It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney 'Outraged' Over Obama 'Sympathy' for Embassy Attackers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I swear if I didn't know any better, some here are more pissed off at the POTUS than they are at the protesters themselves.

Oh I get it... it is only a patriotic duty to get behind the POTUS when an (R) is holding the office.

I would wager if Romney were POTUS, anyone who would be riding his back over this would be unpatriotic.

Yea... I've seen this script before...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Certain posters on this site have an agenda...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RottenBeauty
Certain posters on this site have an agenda...

Everyone has (or should have) an agenda.
But the question is, does the agenda make sense. So long as people are ready to counter with facts above the noise, then agendas will be either fulfilled or destroyed.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
Yes, let's blame Obama for attacks on Americans provoked by Right wing Christians -- eager to have a holy war with Islam -- producing a video the sole intent of which is to enrage the Muslim world and create reprisals. Sure we have freedom of speech, but we also are supposed to be responsible stewards of that right.

The attackers are guilty of being manipulated by crazy American Taliban Christians and then launching terrible attacks, but it is far Right American zealots pulling the trigger.

With every passing day I hate Right wing Christians more because I am now convinced even more their sole intent is to instill a Christian theocracy and provoke global war between the religions. Fundamentalist Christians are LOVING this right now. The more American blood spilled by their exact counterparts in the Muslim world, the happier they literally are. Right wing Christians care nothing for America or Americans, they are just using our Constitution as a vehicle to bring on psychotic Christian rule.
edit on 12-9-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

So you are saying that islamic fundamentalists get to dictate what we say and do in our own country?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Well, I don't trust the Mormons. Any religious group that would massacre their fellow countrymen are considered terrorists in this day and age. Mormonism teaches that violence and even murder is justifiable if God commands it. Scary to think that a Mormon may become the most powerful leader in the Western world.

Interestingly Sept. 11, 2012 it is the 155th Anniversary of the Mountain Meadows Massacre.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints or Mormons are Christians. Where in christian teachings does it say that voilence and even murder is justified. I think you are a little confused as to what a Mormon is.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Eurisko2012

If it was an act of war brought on by the Muslim Brotherhood, then wouldn't we be at war with Egypt as well?

Attack whoever is responsible for the assassination of Ambassador Chris Stevens.

- Al Qaeda & Muslim Brotherhood -

I can tell you that the CIA knows exactly who did this.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by westo

Originally posted by westo
I'm confused where Obama "sympathizes" with the embassy attackers?

Yeah, that's because he didn't. Romney's people are desperate to knock Obama out of the lead in this election. It will only get worse. It will get dirtier. If Romney's not ahead going into the last weeks of the election, it will get very ugly, as the GOP desperately goes after Obama's religion, race and place of birth. Romney is hoping Americans are stupid enough to believe the rumors against Obama. And unfortunately, some of them are.

Strap in peeps. We're in for a wild and lie-filled election cycle.

Yeah, could be even better than the Gore / Bush debacle of 2000. Can you say "Hanging Chads" I knew that you could......

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

If it was an act of war brought on by the Muslim Brotherhood, then wouldn't we be at war with Egypt as well?

Attack whoever is responsible for the assassination of Ambassador Chris Stevens.

Just saw Clinton on CNN. She is stating that it is a small force not Libya.

Maybe this administration will call this, "workplace violence".

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

With every passing day I hate Right wing Christians more and am convinced even more their sole intent is to instill a Christian theocracy. Fundamentalist Christians are LOVING this right now. The more American blood spilled by their exact counterparts in the Muslim world, the happier they literally are.

I agree. At least some of the Fundamentalist Christians in the south are direct descendants from the original Puritans.

If you read the facts on Puritans - - - they were not pacifists. They tried to force England into ruling by their strict religious belief. Sound familiar.

Believe me England didn't cry any tears when they left for America.

link   

Originally posted by awakehuman

Originally posted by jerico65
Hold it a minute, let me get this straight.

They were protesting a Dutch produced movie by rioting at the US Embassy?

Oh, wait, the Great Satan is behind everything, even movies producted in a country that has made diverse and not really US Friendly movies in the past?

This is the result of foreign policy that's gone adrift.

If this had happened to any other countries embassy, the rioters would be filling body bags by now. Too bad we got issued a wimp instead of a President.

reply to post by jerico65

Speaking by phone from an undisclosed location, writer and director Sam Bacile remained defiant, saying Islam is a cancer and that he intended his film to be a provocative political statement condemning the religion.

Bacile, a 56-year-old California real estate developer who identifies himself as an Israeli Jew, said he believes the movie will help his native land by exposing Islam's flaws to the world.

"Islam is a cancer, period," he repeatedly said in a solemn, accented tone.

The two-hour movie, "Innocence of Muslims," cost $5 million to make and was financed with the help of more than 100 Jewish donors, said Bacile, who wrote and directed it.

Source : Times Of India
edit on 12-9-2012 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

This guy does have something here however to be correct he hould have said..... "all religion is the cancer though and the way the leaders use it is even more abhorrent!"

link   

And if it turns out to be (as things like facts show) random civilians simply pissed off that their religion was mocked and so did the abortion doctor by a fundy move towards an ambassador?

Start bombing egypt?

Surely that will make the world a safer place...

(the fringe right worries me..someone may accidently put them back in power out of irony or something)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
What does Romney have to do with in all of this? BLAME BLAME BLAME . . .
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It's called - deflection -.

It won't work. I think Senator Patrick Leahy is on the phone with Speaker Boehner right now.

We may have bi-partisan demands for the resignation of Hillary Clinton.

Once again, you win my prize for the least informed and most dishonest post of the day. Sec. Clinton is near universally respected in Washington and the world's governments. The exception is the insane and intentionally ignorant Christian Right wing, whose voice now dominates the GOP. But unlike Sec. Clinton, the American Christian Right is reviled and thought dangerous by most of the American population and all of the world, except for maybe the Orthodox Jews in Israel and a handful African "Christian" dictators.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

There were 18 marines protecting the embassy in Tripoli....do you know how many were assigned to the consulate in Benghazi?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Well, I don't trust the Mormons. Any religious group that would massacre their fellow countrymen are considered terrorists in this day and age. Mormonism teaches that violence and even murder is justifiable if God commands it. Scary to think that a Mormon may become the most powerful leader in the Western world.

Interestingly Sept. 11, 2012 it is the 155th Anniversary of the Mountain Meadows Massacre.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints or Mormons are Christians. Where in christian teachings does it say that voilence and even murder is justified. I think you are a little confused as to what a Mormon is.

Probably hasn't heard of Missouri Executive Order 44 - either.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

It seems the false flag idea may have some merits.

Identity of anti-Muslim filmmaker called into question

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I'm sure you will be setting crosses on fire on people's lawns later tonight.

If you like reading about extermination, enjoy this one: Missouri Extermination Order.

There is a whole lot about the Mountain Meadows Massacre that involves revenge concerning the genocide against the Mormons, particularly since the wagon train was from the state that ran the Mormons out.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Better check the most recent news reports...and the postings I put up earlier.

It had NOTHING to do with the movie, that was a smoke screen.

They used the protest as a way to carry out a planned attack.

Can people please keep up.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

en.wikipedia.org...

Karen if you look at the old testament there are many passages about violence and Christians.... even though Christians aren't supposed to be living under the old book... how else could Leviticus be used to legitimize a stance against homosexuals? However, I don't see states like NC handing out bans or death penalties on shellfish!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

let's blame Obama for attacks on Americans provoked by Right wing Christians -- eager to have a holy war with Islam -- producing a video the sole intent of which is to enrage the Muslim world and create reprisals.

You really ought to put the blame where it belongs ... ON THE ATTACKERS .. not on people who are expressing their freedom of speech and right to an opinion. Just because someone makes a cheesy low budget flick about Muhammed isn't a valid reason to go off and murder a bunch of innocent people.

The blame for the attack belongs to the attackers. No one else.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Let me ask you ATS'ers.
Was this an act of war?

An embassy of the USA is considered to be American Soil.
It was an act of war against the USA by an entity.
Who/what that entity is remains to be seen.
And yes, we CAN be at war with an entity. It doesn't have to be a country.

Watch it be the Muslim Brotherhood .. who Obama just gushes over ...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join