It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man accuses octopus of killing girlfriend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
A South Korean man going by the name released as Mr. K, stands accused for the April, 2010 murder of his girlfriend. His girlfriend, who is being referred to as Ms. Y, died supposedly after eating sannakji, octopus that is killed just prior to eating it. The octopus tentacles are known to still be twitching due to it being eaten so soon after killing it - the tentacles have been reported to constrict the throat due to this twitching state. But here's the catch - Mr. K, a month prior to Ms. Y's death, had taken out a life insurance policy on her to the tune of 200,000,000 Won or the equivalent of $175,000 U.S. dollars. Officials state that they found no evidence of sannakji in her system, but stated that no official autopsy had been performed prior to her cremation. So, if Mr. K did indeed kill his girlfriend, there is no way to determine that now and there is a good chance that Mr. K could get away with murder. It looks like a case of forensic incompetence due to lack of an official autopsy.

Full story can be found here.
www.deathandtaxesmag.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
All i got to say is......

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Mr and Mrs KY and she choked on a tentacle

You can't make this stuff up

I wonder if Mr K had a little y going on the side?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Poor octopuses (or is it octopi?) getting a bad rep!

But yes, he very likely could "get away with it" if he did actually do it, that is. The timing of the insurance policy definitely warrants a few eyebrows being raised.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Mr and Mrs KY and she choked on a tentacle

You can't make this stuff up

I wonder if Mr K had a little y going on the side?

Second line:

Mod Note: Adding "second line" doesn't make it any less of a 1-liner.
edit on 12-9-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
"The octopus tentacles are known to still be twitching due to it being eaten so soon after killing it "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would anyone eat that???????

lol damn..this sure does sound like some 007 stuff, Mr. K killed Ms. Y with an octopus...
I bet Ms. Y was secretly seeing Mr. B and Mr. K found out and handled her with Mr. O.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
If he did go to prison for it somehow, I'd like to be able to sit through that conversation. Inmate: "Hey buddy... what you in for?" K: "Murder... but it wasn't me." Inmate: Thats what they all say in here." K: "It wasn't me, I tell you - it was that $%#@ octopus!!"

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
OMG that looks so gross

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It's actually pretty delicious. I had it a few times while I was there.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Choking to death on Octopus eh?

OOOOOOOH so THAT'S how you pronounce "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" properly.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Choking to death on Octopus eh?

OOOOOOOH so THAT'S how you pronounce "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" properly.

new topics

top topics

join