It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big bang the middle East

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Surrey has been in the news twice now, one family assassinated in the Alps, a DEADLY ATTACK and a coach crash, the unexpected when least expected, the Alps reminds me also of two things , an Avalanche , Russia descending like an Avalanche , upon Europe and the middle East , though stopped at Israel ,

Ezekiel chapter 38/39 speaks of the battle of Mog and Gog , the coach near the tunnel on the A3 going down the embankment and hitting a tree, tree,s dont move, is Israel such a tree. im reminded to of Geneva, the hydro n collide r, where they are trying to create the big bang, when forces collide , can also be with a deadly consequence, will there soon be a big bang in the middle East, as forces collide, Israel, Iran, Syria, Russia, China , Nato . ?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Step away from your computer, think coherent thoughts and then come back and post something that is at least understandable to the majority.

Is this another doom and gloom thread? If so, what is your date and who will die?

Or is this another religious rambling? State the facts, what god, who will it smite and when?

Or is Sheldon Cooper going to have a Middle East accent soon?

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
more than likely this had something to do with drugs as the father had been acting very strange leaving the camp site many times + eastern european man seen 7.6mm pistol used ????? deff hitman

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I want to know more about the smiting....lol
Who's getting whacked?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
Surrey has been in the news twice now, one family assassinated in the Alps, a DEADLY ATTACK and a coach crash, the unexpected when least expected, the Alps reminds me also of two things , an Avalanche , Russia descending like an Avalanche , upon Europe and the middle East , though stopped at Israel ,

Ezekiel chapter 38/39 speaks of the battle of Mog and Gog , the coach near the tunnel on the A3 going down the embankment and hitting a tree, tree,s dont move, is Israel such a tree. im reminded to of Geneva, the hydro n collide r, where they are trying to create the big bang, when forces collide , can also be with a deadly consequence, will there soon be a big bang in the middle East, as forces collide, Israel, Iran, Syria, Russia, China , Nato . ?

I've always thought that Mog and Gog were most excellent Klingon house names.

The house of Mog ...acht pach.

top topics

join