It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gilligan's Island Meets 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Oh, he's no slouch.

Do you know where he went to school?

edit on 13/9/2012 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

As someone who was under the south tower when it was hit, I am always amused to read posts that suggest that 9/11 video was altered or that a plane didn't strike the towers. As for why the exchange was still open ... I worked on wall street and after gawking for a few terrifying moments I continued to head to work. Living in NY my entire life, no one ever had the slightest doubt that the towers could fall or implode. It seemed awful and beyond belief, but if you weren't part of the emergency crew you didn't think to not continue with your day.

And yes, even though there is no video footage of what took place on the ground, it was crazy and littered with body parts and impossible for the responders to contain or even conceal the horror in the slightest.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Gadieros

You must have had an excellent view of what was happening.

This is the fantasy forum, and it sounds like you have a few of your own.

I suggest creating a thread about the plane you saw from underneath the building.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

I'll tell you exactly what I saw - a plane coming in so low I felt I was standing at the front of an airport runway like where my father used to take me when I was younger. But it came in with a sound like a rusty old engine on its last legs ... making a chugging and rattling sound that made it clear for the few seconds I saw it that something was wrong and not a controlled descent the plane was used to. Very clearly the size and shape of an aircraft, and the fire ball was so hot I could almost feel the heat from 80 stories below. It was suddenly pandemonium on the streets as everyone ran just as if a director in a movie had yelled for a million extras into action, but unfortunately no fantasy.

The silly theories about all of this not taking place (whoever the perpetrators or whatever the reasons) will always undermine the subsequent arguments ... Dozens of my co workers experienced the same or similar and these doubters will always be the subject of sad amusement for their poor delusions.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Gadieros because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gadieros

I'm very skeptical of your story, which is well within my rights as an individual.

That being said, thank you for participating in this thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Thanx! That was just what I needed today! LOL! That was Kool. Later, Syx.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

Thank you for reading.

This is a slant on 9/11 that needed to be done.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The long silence was interrupted by Gilligan.

"Everyone - I have something to share. One of my dreams I've been keeping to myself was not like any I've had before or since. I would have to call it more of a vision.

In this vision, I was isolated even more than we were on the island. I was alone. Some 'people' were trying to communicate something very important to me through telepathy. As I decoded their messages, I started to learn how to express myself and understand others without words.

Sending these messages was the easy part, but receiving and understanding was much more difficult. This vision lasted for what seemed like months, and I remember every second of it now.

Anyway, through this method of communication I was taught that we are all students and teachers. Every situation that we're put in happens for a reason. When I finally understood this, I was able to forgive everyone in my life for any perceived wrongdoings. That also included forgiving myself.

After I came to this realization, there was a great feeling of relief. I met all my spirit guides one by one. Then a doorway opened up.

There was a great celebration happening, and all who were present there were cleansed of all our guilt, blame, sorrow, and fear. It was the most incredible party I'd ever attended. This might sound crazy, but I think part of me is still there.

I guess I'm waiting for all of you to come through the door and join the party."

The rest of the crew stood there looking at Gilligan with jaws dropped....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join