It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney 'Outraged' Over Obama 'Sympathy' for Embassy Attackers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by xuenchen

Xue,

Thanks for this great post! I have been looking for that U.S. Embassy statement this morning!
I am so utterly disgusted with The Obama Administration for using this flimsy excuse,
they know that film is not the reason for the Embassy attacks!

I am outraged that peaceful law abiding U.S. Citizens who serve to foster diplomatic
relations between countries have been harmed, and murdered, and Obama is once
again apologizing!

Obama is the Appeaser In Chief.

Obama is a disgrace. November can't get here soon enough.

- Obama & Hillary Overrule Congress - Foolish Endeavor
edit on 12-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Haha...yeah...that would require a brain, some kind of an education and some common senses...most that jumped on that train have none of those.

Obama needs to go...but Robo-Romney isn't a damn bit better...I support neither. If you are so ready to go into another war, jump in line and sign up...otherwise...I don't want to hear it. We are broke and enough of our people have died for oil and natural resources.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Lets stop arguing for a minute and take a better look at this whole situation....it screams of the FF attack we have all been fearing.....this was not just an attack over a film....it was used as cover.

Connect the dots:

A bloody attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya that left American ambassador Christopher Stevens, two marines and a communications officer dead was a planned ambush by terrorists using a pro-Islam protest as cover, it has been claimed.

The victims died during a rocket attack after an armed mob protesting at a 'blasphemous' film about the Prophet Mohammed set fire to the consulate in Benghazi.

It is believed a small, vicious group of attackers used the protest as a diversion, although question remain over whether the killers drummed up support for the march or simply took advantage of it, an official told CNN.

While it is not known exactly who was responsible for the ambush, a London think tank with strong ties to Libya said Stevens, who is not believed to have been targeted, could have been the victim of a revenge attack by al Qaeda.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The assault 'came to avenge the death of Abu Yaya al-Libi, al Qaeda's second in command killed a few months ago', think tank Quilliam told CNN, noting the rocket-propelled grenade launchers used in the attack do not normally appear at peaceful protests

. As speculations over what led to the attack intensify, President Barack Obama has deployed a team of 50 marines to the compound in Benghazi which was left ravaged by firebombs during the attack.

He could also command unmanned surveillance drones to fly over Benghazi in search of jihadi encampments possibly tied to the deadly attack, a U.S. official said. The drones, which would pass gathered information to Libyans, are expected to be approved by the Pentagon and White House shortly.

edit on 12-9-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

The deaths will put huge pressure on the Libyan administration which took over after the fall of Muammar Gaddafi. Despite the West taking a key role in his overthrow, the country remains unstable and Islamic militants have moved into the power vacuum.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Very interesting theories here:

A Jew in hiding, stupid racist rants, the movie financed by rich Jews, all published in the New York Times, so it must be true.

Quite a coup, eh? What is really going on here, besides trying to give Israel and the Jews another black eye? The embassy attacks were a well-planned, well-financed intelligence operation, going back many months, a trap set to spring on the 9/11 before our 2012 election.

Three possibilities come to mind. One, this was a not-so-subtle warning to Obama not to allow Israel to launch a strike against Iran before the election.

Two, the Iranians have more "incidents" ready to spring, so as to significantly hurt Obama's re-election.

Three, this was a blunt message about Obama's and thus America's weakness, and Iranian strength, on the ground in the Middle East.

Is it any wonder that Obama could not find time to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu? Obviously the Iranian warnings were received and understood. Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

Especially the part about not meeting with Netanyahu.....hmmmm

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Lets stop arguing for a minute and take a better look at this whole situation....it screams of the FF attack we have all been fearing.....this was not just an attack over a film....it was used as cover.

Connect the dots:

A bloody attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya that left American ambassador Christopher Stevens, two marines and a communications officer dead was a planned ambush by terrorists using a pro-Islam protest as cover, it has been claimed.

The victims died during a rocket attack after an armed mob protesting at a 'blasphemous' film about the Prophet Mohammed set fire to the consulate in Benghazi.

It is believed a small, vicious group of attackers used the protest as a diversion, although question remain over whether the killers drummed up support for the march or simply took advantage of it, an official told CNN.

While it is not known exactly who was responsible for the ambush, a London think tank with strong ties to Libya said Stevens, who is not believed to have been targeted, could have been the victim of a revenge attack by al Qaeda.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The assault 'came to avenge the death of Abu Yaya al-Libi, al Qaeda's second in command killed a few months ago', think tank Quilliam told CNN, noting the rocket-propelled grenade launchers used in the attack do not normally appear at peaceful protests

. As speculations over what led to the attack intensify, President Barack Obama has deployed a team of 50 marines to the compound in Benghazi which was left ravaged by firebombs during the attack.

He could also command unmanned surveillance drones to fly over Benghazi in search of jihadi encampments possibly tied to the deadly attack, a U.S. official said. The drones, which would pass gathered information to Libyans, are expected to be approved by the Pentagon and White House shortly.

The deaths will put huge pressure on the Libyan administration which took over after the fall of Muammar Gaddafi. Despite the West taking a key role in his overthrow, the country remains unstable and Islamic militants have moved into the power vacuum.

What we know so far:

- Burning Americans flags in Egypt, Libya & Tunisia

- Lets see. Who could be behind the flag burning?

- The Libya Embassy was a soft target that was hit hard. Ambassador Chris Stevens was

murdered along with others. They torched the place and stole the documents.

- Obama is - shocked - and helpless.

- Hillary Clinton is incompetent.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Then you pull in the "Jewish" aspect with the director...

Makings of nice little FF?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The "totality" of Romney's response is currently being scutinized. In the coming days ahead, Romney's response will prove that hindsight is 20/20. In this situation, I'd rather be Romney than Obama. As Obama had missed last week's intel meetings.

As far as FF goes, the U.S. military only gets involved in international conflicts ONLY WHEN THE MAJORITY OF THE PUBLIC ARE BEHIND IT. (War College)

Exclusive: No Record of Intel Briefings for Obama Week Before Embassy Attacks by Wynton Hall
www.breitbart.com...

Originally posted by timetothink

Then you pull in the "Jewish" aspect with the director...

Makings of nice little FF?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think we should just leave the middle east to it's own destruction. I really don't want to see another conflict that we cannot afford financially. I'd prefer we actually save money by cutting off all foreign aid...financial aid, food and medicine. Let the thugs that did this explain to their families why they are starving and dieing of treatable illnesses. I also think we pull all of our "peace keeping" forces out. If these idiots want to kill, let them kill each other.

If we have to resort to military action, we do it swiftly and without mercy. No stroking and circle jerking this thing out for months or years. Blast it, bomb it and burn it and finish it off with a nice aerial spraying of chemical and biological weapons...just to live up to our name over there.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
I think we should just leave the middle east to it's own destruction.

Doesn't 911 and other attacks on American soil - - - tell you they aren't gonna stay on their own soil in the middle east?

Do you honestly believe pulling completely out of a foreign country - - - is going to solve anything?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Nice article,
Thanks going to have a read.

American Thinker has good insights.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Romney comes off looking like nothing more than a gung-ho cowboy with no idea what Foreign policy is. Looks like if he wins this election, he'll fight every dick and sally that crosses his path.

What a desperate blow hard.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Open mic captures press coordinating questions for Romney “no matter who he calls on we’re covered”

Before Romney issued his statement today, an open mic capture the press coordinating questions to ask Romney, with one saying “no matter who he calls on we’re covered on the one question”. I’ve transcribed it to the best of my ability but the audio is below for verification:

I’ve labeled one as the CBS News reporter as I believe it is Nancy Cordes who works for CBS News. If I’ve gotten that wrong I apologize and will correct.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: …pointing out that the Republicans… *unintelligible* …Obama….

CBS REPORTER: That’s the question.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: *unintelligible*

CBS REPORTER: Yeah that’s the question. I would just say do you regret your question.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Your question? Your statement?

CBS REPORTER: I mean your statement. Not even the tone, because then he can go off on…

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: And then if he does, if we can just follow up and say ‘but this morning your answer is continuing to sound…’ – *becomes unintelligble*

CBS REPORTER: You can’t say that..

**Later**

CBS REPORTER: I’m just trying to make sure that we’re just talking about, no matter who he calls on we’re covered on the one question.
www.therightscoop.com...
UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Do you stand by your statement or regret your statement?

and there you have it. Do you think the Obama administration wrote the questions for them?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by timetothink

Nice article,
Thanks going to have a read.

American Thinker has good insights.

Here is another link you should see.

Hillary gives the Muslim Brotherhood $1.5 Billion! Democrat Senator Leahy called it a

foolish endeavor. - March 21, 2012 -

- Congress Overruled - Hillary & Obama
edit on 12-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Nothing is further from the truth. I think he will have his hands full
with the economy.

Everyone is outraged this has happened, well everyone that is except
The Obama Administration.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wrong!

Romney is already appearing as a weak choice for President by turning a TRAGEDY that couldn't have been stopped, into a political opportunity. He is opportunist that tried to "score points" by accusing the Obama administration of this and that, instead of just speaking about the actual situation.

In contrast, Obama gave a speech that a leader should at times like this. Obama did not once bring up politics. Instead, he expressed his disgust with the violence, vowed that justice will be served, said that he is amping up security at other locations with our diplomats. Like a true President, take a break from politics for a minute, and be a leader.

Romney is d-bag. The media is already cutting into him for "jumping the gun" "before all the facts were out" in his own interest for political gain.

Romney is just getting lower and lower in the polls as we get closer to the election day.

I don't care for politics in general, I think both sides spend way too much time campaigning when they should be doing their job, especially on an election year. It's a waste of an entire year that could have been dedicated to the real issues! If they can't take a break for at least one day during a tragedy then they are the bottom feeders of politicians. Romney is a catfish amongst the fish.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Thank you very much! I have been looking for that article for weeks!
So, the key word was Hillary! I should have known!

This is how so much of what Obama has done stayed under the wrappers.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You're welcome.

The previous one from the Daily Mail is goo too...but loooong.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
According to the news going on, all dems, independents, and about half the republicans think Mittens is totally off here and is treating it like a very destructive gaffe.

How many votes will this cost Obama? thinking none, Romney however..ya, he has lost several by his clear overt political nonsense on a real issue.

But meh, keep listening to the absolute fringe of the party for your perspective...your going to be very shocked come november...guess it will be 4 more years of nonsense yacking about revolution and whatnot.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
EXCLUSIVE: Open mic captures press coordinating questions for Romney “no matter who he calls on we’re covered”

Before Romney issued his statement today, an open mic capture the press coordinating questions to ask Romney, with one saying “no matter who he calls on we’re covered on the one question”. I’ve transcribed it to the best of my ability but the audio is below for verification:

I’ve labeled one as the CBS News reporter as I believe it is Nancy Cordes who works for CBS News. If I’ve gotten that wrong I apologize and will correct.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: …pointing out that the Republicans… *unintelligible* …Obama….

CBS REPORTER: That’s the question.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: *unintelligible*

CBS REPORTER: Yeah that’s the question. I would just say do you regret your question.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Your question? Your statement?

CBS REPORTER: I mean your statement. Not even the tone, because then he can go off on…

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: And then if he does, if we can just follow up and say ‘but this morning your answer is continuing to sound…’ – *becomes unintelligble*

CBS REPORTER: You can’t say that..

**Later**

CBS REPORTER: I’m just trying to make sure that we’re just talking about, no matter who he calls on we’re covered on the one question.
www.therightscoop.com...
UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Do you stand by your statement or regret your statement?

and there you have it. Do you think the Obama administration wrote the questions for them?

The MSM is in Obama's corner. They'll do anything they can to alter public opinion to get him elected again.

Nice find!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JRockABM

What do you mean by "couldn't be stopped" they had advance notice of the "protests" at the Embassy.

Security should have been stepped up and diplomats should have been removed for a few days.

The news site Ahram Online reports that an Egyptian media mogul fanned the flames of the protests and called for demonstrations. "The Islamist protesters had answered a call by Salafist leader Wesam Abdel-Wareth – who is also the president of Egypt's ultra-conservative Hekma television channel – to protest the film 'Muhammad's trial' at 5pm outside the US embassy in Cairo's Garden City district," reports the site. "The protest began to deviate from its peaceful nature when some demonstrators began setting off fireworks, the sound of which resembled gunfire. Other demonstrators at the scene chanted 'Peaceful, Peaceful,' urging their fellow protesters to refrain from acts of violence."

Although the Army has been called in, protesters were able to scale the walls and penetrate the perimeter of the Embassy. Reporting from Cairo, Foreign Policy's David Kenner writes, "Here in Egypt, the question is why security was so light as to allow the demonstrators to storm the embassy so easily -- and what the Muslim Brotherhood will do next. While Egypt's most powerful party did not instigate the protest, Cairo is waiting with bated breath to see whether it will disavow the efforts of its fellow Islamists. If not, America's old traumas may soon be coming back with a vengeance."

www.theatlanticwire.com...

All embassies in the area should have been on alert....someone dropped a really big ball. Or it was orchestrated.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join