It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What country likely next wielder of thermonuclear (or radiologically worse) strike, USRAEL?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
not more than about a generation ago, US dropped a couple on Japanese civilians. recent history shows for every few hundred american militants die, hundreds of thousands of civilians are exterminated in this delusional justice. while most americans don't even believe in "an eye for an eye" and write it off as some barbaric ethic of the mideast, in practice us's wrathe of destruction has been one of thousands of eyes for each eye. it's like the playground bully who's not content with stealing lunch/money once from one kid once, but from all the perceived weak kids, all the time. that's just how i see it, and likewise when one is suspect in the us criminal system, one of the first/key aspects officials and judges look at, is past history. history repeats itself, as does pattern.

and, it makes sense that the likely repeat offendor will nurture congnizant dissonance in its people, framing an outsider as the threat.

but i digress; wanting to know, and why, what country is likely to use thermonuclear force against another, next (or again)?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I personally believe the next nation/state to use nuclear weapons will be the last time anyone uses them.

The first time they were used was because we were the only ones that have them. Now there are jsut too many on hair triggers and once one flies, they all will. Use them or lose them kind of mentality.

join