this nature....correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Silverstein invested $15 million in buildings that were definitely in need of asbestos removal. After 9/11, he made billions from a double policy against terrorist attacks. Nice and neat for him, eh?

4. Somebody explain the molten metal that is clearly shown falling from the towers like it's being poured in a foundry.

5. Somebody explain all the eyewitness accounts of "bombs" going off in the BASEMENT of the towers prior to their collapse. Were they all delusional? Were the people in the basement who were burned and blown up just an illusion?

Then, there is the issue of the stock market. My husband has been day trading for years, and those rats never miss an opportunity to score a buck. The put options (betting that a stock will fall) for American Airlines and United Airlines ONLY (no other airlines) went up astronomically two days and the day before 9/11. Those people who did so made millions of dollars. I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to stocks, those people are too eager to make a buck and will use insider information if they can get it. Apparently, they got it....or a bunch of them have incredible ESP. Since most of them tend to be soulless vultures, I believe they had inside information. You can imagine all the scenarios you want to, the stock market never lies when it comes to opportunistic blood-sucking to fatten their wallets. HOW DID THEY KNOW?

There is the problem with the fact that most of the supposed "hijackers" are still alive to this day.

There is the issue of the FBI's website not listing Osama Bin Laden as being responsible for the 9/11 attacks, because, as the FBI stated flatly, "We have no evidence linking him to these attacks".

Why did the 9/11 commission take so damned long to be formed? Why did the Bush Administration stall and B.S. their way around it for 14 months before putting together a bunch of Bush cronies to do a hatchet job on this, and omit a great deal of information which would have been pertinent to the case? Does the Warren Commission ring a bell?

Why was the Patriot Act already written and ready to be shoved through? Why did we invade Iraq and murder a bunch of innocent people, if Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11?

I, like the OP, can smell bull pucky a mile away. The official story DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. There are too many variables, inconsistencies, and strange things that are swept under the rug by those who want so badly to believe that a few crazed jihadists (who were drinking and going to strip clubs, BTW, not readying themselves to meet Mohammad and their heavenly virgins) did this.

Our goverment is caught in lie after lie. We are in two wars, have devastated two countries who have done nothing to us, and 11 years later, there is still obfuscation, confusion, anger, and a lot of baloney coming from the MSM and our government. We're still over in the middle east, now looking to involve ourselves further into that sandy quaqmire, and we're no closer to the truth now than we were then.

The JFK assassination was a blueprint for how to commit a major atrocity in order to justify an unwinnable war and getting away with it. For those of you who say, "But all those people couldn't keep their mouth shut", I say to you, the ones that couldn't, are now dead, or terrified for their lives.

Truth is always stranger than fiction, and governments are always as evil as we allow them to be. From the looks of it, we're allowing them to get away with a hell of a lot.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Please get the mass right at least the towers were not 400,000 tons!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
In before career ATS debunkers. There was an older thread I was looking over awhile ago which had a very interesting interview process with a few psychologists on what makes this kind of denial tick.

I don't mean to thieve from that thread, but it struck a chord with me and it seems relevant here:

edit on 12-9-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

Ya great video. Frig, I didn't even graduate from high school and I knew that. That's exactly what I said before. But it really has nothing to do with how smart you are. If you've never faced serious trauma, difficulties, and challenges in life then you likely still live in this almost physiological childlike state. So when 9/11 happened you get the same reaction that kids would probably take. Either they'll look again and again and when reality sets in they break down. Or they looked once, now they don't dare look again as it's too scary. It's beyond there emotional comfort zone so to speak. Get ready say it the fast way.... you.....get ready.....Are....get ready.....in....get ready.....denial..... very good. (no not you, just others ha ha)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join