It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have to convert!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ok we all know that humanity is stupid. We kill each other, our environment and in some cases our own young. We eat bad food, tolerate cruelty and turn our backs on those that need help. I could go on and on.

I have never believed in "God" however, a moment ago I had a realization that may lead me down the road of conversion. I was sitting here wondering how humans can be so stupid and cruel when it occurred to me we behave like a bunch of inbred idiots. Then I realized why we behave like we do. It is because we are inbred idiots!

The following three words are proof alone; if you believe in God. Adam and Eve

There you go, the answer to it all. If you go with the Bible you have to admit that if we all came from just two people. Darn humans are stupid!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Then how did such inbred idiots get so smart? Pretty sure the cellphone didn't exist in those times...so we got smarter and greedier.

Besides, inbreeding is no longer what we'd call a "major practice". It's become diluted enough that we'll have to find another excuse for our idiocy.

edit on 11-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Guess I should have put this in humor lol. I was having a bit' o fun.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Probably should have. No worries, now we can take the credit for our own stupidity again. Whew! False alarm.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
By inbred I take it you mean interbreeding within one another of the same race. Maybe it might be more intelligent to breed with sheep and pigs but I have a strange feeling that it would all end up in tears.
And I am confused why these observations would make you believe in a deity, maybe you are already religious and are trying to convert people using covert methods.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Not the same race...the same family. Big difference.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

apparently around 1 in 10 eurasians are supposed to descend from Genghis Khan. Not sure how you could prove it is true or not but I read it in a book on the old Mongol.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Don't forget about Lillith! One family inbreeding would probably die out, but 2 might be able to hack it..

edit on 11-9-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I believe in the Holy Bible.

I believe in Adam and Eve.

I also believe in the current scientific model and the theory of evolution,

I believe the Universe is approximately 15 billion years old,

I believe the Earth is approximately 4.5 billion years old,

I believe Homo Sapiens emerged around 200,000 years ago,

I believe civilization started booming around 8,000 years ago and the LORD gave His first revelations to the Patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob around 3,000 B.C.,

I believe the story of Noah and the Ark is either allegorical entirely, or it refers to a massive localized flood in the ancient Mesopotamian region, I lean mostly towards the local flood explanation as it fits best with my current theological understanding,

I believe the LORD revealed Himself to Moses and the Israelite's and gave them the Ten Commandments,

I believe Jesus Christ was God Almighty in the flesh and came to earth around 2,000 years ago and died on the cross around 33 A.D. in atonement for the sins of humanity and I believe through imitating Him and following His teachings and placing faith on Him any human on earth can gain Eternal Life, and I believe Heaven is a real place and science points toward the reality of this,

I believe Jesus Christ will return to judge the living and the dead and the resurrection after the coming tribulation (if we're not already in the Tribulation.... I'm not 100% sure, this is actually what I've been researching lately)

I'm not sure if anything big is going to happen in November or December, although I know many people can feel a "shift" coming.... things are happening and prophecy is being fulfilled....

I feel as though there is a very good chance the Second Coming of Christ is imminent and will happen within most of our lifetimes / in this generation, probably sometime between 2012 - 2025.....

A thousand years to the LORD is like a day to us though, so God only knows....

Our job is to remain vigilant in prayer, abounding in good deeds, charitable and hopeful and faithful always, and spread the Good News and be constantly repentant and sober, waiting, watching, ready,

God bless,

Amen

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Even the theory of evolution gets it start with one cell.

I'm afraid there's no excuse for stupid.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Then why are you focusing on these people ?
thats a big waste of energy .. dont go at their level if you are wiser
focus on you first then you will understand why are they believing in so much crap these day
how many have been manipulated all their life to believe in religions created by some false god
the pope in place now is no more important then anyone else
they want you to think he is a holy man

more rich then a pharaon of Egypt thinking they are superior
the truth is when people think they are superior to others .. they dont get it
actualy they are inferior to others thinking they are above all
edit on 9/22/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all"
came to mind, lol.

Except we are not one nation, we are one species, the human species, with one Creator.

You're right, many people these days follow false religions,

the Body of Christ cannot be found in any church building,

the True Body of Christ are the Temples of the Holy Spirit,

the physical vessels which house Christs Spirit and live entirely for Christ,

true Christians realize this,

some Buddhists have realized it, but they call it different things,

some Hindus have achieved enlightenment, but they have different names for things as well,

some Muslims have reached it and live it,

Many "so called" holy men or followers of God are wolves in sheep's clothing, and Jesus warned us of them, you can tell by a man by his fruits....

There are Universal Spiritual Truths that exist throughout the entire planet, and, IMO, the Holy Bible is the most accurate and perfected version of Truth that mankind has been blessed with,

the Holy Quran is the second most truthful Holy Book, and contains many spiritual truths and has deep value to the human race, the problem with it is it also contains lies and deceptions and half truths, so it can lead people astray easily,

although the Bible can lead people astray too, but it is not the entire Bible that leads men astray, it is mans misinterpretation and lack of understanding of the meaning of the Bible, which is also propagated by false teachings and false doctrines developed by men.....

after the Bible and Quran, the Hindu Vedas is, IMO, the third most important and truthful spiritual text.....

all others after those three contain small amounts of Truth mixed in with large amounts of deception and mans own ideas, not Gods......

God bless,

Amen

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Inbreeding was not a concern before genetic mutations became rampant.

www.godandscience.org...
edit on 23-9-2012 by sdb93awd because: link with some support

new topics

top topics

join