It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu To Obama: ‘Wait For What? Wait Until When?’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Publically supporting Netanyahu's saber-rattling would not advance the negotiations the POTUS is persuing to avoid further regional conflict.

Did I say Obama should support Israel?

NOPE!

I said Obama should talk him off the ledge rather than acting like a child. Do you want to avert war????

Keep talking……your hatred for Israel is coming through loud and clear.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Keep talking……your hatred for Israel is coming through loud and clear.

You really needy a new angle.

If people think Obama has done nothing wrong, you say "your hatred for Israel is showing"

If they agree with you, you say they "are for peace"

Do you have a friggin Clue what Benny is after????????

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

reply to post by DaesDaemar

The best thing to do when I child throws a tantrum because they want something, is to turn your back and walk away. The child will soon stop and run to catch up.

Guess which one is throwing the childish tantrum?

You?

The fact that you call a head of state a “child” shows your immaturity and lack of understanding.

Really? What was it you wrote? Let's see...

Obama should be talking Bibi off the cliff rather than turning his back like a child.

And then this...

The fact remains that the POTUS should not act like a CHILD and he should address this issue. America will be drawn into any conflict with Iran, so by turning his back Obama is ensuring more loss of American life.

And another! Keep them coming

I said Obama should talk him off the ledge rather than acting like a child. Do you want to avert war????

Thanks for pointing out my immaturity and lack of understanding.

edit on 11-9-2012 by DaesDaemar because: found another!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

As long as America decides to be involved in the middle east, they should support Israel, as they are our guardians against a caliphate. I know some on here are smiling that it appears that the white house is turning away from Israel.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Do you think the POTUS should talk to the head of state of a country about to drag us into war?

I bet you were an advocate of Obama talking to Ahmadinejad....

Should the POTUS turn his back and let Bibi’s insecurities dictate the action or should he lead?

You seem to want to criticize Bibi and pretend that if our POTUS buries his head in the sand somehow this will turn out good for the US. Are you insane?

Wait a minute...you're an Aussie! You're still pissed about that Marine Corps base and the McDonalds and Starbucks popping up in your country!

edit on 11-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Likely waiting for something like this to happen:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So it's not ok to call Netanyahu a child, but it's ok to call your own potus a child?
I agree with a lot of your posts but I think your hatred for the left is blinding you.

As for the op I think Obama did the right thing Netanyahu has been running his mouth like nutjob and making demands of us, he needs to chill the f out. I understand he feels backed into a corner but, pointing your finger and airing your fear based rhetoric across the international community is not gonna win you any points.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
House passes H.R. 4133: United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012

www.govtrack.us...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PrestonSpace

So it's not ok to call Netanyahu a child, but it's ok to call your own potus a child?
I agree with a lot of your posts but I think your hatred for the left is blinding you.

People are free to call Netanyahu anything they’d like. However, anyone who thinks Netanyahu is throwing a tantrum simply because he asked “Wait for what? Wait until When?” obviously has no clue about the decision this man is contemplating right now. Therefore, calling him a child demonstrates immaturity and a clear lack of understanding about this issue.

As for the op I think Obama did the right thing Netanyahu has been running his mouth like nutjob and making demands of us, he needs to chill the f out. I understand he feels backed into a corner but, pointing your finger and airing your fear based rhetoric across the international community is not gonna win you any points.

Has Ahmadinejad been running his mouth, too? Should he “chill the F out"?

I don’t hear you calling for that.

edit on 11-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yes, I'm an Aussie and not that many Starbucks here, it's sh1t coffee!

What I think is that the POTUS should show that he will not pander to the needs of a state leader that is, in all essence, throwing a tantrum. I couldn't care which state leader it is, but it does seem strange that it's always Israel, no?

By the way, don't call the POTUS the leader of the free world, the western world is far from free.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

What I think is that the POTUS should show that he will not pander to the needs of a state leader that is, in all essence, throwing a tantrum.

If you’re the boss and you have an employee who is “throwing a tantrum” should you ignore him and pretend it isn’t happening -OR- should you do the responsible thing and address the issue before it gets out of hand and negatively effects your business.

Think about it…..

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

What I think is that the POTUS should show that he will not pander to the needs of a state leader that is, in all essence, throwing a tantrum.

If you’re the boss and you have an employee who is “throwing a tantrum” should you ignore him and pretend it isn’t happening -OR- should you do the responsible thing and address the issue before it gets out of hand and negatively effects your business.

Think about it…..

It's not an employee though, is it? An employee would most likely recieve a written warning or be fired for such actions, so I guess that is an appropriate response to this, send a written warning.

If the leader of Japan was saying the same things about China, would you be advocating the same response?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Sit it out! Once war breaks out play both sides and return the favor by extorting all concerned! Make the Saudis, Israel, all of em completely subservient to the USA! Mire Russia in all out war with Israel et all, and keep her growth in check etc... While we are at it do the same to China and Japan!

Let Americas competition burn in pointless war!
edit on 11-9-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It's not an employee though, is it? An employee would most likely recieve a written warning or be fired for such actions, so I guess that is an appropriate response to this, send a written warning.

Ladies and gentlemen….we now understand the reasoning.

You’re looking for legalities and fallbacks rather than what SHOULD be done. A LEADER would take control of the situation and make the outcome favorable rather than sniffing sand!

THIS is not LEADERSHIP!

If the leader of Japan was saying the same things about China, would you be advocating the same response?

YES, I would advocate for the POTUS to talk him off the ledge!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Netanyahu is foaming at the mouth, mad to attack. Obama is only holding off for the election. If he's put back in office, it won't take long for the bombs to drop. I don't believe Obama is backing off for any other than political reasons. The closer it gets to election time, the more careful and seemingly anti war, politicians get, to appease voters who are sick of it.
edit on 11-9-2012 by DAVID64 because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
How about he waits until Iran actually declares war or launches a full scale attack on Israel, until then he need to sit down and stfu...... If the day comes where they attack them, I will have no problems with the US rushing into give them aid and I will support them fully.... Sorry until then my stance on this issue will never change...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Netanyahu is foaming at the mouth, mad to attack. Obama is only holding off for the election. If he's put back in office, it won't take long for the bombs to drop. I don't believe Obama is backing off for any other than political reasons. The closer it gets to election time, the more careful and seemingly anti war, politicians get, to appease voters who are sick of it.

I don’t disagree with your observation at all….

The question I’m asking is – Shouldn’t Obama step up and take a leadership role here?

Wouldn’t he be the champion of his party if he talked Bibi down?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
So many naive people living with clouded minds, talking about things they know NOTHING about.

Because of Obama, our country will be cursed by GOD!

Those who bless Israel will be blessed.
Those who curse Israel will be CURSED.

Obama is part of the 5th column. Full of evil and hatred of all things good.

But don't you people worry. You won't have to deal with 'people like me' for much longer! Get what I mean?
You will be left to deal with the mess. But none of you reading this will make it out.

Laugh all you want. You laugh now, you'll mourn later.
Mourn now, laugh later.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Ladies and gentlemen….we now understand the reasoning.

You’re looking for legalities and fallbacks rather than what SHOULD be done. A LEADER would take control of the situation and make the outcome favorable rather than sniffing sand!

Legalities are exactly how situations like this are handled, so I don't understand why you attack that reasoning. I would think that Obama knows posturing when he see's it, don't you? How often have we seen this rhetoric from Israel recently and when have they actually done anything? To the rest of the world it would appear as though Obama is doing nothing, but I think we all know better than that.

What would you have the leader do to 'take control of the situation and make the outcome favourable'?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

Only, Israel is not the Israel you think it is. Better hope you are not blessing and cursing the wrong crowd my friend.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join