It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An armed mob protesting over a film they said offended Islam, attacked the US consulate in the Libya

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Not sure if it's been posted already but here it goes.

As we like to say here... the plot thickens...

www.haaretz.com...

haaretz disinfo? its got a guardian link in it... who knows...

I see it this way:
if the world it's already ruled by the so called zionists... why bother detaching Israel from the movie anyway...? Aren't all western governments their puppets already?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

That it occured on the anniversary of 9/11 makes me think that it was somehow inspired by Al CIAduh

Originally posted by Deetermined
I don't think the attacks had anything to do with the film, but I'm sure the Obama administration would love for us to believe that.

The protesters in Cairo appeared to be a genuinely spontaneous unarmed mob angered by an anti-Islam video produced in the United States. By contrast, it appeared the attackers in Benghazi were armed with mortars and rocket-propelled grenades. Intelligence reports are inconclusive at this point, officials said, but indications suggest the possibility that an organized group had either been waiting for an opportunity to exploit like the protests over the video or perhaps even generated the protests as a cover for their attack.

www.nytimes.com...

I'm pretty sure the Egyptians chanting, "Obama, Obama, WE are Osama" had everything to do with 9/11.

I agree.

It was an OP an anti-Islamic psy-op desigend to coincide with the anniversay of the 9/11 attacks, to generate disgust by the west and the modern Civilized world towards radical Islam - pretty effective too.

And this is precisely the type of reaction it was intended to evoke..

Originally posted by 08051962
Typical, childish, harebrained moslem behaviour.
Boo hoo, your film made fun of us
We must now have blood sacrifice for our moon goddess allah

Ohhhhhhhhh but wait everyone... they are the religion of peace, remember?
because they say so repeatedly.

Disgusting and uncivilized. Plain and simple.

edit on 12-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

It cuts both ways, doesn't it?

Celebrations were widely publicized from several Muslim countries both, when 9/11 occurred and at later anniversaries. This might as well have been a genuine celebration like the previous ones.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticaluser

Islam's exclusive intollerant nature needs to be broken, I agree with that, but at what cost?

9/11 was also a psy-op designed to do the same thing, on a much larger scale.

The concern by the west is the rising tide of Islam, and the violent and intollerant aspects of that perverted religion, which I believe or suspect originated as an anti-Arab psy-op way way back whereby the Koran was made by design as a twisted perverted variant of the Bible, given to Mohamed, an illiterate by an element of the Roman Catholic Church. Take it all the way back and it points to Judas (of Arabic descent) and Ismael the black sheep of the Arbamaic family.

The whole thing's just totally gotten out of hand, imho.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
"If your religion is worth killing for, start with yourself."

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
"If your religion is worth killing for, start with yourself."

Oh, they do that all the time, they just want to take out as many innocents as possible in the process.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I agree with being out of hand. Unfortunately we are still too similar to the negative aspects of simian behaviour in that we tend to violently tribalize our relations with other human "packs", forgetting we live in the same planet, let alone that we belong to the same specie...

religion its just an excuse, like many others used too often to impose our beliefs violently on another.
edit on 12-9-2012 by skepticaluser because: syntax

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The Libyan mess is entirely US's fault.
reply to post by ExNihilo

I'm pretty sure there were bigger players in that coalition..

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
One question. Why did some U.S. Marine not blow the first S.O.B. off the wall to touch the American Flag?

Three letters, E.M.P. and send these barbarians back to the 14th Century where they belong.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
Aww, a bunch of whinny false prophet followers got upset because we made fun of their religion. So they attack an embassy?
How about going after the FILMAKERS? Or is that to civilized for those cave dwelling morons?

I agree. I am so sick of a bunch of mental maggots hurting others because someone ELSE other than those who they hurt has made fun of some joker who has such bad taste as to wear a spitoon as a hat. I am over this pathetic bl00dy religion.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
The USA went over great lengths to radicalise the muslims and its finally paid off

Wrong. Please try again.

There has always been a radical arm of Islam. The ones that throw acid in the face of young girls because they want to go to school. "Oh no! we can't have women learning math, history and language! Kill that bitch!"

These people (al Qaeda, idiotic tribesmen) are the scum of the earth. Even if the US wasn't involved in the middle east, these cave men will still be shooting women because a toe slipped out from underneath the burka.

No respect for these idiots at all. Uneducated filth. It has nothing to do with whether or not the US is in Afghanistan. They've been doing the same # for centuries.

So the same ones that clamor for womens rights over here, turn a blind eye and say "Oh, what a shame. That girl was going to school to learn, but got acid in her face, but don't get involved"

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If send enough troops to start wars in enough countries, and stay long enough...
They'll start to like us.
Believe me.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
If send enough troops to start wars in enough countries, and stay long enough...
They'll start to like us.
Believe me.

That's why the entire middle east should just be nuked..

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

You said it like it is.
Those extremists are nothing more then a bunch of murderous barbarians.
Yesterday, the US embassy released this:

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims -- as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.

Link

They are apologizing? To the ones that went out and killed people over a movie? Where is the outrage from the White House? Why are they acting as if they were simple peaceful protests, when in fact, they murdered a US ambassador, among others, and proceeded to parade the ambassadors half naked body around like a trophy!?
edit on 12-9-2012 by kx12x because: Fixed link

edit on 12-9-2012 by kx12x because: er...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm sorry but these people are entirely detached from reality. Did the Embassy have anything to do with the movie? No.

So the mental derelicts, in the name of Islam, killed and attacked people who had nothing to do with it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I posted this on the other related thread. I thought I would also do so here. This is the pic off Fox News.

I had some people not aprove of the pic being posted because they thought it to be too graphic, BUT I think people NEED to see what kind of people we are dealing with. These people are Freakin BARBARIANS!!

Any respect I HAD for Islam if NOW gone! You want respect, and yet you pull this $h!t? How am I suppose to react to this?
edit on 12-9-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
oferkrisesakes. It was 911. Doesn't anybody remember that?

This government is willing to intercept every phone call and email message sent here and they interrogate a high school student over a political message.

Does anybody think that the embassy plan wasn't intercepted and understood before it happened? For your 911 Truthers, this is 911 again!

Where is your conspiracy theory now that the blame falls on Obama for this?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You are being played , just like you all were for 911. This is a major set up, too many coincidences in dates and timing. Its to get you all fired up against the Arab nations in preperation for a mandate to eventually invade Iran.
Desert Storm , mark 3 or is that 4 or are you now heading for 5. Your being lead by the emotional nose into World War 3. WAKE UP!!!!
edit on 12-9-2012 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkorchid
You are being played , just like you all were for 911. This is a major set up, too many coincidences in dates and timing. Its to get you all fired up against the Arab nations in preperation for a mandate to eventually invade Iran.
Desert Storm , mark 3 or is that 4 or are you now heading for 5. Your being lead by the emotional nose into World War 3. WAKE UP!!!!

you see, that's the beauty of our system. You can have your opinion, even though imo you're wrong. I am pretty ure either of us won't have 20 attackers on our doortep. By the way, I also reckon Abbott is one of the sleeziest pollies we have ever had followed closely by Pine and Newman.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkorchid

I think fanatical Islam and the teachings of the Koran in many middle eastern countries is ultimately what has lead the world to WW3...Not the super sneaky governments trying to create WW3..
edit on 12-9-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

They are apologizing? To the ones that went out and killed people over a movie? Where is the outrage from the White House? Why are they acting as if they were simple peaceful protests, when in fact, they murdered a US ambassador, among others, and proceeded to parade the ambassadors half naked body around like a trophy!?

Pick the battles you have the ammunition to fight.

The Embassy's best defense is diplomacy.

If they came out and openly condemned the action, they would be liable to be paraded around, next.

The whole thing is ri-god-damn-diculous. But at the same time - I don't blame them for playing the card they did. Few in America know what it's really like to be the odd man out in a foreign world with a culture far more hard-nosed about things than your own. When the people in the market can just up and decide to lynch your ass on the way to work - you gain a perspective that is difficult to acquire, otherwise.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join