It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video Link on CNN.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm no expert on this stuff, but I can't view the "Experts debate flying object on home video" video on CNN.com since I don't have the Real Player pass or whatnot.

Anyone checked this out or have a link to where this is somewhere else?

Am I a tool?

-The Big O

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It would be helpful to have some more information about this video. If the video has been publicly released it more than likely can be found in another place. But without specifics such as a link to the news article, a time and date of the video, a name, or even a location nobody is going to be able to help you in this endeavor.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Seth76]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If you had watched the news a few days ago, they had it plastered all over the waves. It looked like a meteor to me. It was filmed in IL.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
If you had watched the news a few days ago, they had it plastered all over the waves. It looked like a meteor to me. It was filmed in IL.

The creator of this thread still needs to make a clarification IMHO. Actually it was filmed in Indiana and not in Illinois if this is the video he�s talking about. Looks like space junk to me.

www.firstcoastnews.com...

There is also a couple of threads started on this already, here for one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Sorry about not being more clear.

But, since I can't see the video, I can't offer any more input.

All I could do was say it was on CNN.com frontpage, and provide the title of the link.

However, as of 10/15/2004 I no longer see that it is on the front page. So, I can't even give a link anymore, which I should have from the begining.

Regardless, I didn't have much to go on. There was no news story to go with it. It appeared to be a 2 to 3 min piece from one of their newscasts they just put online. So, I really couldn't provide any more info if I wanted to.

As I said, if you don't have Real Player Real Pass you can't view the video or hear the audio of the news anchors that go with it.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The video is on the first link that I gave

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
A day or so ago NASA said something about one of the rocket engine shells
falling to earth but the parashoot (sp?) did not deploy properly.

EDIT - Sorry this was last month

www.sun-sentinel.com...

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Xabora]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora
A day or so ago NASA said something about one of the rocket engine shells
falling to earth but the parashoot (sp?) did not deploy properly.

EDIT - Sorry this was last month

www.sun-sentinel.com...

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Xabora]

That would make sense becuase that thing does not look like a UFO. UFO's are less discrete then that and covert. Thats just something that probably fell into the atmosphere like rocket engine shells.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Actually, it looks exactly like a UFO.

It's just that most people assume a UFO has to look like a spaceship. To be a UFO it just has to not look like something you can figure out on your own. Or, at least until someone figures it out for you, then it's not unknown anymore.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
on that same day my wife was going to work with her mother on I-35 in Austin Texas between 7-8 in the morning...they both said that they saw a UFO and described exactly what is on this video..they said that it was in the sky for a few seconds then it "wisked away"...that the light from it was not glowing but just bright like a flash light...

i think its odd how it showed up here in TX and also up north...could be more than one?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76

Originally posted by TheBorg

The creator of this thread still needs to make a clarification IMHO. Actually it was filmed in Indiana and not in Illinois if this is the video he�s talking about. Looks like space junk to me.

www.firstcoastnews.com...

There is also a couple of threads started on this already, here for one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every time I try the first link Internet Explorer shuts-down over and over again. But when i use mozilla its says it cant play that format when it is wmv format and i have wmp 10.0. Very strange............

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
WOW that video is pathetic i mean it looks like a fricken frisbee was thrown and they are video taping it LMAO

top topics

join