It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Check: One on One with President Obama, Why Is The U.S. Suportting Al Queda In Syria?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by Pipebomb24875
How does a local news host get an interview w Obama? I wish every city's news station had a Ben Swann.

More to the point, why is Fox News that is controlled by the elite getting a one on one interview with Obama to criticise him on national TV?

Do your research man. Look up Ben swann and his media company that he works for. He doesn't work for fox they are merely affiliates with his company raycom media.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

How does a local news host get an interview w Obama? I wish every city's news station had a Ben Swann.

More to the point, why is Fox News that is controlled by the elite getting a one on one interview with Obama to criticise him on national TV?

Do your research man. Look up Ben swann and his media company that he works for. He doesn't work for fox they are merely affiliates with his company raycom media.

He works for Fox19? Is this not part of the Fox news network?

Do you not think someone had to pull the strings to get Obama on national TV one on one to criticise him like that?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

He works for Fox19? Is this not part of the Fox news network?

Do you not think someone had to pull the strings to get Obama on national TV one on one to criticise him like that?

I told you already, Fox is the affiliate to the PRIVATE media cable company he works for, RAYCOM MEDIA. He has asked that his fans WRITE to Raycom Media if they like what he has to offer. Thats right...write Raycom NOT Fox. Fox doesn't CONTROL anything, they are merely a BRAND for the cable company to use as a MEDIUM.

I gave you the information, you are FREE to cross reference my FACTS. I told you to do your own research, its fine if you don't believe me, LOOK IT UP.
edit on 13-9-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Why are they supporting and funding them period?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Firstly a couple of errors made in the video, America did not create Al-Qa’ida and certainly not in the 1970’s, Al-Qa’ida did not formally exist until 1988 and it was created by Bin Laden and a group of likeminded Mujahedeen to steer Jihad following the war with the soviets. In Libya there was at most 250 fighters who were Al-Qa’ida, much of the LIFG did not associate themselves with Al-Qa’ida and America did not actively fund Al-Qa’ida in Libya. Also Clinton was not talking about the CIA setting up Al-Qa’ida directly she was talking about the general support given to Afghanistan during the 1980’s and how this backfired in America years later.

America is supporting the FSA, not Al-Qa’ida who are operating under a different name. America is being forced to support the FSA because they know the Assad regime is doomed and if they don’t support the FSA then Al-Qa’ida could gain ground in Syria and end up in possession of some rather nasty weapons and a new foot hold in the Middle East. The only solution to such a scenario would be for America to invade Syria and it would end up as a whole bloody mess.

Yes Al-Qa’ida is present in Syria but America is doing everything it can to ensure they do not end up in power. That is why America is supporting the FSA, the FSA and Al-Qa’ida both want Assad out but both for different reasons so for now they have the same agenda but when Assad is out you can bet they will be fighting each other for control and America wants to back the FSA because if Al-Qa’ida wins it means they get the chemical weapons.

It really is that simple

top topics

<< 1   >>

join