It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Would You React

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by saiyankev

Smile and prepare to die. At the point of the alien being right next to me I would already be doomed. If they were nice. The government would want to test me to see how I was effected or not effected. Extensive cutting and blood extraction, Prodding and poking.. Bah would run from the alien and the Government..
If alien was Mean. I am guessing i wouldn't have much of a chance to run. SO would have to hope I wasn't instantly destroyed. Would mentally collect all data i could before attempting to escape. Later to be shot by my own people for my interactions with the Aliens.. Pod people.. To many movies out there for people to trust each other after capture/escape scenario SO Atlas I would again be killed all the nice knowledge lost with me..I would not be upset because i would prolly have shot me to...

Therian
Oh if neither was the case and I wasn't right next to the alien I would plot to overthrow the evil ones and Hope whoever does the talking to the good ones doesn't smile at the wrong time....Because i won't be me...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Murgatroid

ET is: Cosmic Citizens, families that we personally come from, and most of the Universe are Positives, and more advanced than we are. And our Guides and Angels and Family from Beyond.

You're talking about the negative entities that the power hungry elite have been working with nonstop, not the positives.

Do you honestly think in a school like this, with so much horror and hardship around, that your Family would leave you here alone?

Even if you do think that, even if you do believe everyone is an evil entity in the cosmos, its not true.

We have enormous help overhead, but have to wake up, see through this corruption, pray and seek, to learn what our weaknesses are, and work on them, work especially on Love and being Peace to everyone around you and Grow Up.

Report for duty.

Ask to be able to do the work we came to do, and to do it well, and to reach and help others, its an honor to Love and Serve.

And for the positive ETs watching over, they feel the same way. It is an Honor To Serve and Protect.

They are Hero's!

I am so grateful for the experiences I've had and the ongoing ones, that occur frequently. Even most of the medical is to keep us going/alive despite all the toxins and illnesses they throw at us here.

I love reading your posts many times and feel the positive energy you spread but I have to ask you on this one, How do you know they are friendly? You speak of them as if they are your "friends". I have had encounters with shadow beings and calling out the name of God immediately made them disappear. In another instance, I was face to face with two aliens during a possible sleep paralysis attack and they installed fear in me. Their expression was blank and they communicated with me telephatically. I clearly heard them tell me they were there for me because that is what I wanted.

Yes, I am a skeptic, and I truly do believe that these inter dimensional beings appear to us for a reason but it may not be a friendly one like you make them out to be.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
1. I would politely ask them to quickly state their business.
2. I would call the "Evil Alien M***********s".

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I know, its who we are, its remembering, and feeling the frequency and energy of all around us. I can look at a picture of the galaxies and my greater soul suddenly floods in and I beam recognition (I know them as family) and Love, and greetings, and see the children going to school there. That happens all the time for cosmic photos from hubble.

I sought really really hard for answers, but when I post most ignore, skeptics shut down threads, and no out of the box sharing takes place even. But I kept searching for awakening.
Much of what we call ET, is Guides/Family, And Angels, or Angel/ETs. We're a part of heaven, a mirrored form. You have to turn the sleeve inside out, go within, within you are the Infinite Heavens.

I can hear a recording of tones, they were called the Orion tones and a greeting comes out of me with Joy coursing through my soul, yes, dear ones, yes I hear you, beloved ones.

And then by chance brought it up to someone here, Lowki, on his thread and he consults his Guide form Orion, an old man and gives me a message, live here, on ATS of all things. but I knew he was getting it, was eager for his post, and when he wrote, the energy signature off the post was REAL I knew who he was talking too and Loved Him.

All the cosmos we have Family.

Dolores Cannon has really good books to read. This is all an inverted school.

Everyone is your family, and we Love each other back home. And they're growing up, and are on different grades and levels, with the Higher Levels managing the lower levels on a steep learning curve all the way up, and most people have to repeat many many times to overcome what is in them that is apathetic or lacking in High Frequency Love.

Experiences with guides occur a great deal with me too. I pray frequently and always report for duty. CME's have been wonderful experiences, even a meeting with a council during one this spring.

So on Monday, drove mom to the doctors and waited. There was quite a lot of cloud cover, whitish and greyish. The sun was hiding.

Then this really weird dark thin sheet of cloud, really low, with quite a distance between the overhead clouds and this, moved in.

It actually was moving overhead near the Air Cadets building. That had the all seeing eye, triangle and nibiru wings.

And then I started wondering, Why are We Protected So Much, why is it that all of this Darkness doesnt just attack and harm people.

At that moment, Guides, Female Angels, with beautiful uplifting voices spoke audibly to me and said "Because We're Here!" and the sun errupted the same second they spoke and shone brightly for a long time.

Life is not what people think, ET is not what people think, the world is not what people think. And we need to be Love, that is a test, its hard work to overcome our greed and apathy and Fear basically, in order to reach out a hand to others, to not fight over what we want daily or our hurt feelings, but actually say, I want to Understand, more than be Understood, To Love, more than be Loved, to strive for Peace, more than insist we be treated well.

I actually see this as "Going To School or Work" and its just a short day. So we need to work on what we came to do, and grow our love and soul.

But in short I know, remember and feel them, have greetings of joy and love flow out of me. And have had negative encounters. I had an implant put on me by Sirius group, after being threatened, and it was so odd, because when that contact happened, I knew him, recognized him too!! And this feeling of compassion and sadness flowed out of me, thinking he had gone the wrong way, and Im sure he felt that too, he more or less withdrew, knowing I don't listen to threats and would only want to convince him to be Love too! And then a few weeks later same group, and implants again. I can tell who they are and my soul opens with recognition.
edit on 12-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I see. Ok.
I honestly have no answer to what you just posted. No words.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I'm waking up and remember and have the veil lift and soul knows. Have had control ETs, and know them, and feel such sorrow for them, and positives who I greet with joy. To me everyone is Family, and everyone needs to go home, to raise their love and go home, and the more I wake up the more my soul floods in.

We're in tests here.

I don't know what part people are not understanding, but you have to search and seek within. Its all Spirit. Everything is Spirit, because this is a thoughtscape and We're Soul Orbs. Thats what really exists. We construct with thought within.

Dolores Cannon and Sleeper, have alot of information on the Universe, on ET, and no one here is alone in these tests.

And this is the testing ground.

My friends are also experiencers, my best friend kept seeing lions protecting her property, with her insight and called me for a craft siting. I always had thought she was nutty. Her grandson came for a week and it was intense sitings and scoop marks appeared, and he was furious. He kept saying, they are not allowed my DNA, because he is AB-. In the end his memory bank opened. He was singing the words a two friends had written, Sa'l me't ja'ri'n. He was just 16 years old at the time and told me, this is a greeting of Light, it is saying "The Light within me is greeting the Light within you" and then he said what they wrote is like a hymn and sang it to me. He remembered who he was, that his people watch over here, and he is so grateful. Basically he has been in Earth Tests, for many lifetimes, and wanted to so much to grow, to progress in Consciousness hundreds of thousands of times his current size/grade.

Like Obi Wan, that is what I saw there, after his visit I finally understood why had had stopped figthing and said he would become greater than he was. That is a progression. And Love is the way, not fighting.

That is what it really is all about. And nothing, all the
emoticons people use, won't change anything.

Seek within. Pray. Meditate and Sky gaze. But the real work is to touch base with your own soul and Love others.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
1. I probably just keep walking or going about my business. When it comes to things that are not apart of my routine i generaly have no clue. If they came up to me and said hey my name is xxxx, I would probably turn say my name and put my hand out for a hand shake. that is assuming they look more or less human. If they look complelty out of the ordinary, Giant Dinosaur, or a big piece of cheese cake, I would probalby be confused and just goto my apartment and take a nap.

2. If they attacked my area, assuming again, that i am alive. I would be more worried about my wife's safety then my own. I would make sure she was still sane, and not hurt. I would try to contact my freinds and family back in Michigan see if the same thing happened there, and try to set up some place to all meet up. I would not fight back, due to the nature of their superior fire power when compared to my pocket knife, or battle axe. But mostlikely i would end up dead, cause again I am use to my routines, and knowing my luck one of their bombs would land on my car on my drive home from work, or right in bed with me while i am taking a nap.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
reply to post by Unity_99

I see. Ok.
I honestly have no answer to what you just posted. No words.
It's like this. type whatever comes to your mind first...like the other day I saw what was happening in the clouds and stood by the river just watching and those skepticks keep putting on a face that isn't a happy one. Keep searching because that reality is in your grasp. Alien. Love and cheeseburgers.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
TPTB here on earth and the lower realms they work with are what we need to be concerned about. The massive starvation of the world, and our own ability to let everyone down. Why would we ever buy into any religion or political system that harms others? That starves all but the healthiest and most apathetic of slaves?

We have far more power than we can ever realize, spiritually prayer and meditation, and physically, non cooperation and actively calling the mismanagement out.

People want to blame things on their Family overhead? When the troubles are in our own hearts?

How about we stop pointing the finger outside of us and start dealing with our problems and why we're here!!!

Dying just is a dream disconnect.

But the pain and suffering here is very real.

Just do what you can do to turn things the negativity and apathy surrounding you around.

Most of the Cosmos is positive, renegades are frequently rounded up, and dealt with.

And souls are tested too. Alot of what is here on earth is like a giant Sting Operation, to weed out those who need alot more work.

But if you see ET attacking, that would be some kind of Star Wars and our leaders would be behind the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm British ergo, I make tea and offer them one and in the second case, I make tea , dryly make some pithy remark about their lack of manners and am obliterated.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
How about we stop pointing the finger outside of us and start dealing with our problems and why we're here!!!

Dying just is a dream disconnect.

I have to agree with this, however, the dream disconnect is not ONLY about dying. Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose Mr McGee.
Wake up!
You can't remember where it was.
Had this dream stopped?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by saiyankev
2 scenarios:
1) How would you react when/if aliens first appear to you personally? (They are not holding weapons, as far as we know)
2) How would you react if aliens bombed/attacked your area? (Either you are with a group or alone, what would you do)

Reply with a serious answer, don't say something like you would kill 'em all or play poker because that's not really realistic

1) Ask what the heck took you so long.

2) Depends on what they are targeting. From my point of view humans are clearly not as wise as they think and should not be allowed weapons. But then the aliens can be as small minded and caught up in duality if humans are unlucky. This planets habitats will soon not be a productive as it have been so Aliens do not need to do anything to harm ous to get rid of ous/reduce ous if they want it. Just sit back and wait and we will soon either evolve our society to the next stage or go back to the stone age.

But I have a feeling an ultimatum have already been made and time is running out for the poleticians and people on the top of the power pyramid.
edit on 12-9-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
1) Ask them where they come from. After that, I would have them tell me who made the Universe and if there is a God.

2) I would go into hiding and scope out their abilities, movements, and weaknesses. If there is shooting going on between them and the military, I would see what area of their bodies causes inflicting damage. Also check out their strenghts (weapons, shields, etc.) That is going to give me an advantage in case I happen to encounter and would be able to attempt and take them out.

I doubt they would know who 'made the universe' if anything did... they would have their own 'gods', but our gods or theirs could just be 'aliens' from another planet that we/they just think as a god just because they are far more advanced

Sounds smart, watch out for weaknesses and use their weapons against 'em

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You are describing the fuel for an intergalactic jihad.

You know their god our god sort of thing...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

You are describing the fuel for an intergalactic jihad.

You know their god our god sort of thing...
'intergalatic jihad'? Really? I don't care for religion... I respect whoever worships whatever god, just as long as they don't bother me about it (like trying to convert me), to me... a god is just an alien(something from another planet)... that's all
Ancient stories, drawing and whatever else makes it obvious there are aliens out there and that we were visited

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join