It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Saudis beheaded for armed robbery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Beheading is so drastic. I think they should have been lynched instead. Maybe I just watched too many westerns or something. Firing squads seemed appropriate also. These new wimpy lethal injections we use now were invented by the pharma companies.
bullets or rope is cheaper.

I kind of like the 2 for 1 deal like Saddam Hussein got, hung and beheaded at the same time.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You took what I expected from my post - nothing. Regarding my moral character and my participation in war - it was my chosen profession. It is not for everyone especially those with weak moral character. The fact that you regard military service and killing in war without remorse to show poor moral character Society disagrees.

When polled on which professions are most respected - that of Military Officer usually is in the top 10 for respect, trust and character. Sure we kill, I have killed (or ordered killed) more people with a radio and a fire mission or air strike than most would care to believe. The difference is - it was not murder, it was war.

We get it you have sympathy for criminals who have a sob story. I do not.

Theft is theft regardless of the perceived need of the thief and the perceived wealth of the victim.

The crime is theft - the punishment should be the same without regard to the "circumstance" of the actor. Bernie Maddoff (who already had more money than most people will ever earn) stealing from pensioners is no different than two thugs (who need the money for gas to get to work) going into a convenience store with a gun and getting 50.00. One stole a lot more money and used fraud the other stole a little bit of money and used violence. The relative success/intellect of the criminal is irrelevant to the crime.

Criminals are predators - show weakness or compassion to a predator and you will get aggression in response - guaranteed. Just like in nature some predators use cunning a guile to hunt others use brute strength - it matters very little to the prey in the end which method was used only that they are now a meal.

Regarding the poor vs. rich criminal thing. I think again you obviously didn't read my post. I said that there are many a rich man who lack moral character while many a poor man clearly know the difference between right and wrong Which proves the circumstance of birth and or environment are not the cause of lack of moral character.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Seriously, you think that we are moving in a backwards direction? Humanity is quickly spiraling into the moral abyss. Soon everything which was wrong will be correct. C'mon man you cannot say the world is evolving into to better place.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It wouldn't. That is the terror that they kept spreading from Fema camp theories, and also, what I've heard muslims talking about in their plan to be unleashed upon the people in the west, I take it after some events take place, the SHTF or something. I keep reading posts like that online.

We're not going to stand for this crap at all, its evil. They're under the rule of the galaxies worst renegades.
edit on 12-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Saw the title and was in complete agreement,.
this is the way our court system should be about crimes in the US
Rape= castration and maybe death afterwards
Steal=loose a digit, hand, or arm, depending on the crime
murder=death
things would be so much more simple and Im sure crime would decrease

I can tell what a person is like from their posts. Really scarey to find out so many are regressives. Going down the snake in snakes and ladders.

Me, I don't even want prisons, unless the person is a serial killer or rapist and then Norway does a better job at human dignity.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Earth is a school, and its about Love/Compassion//Understanding/Caring/Equality, and Non Retaliation.

A lot of people are joining Darth Vader and the Dark Side. Their souls shrink very small, since soul is consciousness, comprised of: Intellect, Awareness, Love, Compassion, Understanding, etc.....

Darth Vader is more machine than man, his light/soul/consciousness shrunk to tiny dot instead of huge star.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It is quite obvious what the Muslim agenda is, simply refer to their Holy books. They call for world domination and conversion. If you do not convert you SHALL be enslaved or decapitated, their holy book also allows them to be dishonest, lie, cheat or steal to fool the infidel and promote the great words of allah. Not all muslims are extremists, however their religion is quite clear on their role in the world.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I admire the no tolerance. No plea bargains. No lawyers crying about childhood trauma's, not getting their date at prom or the coach being mean to them in high school..among all the other excuses we hear for the chosen actions of human predators. 0 tolerance and a system of absolutes in punishment is a system with deterrence value. OUR system is Las Vegas gambling in a court room on almost every single criminal case that gets that far. It's absurd...and that was the point and basis of my comments.

Those are the most important details and society should be about equalizing, caring, sharing and HEALING. I want to know, understand and help anyone who's life has become a train wreck.

Anything else is HELL ON EARTH.

I think people like hell so much should be forced to wait for that temporal intense learning experience, but they aren't going to earth into it.

GROW AND LOVE.
edit on 12-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by Unity_99

It is quite obvious what the Muslim agenda is, simply refer to their Holy books. They call for world domination and conversion. If you do not convert you SHALL be enslaved or decapitated, their holy book also allows them to be dishonest, lie, cheat or steal to fool the infidel and promote the great words of allah. Not all muslims are extremists, however their religion is quite clear on their role in the world.

And Christianity is just as bad and wants to take over the world even more and has done so. Not all christians are extremists, many are. Fred Phelps being just one of millions of examples.

Christians Jews Muslims Hindus etc etc................... You are all deluded and mentally ill. Your craziness hurts the world .You are fooling nobody but other crazies and yourselves.You hoard wealth and pour it into lavish churches and mosques while all around you people suffer and starve.Your pathetic soup kitchens and christmas dinner charities don't make up for the wrong youd, the hurt you cause and the seeds of greed and vanity you sow.

All gods are false. ALL of them. A god is really just a tool for vain greedy creeps to manipulate the infirm, the poor, the downtrodden.I openly curse any god you can name.And not one of those gods will touch me...... EVER, because they don't exist. It's all nonsense. And the proof of this is all around you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join