It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think David Icke will fill wembley Arena, £ 687,500 .00 Whats your prediction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
WHATS THE SALES PITCH

the latest slogan for his wembley event

Join The Great Gathering of Consciousness - Wembley Arena 2012 - add your heart and your energy to this day of transformation

not for getting your giro- cash -credit or debit card

'You can dam a stream and you can dam a river, but you can't dam a tidal wave.' - David Icke

a tidal wave of cash flowing into his account.

The Biggest Event of its Kind Ever Staged Anywhere in the World - David Icke at the Wembley Arena, London, in 2012

the biggest scam of this kind ever staged

A GREAT DAY OF CONSCIOUSNESS A DAY OF TRANSFORMATION THE BIGGEST EVENT OF ITS KIND

leave it out, thats loaded has scam written right through it. If you dont attend you will miss it. you need this. be among the great, if not youre second rate, not awake

just pay here

i wonder how greatly transformed people will feel a week later.

promising so much, but in reality delevering much less.

the only thing that will see a big transformation is david ickes bank account

they say theres a mug born every minuet and the fool and his money are easily parted , may be some truth to these sayings , more truth than in wembley arena, maybe

David icke has got the Olympic spirit apart from his demonic spirit guides he calls the guys, who started the Lucifer movement.

hes going for GOLD. alright.
edit on 11-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

I'm still not sure where the exact scam is.

People get banned from all kinds of forums for various reasons all the time (and there's loads of Youtube clips on various sites from disgruntled former members to numerous sites).
So because people are banned from his forum is neither here nor there.

The only so-called debunking of him I see is mainly from Christian sects, who have long turned anything "New Age" into a cottage industry of their own demonology (everything from Near Death Experiences to UFOs).
So there's a kind of parasitic counter-industry to the secular conspiracy industry that's an even bigger scam.

I'd rather take up my disagreements on more general sites.
What matters after all is that he is speaking to and from a currently popular point of view, and knowing what he says and mentions is important to understand contemporary culture.
That's how I would see it.

But I don't live in London, and I won't spend a penny on his lecture, because sooner or later it will be online for free for all to analyze.

However, I believe he could fill the stadium these days, and I won't criticize anyone who does go.
It's still a free market system with choice.

Is he turning into a new quasi-religion?
That's one of the things I'd like to continually examine.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
We have been discussing this in the general chit chat thread, has the new age religion the half truth movement become a cult, on face book icke pages, ickes official forum , any one who questions challenges what is being stated by david icke is locked out.

as its said you are attacking david icke, this is how cults annd sects behave.

i posted alex jones clock work elves you tube video, about the use of dmt channeling encountering lying spirits , a good debate followed, the post was given five stars , but was removed a little later, and i was locked out,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the funniest one i saw, on ickes official forum, bless him, this person who was being sincere , had bought loads of ickes books, but his head was so done in by the shifting sands, left him feeling so at sorts, confused, he wanted to sell his ticket for wembley at half the price he had paid for it,

his post was quickly removed and he was banned.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Unfortunately the man dilutes his truth. The best lie is 90%true and 10% false. But a well thought out lie can lead people down a road of truth and then branch of or lead their mind or attention down a false path. He does this well with many topics. I personally would be skeptic of anyone with that large of an audience and making the money he does. he just fly's around the world visiting places off of peoples money and honestly his theory's totally avoid the truth about mysticism. These are just thoughts though.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I'll tell you now my friend that the "truth" movement is under more watch then mainstream. we are the active minds seeking something else greater than what I masters have provided us with, the new age movement material is really bad it hits the emotional center of the mind and most people get sucked in without even thinking because of their emotional responses while watching something. It seems as if anyone can say anything "spiritual" and people will eat it up while avoiding ancient mysticism, astrology, and ecology. and just go with working in the realms of their own mind surrounding themselves in white light and thinking if they don'tpay attention to whats going on in the world then it doesn’t exist trying to selfishly control "THEIR" reality and manifest material wealth into their own lives. with the exception of others. I just really don't like the movement at all if you can call it that.

And also. don't try and voice out opinion on God like productions I got sick of the filth on there and posted a thread about how people only use the forum to spread fear and dilute truth and how I keep getting my posts deleted ect. they deleted my thread and banned me lol.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Yeah, I think he will unfortunately fill the Wembley Arena, but definitely not Wembley Stadium............haha

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Be interesting to see what turnout he gets. If large then mabey we are underestimating the size of new age movement. If its small well mabey we overestimated it. I have no idea what turn out he will get.

He is probably the most popular of the new age figures. I dont mind listening to him on you tube because he does have some interesting ideas. Some of them ideas like the queens a reptile i think need more proof than hes offered to date. Ok accept royal lineage can be tracked to Vlack and no doubt there is evidence of blood drinking through the ages, but saying they are reptiles now thats a magnitude order of a greater leap.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
not just reptilian, but shape shifting blood sucking vampire reptilians, as all the 13 blood lines are of the illuminati,

the 300 families that protect the 13 blood lines, are not blood sucking vampires.

the moon is their alien space craft, and reptilian center for running and controlling the earth. said to have been ordered to fly away in 2002

according to Alex collier. by the federal council.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It's a nice last ditch attempt to squeeze money out of folks before he draws all the money out of his off shore account and goes to retire on a private Island somewhere.

He can show us around his sad little flat all he likes. It's a nice cover Dave. Well done, but not fooling me in the least. For someone so well known, the dodery old likable lonely grandad routine is a bit lame.

If people think he isn't sitting on a pile after churning out the conspiracy theorists version's of faptastic 50 shades of grey, then they need their bumps felt.
edit on 12-9-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Is being said on face book ,with just over 4 weeks to go, that not even a quarter of the tickets have been sold , well at least those prepared to pay $100 plus travel food.

to listen to a false teacher, prophet, messiah, they can all now sit in the front row.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Its plain to see a few run the many , 1 percent control 50 percent of the wealth, commodities, the military complex, ect

you can speak about the prison , who built it, how it was built, who owns it, the prison agenda, how big the prison is,

but youre still in the system, the prison, the matrix,

so whats going to set and transform those under this domain according to david icke,

vibrations from a black hole, yer right.

please send all cheques to the icke marketing machine control complex. .
edit on 12-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i was on the icke forum when he presented his Horus Jesus par-ells, as fact truth, this is how it is, but after about ten minuets research, found that in reality these parallels where just prefabricated by david icke and did not exist in any historical document ,

i had seen Horus anti christ parallels

thats when i really question david icke so right on some things but then mixing truth with false hood, deception, was a big no no,

it was not appreciated on his official forum when i liked him to Judas selling Jesus out for 30 pieces of silver

Judas Icke not much has changed though now he is going for GOLD

In david ickes world there is no room for another messiah, in his mind and in the mind of his new age followers, truth movement religion, he is the messiah.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
the thing about David Icke is some of his information is cringe worthy or far fetched, but then other information he seems to hit the nail on the head.

who knows how many will turn up, but i reckon he will get a decent amount, he must base the venue on demand or previous turnouts. why would he rent Wembley Arena if he was only expecting 50 people it just wouldn't be cost effective.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yes he is so right about some things, though a lot of that information is on line, from one source or another, though he is so wrong about other things,
especially the spiritual side, if the light in you is darkness, how deep is the darkness, he used to liken him self to the second coming, the son of God now he thinks he is a God.

if he is able to pull of this scam deception, doing the maths , after expenses, he will still net £50.000 an hour

£ 800 plus a minuet .

that will do very nicely thank you very much. ching ching $$$,$$$.$$

then probably jet of to some exotic island to meet up with his wife for the winter, and cook up a few more theory's, write another book, before another tour,

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Not sure there are enough fools around to
buy that amount of tickets.

But you never know.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Wembley may be David Ickes Golden Goose, or he may have over cooked his Goose, over played his hand,

Though his spirit guides , he calls the guys, that channeled and started the Lucifer movement,

anti christ spirits,

satan offered Jesus all the Kingdoms of this world, if he would bow down and worship him, many have accepted satans offer, swore allegiance to satan , and been given the wealth and control of nations,

the ruling and financial elite Illuminati high priests, its said satan looks after his own, though for the Golen Fiddle it will cost them their souls.

those in league with satan , who Jesus referred to as the god of this world, will be rewarded, for their part in the great deception.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
where all get worked up over nothing. Whats the difference between Icke or a popular rock band filling the stadium. None!. Why because theyre essentiallly both providing entertainment to the people who attend. So who really cares.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i think there is a difference in 20 years he has taken a great deal of money of people. is this how you make the world a better place, by mugging people off, with deception.

if David Icke can pull of his heist at wembley, he will be home and dry, people do need to wake up , many on his forum are unemployed at this time, he could have hired a hall, invited them all along,

no its all about the money, and thats the real truth.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

everybody charges for books and talks, does that mean everything everybody else says must be false to?
it must be if we are soley basing it on someone making a living.

even top scientists make a living, write books etc. it does not mean they are scamming people.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Its a fair point that you make, even about rock bands, personally i would not be mugged of by them either, to fund there rock stars life style, hip op, the bling. ect

i dont know to many speakers making $1,000.000 a day, they must have some thing exceptional to say,

im thinking of the real Messiah Jesus ,

when he says freely you have received freely give, take no money for your journey ,

his disciples silver and gold have i none, but what i do have i give you freely in the name of Jesus.

Jesus spoke about the love of money being the root of all evil, or we could serve God or money.

like wise Jesus says its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.

the poor are Rich in Faith, blessed are the poor in spirit , for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.

so David Icke may make millions leading people down his Alice in wonder land deception.

his new age order. Has a private jet , his own cable TV show,

Jesus says what if a man gains the whole world, but loses his soul, what does it profit him .

though if people want to pay a $100.00 they are free to choose how they spend their money, it is their call,

as long as they really know, under standing what they are really buying into, again their call, their choice .

David icke is meant to be about seeing through the illusion,

i put on my x ray specs and see a million dollar heist.

The biggest secret, David Icke, what they dont want you know,

www.youtube.com...

Jesus also says come all who are thirst hungry spiritually, Jesus his banquet is free, all are invited.

and you can also receive the priceless gift, the pearl of great price,

some things money just cannot buy

As ive stated the only great transformation, i see that will take place , will be David Ickes Bank Account.

the only tidal wave,the tidal wave of cash flowing into his account.

Jesus was out and about teaching , healing the sick, casting out demons,

they were asked for a tax payment , they had no money,

Jesus sent Peter to go and catch a fish, in its mouth would be a coin,

and then use the coin to pay the tax
edit on 13-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join