It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering the lost ones...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Lost Ones...

On this day, in our zeal to find the "truth", we sometimes lose track of those that can't tell their tales of that day...

Take a look at that list... It'll take a little while to read 'em all.

In our self righteous "search" some forget that real people died this day eleven years ago...and as a direct result, thousands upon thousands that have died since.

Afghanistan. Iraq. The United States. ...and elsewhere. The count continues to climb.

Orphans. Widows. Widowers. Children without parents. Parents without children. Families destroyed by agenda... So, why is it you're searching again?

Is it the truth you're after? Or is it an agenda? When you answer that you're not talking to me, you're talking to those thousands, upon thousands who can't tell their tale. 'cause frankly? I don't care about your agenda driven nonsense...

If you're searching for what may or may not have happened? Good for you. If it's just to score some points in a sordid little melodrama? I pity you.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
ninety or so years before this it was ok for goverments to send 60,000 men a day on battle fields to their deaths fast forward and 3000+ die in new york and the same in the wars on iraq & afganistan .
2 countrys littered with du towards 2 million deaths same as it ever was same as it ever was i am glad do not have children on this planet as only a fool and there are plenty of them cannot see what is gong down as a famous man once wrote .
o what a tangaled web we weave when we first practise to decieve

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The vicTims should all be remembered. They died an innocent death.

I want the truth to come out because people deserve it. The victims, their families, and all the people in the Middle East that have suffered because of 9/11 as well.

Never Forget

join