It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney 'Outraged' Over Obama 'Sympathy' for Embassy Attackers

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Even if that is true, it really doesn't matter. He had no business criticizing the President for what someone across the world said. He had no business making a statement in haste that could make our country look divided and weak.

That's typical Romney. His only concern is himself. He doesn't care that he harms the country by making it look divided and weak, as long as he has a better chance of power grab.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
$1.5 Billion went to the Muslim Brotherhood. - March 21, 2012 -

It went to the US security firms working with the Egyptian Army. If you can't tell the difference between that, and a payment to Muslim Brotherhood (a party which doesn't own the Army), there is no argument with you because you don't care to use logic.

Well, think it through.

-- IF -- the $1.5 Billion was so harmless then -- WHY -- did Democrat Patrick Leahy

object to it being handed to the Muslim Brotherhood?

You know, i guess it's entirely possible that Senator Patrick Leahy knows something

that you don't. He probably gets intelligence briefings.

Do you ?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

He probably gets intelligence briefings.

Meanwhile, Obama skips his.
This must be the slow and painful change Michelle talks about.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

$1.5 Billion went to the Muslim Brotherhood. - March 21, 2012 -

It went to the US security firms working with the Egyptian Army. If you can't tell the difference between that, and a payment to Muslim Brotherhood (a party which doesn't own the Army), there is no argument with you because you don't care to use logic.

Well, think it through.

-- IF -- the $1.5 Billion was so harmless then -- WHY -- did Democrat Patrick Leahy object to it being handed to the Muslim Brotherhood?

You or I can't be responsible for Leahy's personal beliefs and political leanings. He positions on the Middle East are complex. Besides, you are repeating right there in your question, the same falsehood. Put it to rest already.

You know, i guess it's entirely possible that Senator Patrick Leahy knows something

You can be guessing the number of bald men on Mars, for all I care.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Democrat Senator Patrick Leahy receives intelligence briefings.

You do not.

You are just pontificating on ATS.

Senator Leahy has credibility. You do not.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

He probably gets intelligence briefings.

Meanwhile, Obama skips his.
This must be the slow and painful change Michelle talks about.

I think Michelle hates being first lady.

She can't wait to move back home to Chicago.

Obama will be beaten by the time the first presidential debate arrives in October.

She is probably already packing the luggage.

The Obama administration has failed.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Anyone who knows anything about Egypt understands that it is the military who holds they keys to power in that country, not some Brotherhood du Jour. If the US is forging ties with the military, while supporting domestic business in the meantime, more power to them.
I try not to be so certain about things, I try to double check myself. About a month ago, this happened:

Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi replaced Defence Minister Hussein Tantawi (pictured) in a shock announcement Sunday before cancelling the army’s constitutional amendments, which had given top generals powers formerly reserved for the head of state.
“With (the) military stripped of legislative authority and in (the) absence of parliament, (the) president holds imperial powers,” Egypt’s top reform leader and Nobel Peace laureate Mohamed ElBaradei wrote on his Twitter account on Monday.

www.france24.com...
Now the Muslim Brotherhood pretty much controls the military, and the entire government.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Indeed.
Lets hope our worst fears are not realized before November.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Good point! Interesting. But you know, the military didn't quite care about constitutionality and other pesky details in the past. Nor they will in the future.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Indeed.

The Failed Economy + Failed Foreign Policy = President Mitt Romney

President Mitt Romney should just demolish the Benghazi building and build a new

Fortress / Embassy in Tripoli.

They need fire hoses to repel the Muslim Brotherhood. Hose them down.

Right now they are firing bullets into the air in Yemen.

They built that embassy right.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Democrat Senator Patrick Leahy receives intelligence briefings.

You do not.

And that's the argument you have? Sheesh. I'm sure that George Bush and his clique of wannabe politicos received the best intel the taxpayer money can buy. And what? What we got for it? The invasion of Iraq, which undermined the interest of the United States?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The Embassy workers have no right to put out statements without the State Dept oking them...and everyone in America has a right and a duty to question what the President and his administration says and does.....that is what America is all about.

He is our employee not a KING....you seem to get that confused all the time.

Obama needs to be responsible for all of those under him, and with Romney fighting for that job he can and should say what he thinks is wrong so America knows where he stands on the issues.

So, Bush is responsible for everything from his presidency till the end of time....

BUT OBAMA IS NEVER RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING....

can you take your blinders off for two seconds to see the failure in your logic???

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Originally posted by timetothink

I have NEVER once been confused about that. You must be confusing me with someone else.

So, Bush is responsible for everything from his presidency till the end of time....

I didn't mention Bush. What are you on about?

I disagree. He's responsible for what he does and says.

can you take your blinders off for two seconds to see the failure in your logic???

Not sure what you're talking about. My logic is working just fine. Again, you have me confused with someone else.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

He had no business criticizing the President for what someone across the world said. He had no business making a statement in haste that could make our country look divided and weak.

I am not confused, I follow your posts and your blind faith in Obama.

You keep saying "he has no right" to call out Obama...of course he does because our country is divided.

It is a mess with people protecting the violence of Islam and to pander to them like the Embassy statement did is disgusting.

And you are constantly saying it's not Obama's fault...he's not responsible for what's said halfway around the world etc.

Of course he is...he is their boss right....if not then who's at fault? Time for him to grow a pair and take responsibility.

But as long as people have blind faith and the MSM is protecting him, he never will.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

He had no business criticizing the President for what someone across the world said. He had no business making a statement in haste that could make our country look divided and weak.

I am not confused, I follow your posts and your blind faith in Obama.

You keep saying "he has no right" to call out Obama...of course he does because our country is divided.

It is a mess with people protecting the violence of Islam and to pander to them like the Embassy statement did is disgusting.

And you are constantly saying it's not Obama's fault...he's not responsible for what's said halfway around the world etc.

Of course he is...he is their boss right....if not then who's at fault? Time for him to grow a pair and take responsibility.

But as long as people have blind faith and the MSM is protecting him, he never will.

Obama is too weak to take responsibility for anything.

- Losers blame others -

The Muslim Brotherhood and the Salafi Extremists have made the entire Obama

Administration look like fools.

They have our $1.5 billion and they will not give it back anytime soon.

They are emboldened by their successful 9/11 2.0 Attack.

- Ambassador Chris Stevens is dead. -

Phase 2: Put American Hostage on TV

Phase 3: ?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Indeed.

The Failed Economy + Failed Foreign Policy = President Mitt Romney

President Mitt Romney should just demolish the Benghazi building and build a new

Fortress / Embassy in Tripoli.

They need fire hoses to repel the Muslim Brotherhood. Hose them down.

Right now they are firing bullets into the air in Yemen.

They built that embassy right.

Sorry but you really start sounding like a spoiled brat. You need a "fortress" and maybe a pony. You want to hose down some people. You give architectural advise to Mitt.

Brilliant.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
More of that slow and painful......

the Brotherhood's Arabic-language Twitter account and its official website were
both praising the protests -- staged against a US-made film judged defamatory towards Islam --
and calling for a million man march on Friday.

One Arabic language article on the Brotherhood's site sported the headline
'Egyptians rise to defend the Prophet'. www.businessweek.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

More of that slow and painful......

the Brotherhood's Arabic-language Twitter account and its official website were
both praising the protests -- staged against a US-made film judged defamatory towards Islam --
and calling for a million man march on Friday.

One Arabic language article on the Brotherhood's site sported the headline
'Egyptians rise to defend the Prophet'. www.businessweek.com...

They were just looking for a reason to attack America.

All you have to do is look at the words spray painted on the Egyptian embassy walls.

It's the Muslim Brotherhood and the Salafi Extremists.

-------------

Now the House of Representatives wants hearings to find out more and then take

the appropriate actions.

The White House is in full damage control mode.

- What did you know and when did you know it ? -

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The Embassy workers have no right to put out statements without the State Dept oking them...and everyone in America has a right and a duty to question what the President and his administration says and does.....that is what America is all about.

Obama needs to be responsible for all of those under him, and with Romney fighting for that job he can and should say what he thinks is wrong so America knows where he stands on the issues.

Some people are starting to think that the White House may have actually given the "go ahead" with the original statement !!

That might help explain all the confusion and delays.

Par for the current administration.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Some people are starting to think that the White House may have actually given the "go ahead" with the original statement !!

That might help explain all the confusion and delays.

Par for the current administration.

Of course! Obama has always been the Appeaser - in - chief.

The original statement was typical teachers lounge foreign policy mumbo jumbo

that failed miserably.

The academics look like fools again.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join