It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I am Going to Support Gary Johnson...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thanks for the thread! I gave it a S&F earlier because I pretty much totally agree with your OP. I just now got to watching the video though and it was a great speech! This man is on top of the real issues. There may be some small differences between GJ and RP but Gary Johnson is 1000000 times a better pick than the Obama and Romney used car salesmen.

With that said, and I don't mean to plug a thread, but America needs to wake up. I don't think people realize just how deep the corruption in this country goes... I think most people have a slight clue, but have either chosen to not understand the full gravity of it, or they have shut off and have become completely apathetic. With that said, if anyone has the time to hear my story of going down this political rabit hole, please read my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks again for the thread, the liberty movement needs to unite with this man 100%.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I think most people have a slight clue, but have either chosen to not understand the full gravity of it, or they have shut off and have become completely apathetic.

As one who fully understands the gravity better them most I was apathetic too based on the system being rigged and am still that the system can work at all. However this is one chance to unite and send the so called PTB a message that we are not playing their two party game any more!

The Republicans and Democrats have:
Bankrupted the country and sent us to the edge of financial and monetary collapse which is now eminent.
Caused rampant unemployment.
Blatantly flaunted their corruption and lack of care for the country and the people.,
Continued to increase the debt that is drowning us all while telling us they will cut it.
Plunged us into illegal costly wars and borrowed to do it which is a major cause of the debt.
Passed scores unconstitutional laws that have attacked every tenant of the Bill of rights and continue to do so.
Have given billions to their bankster benefactors while Americans lose their jobs and homes.
Continue to give billions to foreign countries that goes to rich foreign Shieks and heads of states while Millions of Americans descend into poverty.
Send our young people to fight and die or come home maimed in wars for oil and bankster interests and claim it is for freedom...

The list can go on an on. If you're sick of the two parties their lies and corruption their literal rape pillage and plunder of us this is one chance for the people to set aside their differences and change the course of history by breaking the stranglehold the two party system has on us. Just one chance to change it all by exercising the power of the people the true majority!

I don't care about the party faithful robots who mindlessly vote republican or democrat regardless of who their nominee is. The people who are fed up far outnumber those idiots. We have a chance to come together here.

You don't have to agree with everything Gary Johnson says, if you believe we need to quit running up the debt in the trillions, the wars need to stop, and police state halted then voting either of the other two is unconscionable!

edit on 12-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Then it is Obama that will be in for another 4 years.

Seldom is there ever a vote for who you WANT in office, but usually for who you want OUT of office.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
Then it is Obama that will be in for another 4 years.

Seldom is there ever a vote for who you WANT in office, but usually for who you want OUT of office.

Do we dare to envision a different outcome? Do we dare change our focus and believe something else is possible and work tirelessly toward that goal? Do we dare challenge the false vision the MSM has ingrained in us since birth? Do we dare take control of our own minds instead of regurgitating that same ole propaganda that has held us back for decades if not a century? Do we dare start a new journey?

Do we dare...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Insanity, no chance to win....

It is more important to vote BO out than to stand on a soap box now, vote for the one person that has a chance to beat him.

I voted for Ross Perot some years back, it was a complete waste....

A vote is never wasted if you're voting for a person based on your own principles. Voting BO out is not the goal here. Voting someone in that will truly work for the U.S. is the brass ring. And the person sure as crap isn't Romney.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join