Originally posted by Evildead
I had a vision a month ago and also started seeing the date of October 4th a lot. Usually if I have some visual reference and meditate on it I can
sometimes make somewhat accurate predictions.
Anyways, between October 4th through the 16th of 2012 Southern California will experience an earthquake of 7.0+and thousands of people will die. This
will just be the beginning of the disasters that will bring California to its knees. After the initial MEGA Quake between October 4th - 16th there
will be MANY large aftershocks and new volcanic activity in California for the rest of the year.
October 4th 2012 really stands out to me as a significant date. Mark it down.
Usually your posts have a sense of discernment, but this one isn't up the the usual level.
1. Vision, dream, prophecy, thought, remote viewed - which one? For you, what's the difference?
2. How accurate are your "visions" (or other) with regards to global events, not personal, but global?
3. What system do you use for discernment?
4. Are you sure that you are not: A. Picking up on the collective thought patterns? B: Been mind-controlled in some fashion? C. Simply following up a
lot of conspiracy reading, tv viewing, radio listening with this idea?
5. Why say this? What is the reason? I can't count how many people who have said the same things over the years, usually, CA is the mega quake,
millions will be destitute, many die and on and on. I have been in every single quake in CA in the last 50 years, all were bad, none devastated. What
people saw on tv was news idiots standing out in front of the same 6 buildings, or the freeway damage over and over and over again and ignoring the
countless homes with little or no damage. While not fun, I am sure folks in tornado alley get it a lot worse.
Which brings me to my last question: why does no one ever come on here here and say, "a tornado will kill a dozen, and wipe out 100's of homes?"
This happens all the damn time and yet no one sees this as a prophecy!
Honestly, the posting of people's person "visions" with no actual explanation of the qualifications, skills, discernment tools is just beyond wrong
it is obscene. Would you listen to a guy who simply said, "hey I'm a doctor and you need a heart transplant?" Of course not, but apparently anyone,
and I mean ANYONE can simply say, "hey I have had a vision, a dream, a window into the future and I KNOW Canada will fall into the sea."