It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do believe Magick is real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

What you have seen is simply just a possibility. There are no absolutes. The only certainty is that things will change!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you. So many people misunderstand the wiccan arts. I spoke to a gentleman last night who said that he stands in very particular spots because charges come through the ether and fill him with energy. He was fairly intoxicated, so I can't be sure, but the fact that he just came out with it is a good sign...I think.

The intoxicated guy speaks the truth ... although he may not remember his wise words in the morning

it has a lot to do with the natural electromagnetics that run through the earth and of course in some places there are energy lines that some refer to as Leylines.

Woody

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I know 'Magick' is real but what many fail to realize is that it's relative to the situation it is being aimed at or structured for ... real magick is the human manipulation of the sublties of energy in nature

Seconded, or as is said in some circles: sister/brother speaks the truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealist

Yea funny...I saved the world once with magick. WW3 would have happened if I didnt use my majic. Because we were going to iinvade iran...Starting off ww3.

Riiighhhtttttt..... time to step away from the bong young man

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
In the sense that, majik represents the 'studied' or accidentally acquired ability to 'shoot the rapid' of our 'locum' (go with the flow - 'have no resistance' - 'be the water')...it is real...

There are many who 'believe' we live in some sort of prison overseen by 2 opposing forces (1 of them, the creator of the other - in fact creator of everything)...aside from the psychological paradigm this sets up...needing to be saved, redemption etc...it is a distraction from taking note of all the random, insanely synchronistic experiences we have...

The messages being relayed by prophets, seers, practitioners, drunks, confirms all and any forms of this majik...

On top of this...technology is demonstrating that the very large and the very small are quite similar in appearance...amongst other eyebrow raising notions...

The video presented (it must be noted) is co-narrated by boffins...they 'believe' it is a theory...practitioners know it is not...when you are surfing, the last thing you want to be doing is explaining it to people...those who are surfing, have the least questions to ask...

A99

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It doesnt matter if I believe ots real or not, what matters is the fact that TPTB believe its real.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I used to until a gracious teacher set my mind free. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT INTENTION.
Thats it.
It's that simple but many struggle with it's importance

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Beliefs are funny things hard to change them. But to have a pretty good idea that's different and open in your own mind.

Magic is Real of course within the limits of the Physical Laws of the universe and Nature and we do not know all of those just yet. Or all the Ramifications of the ones we do know.

Is Magic Science YES
Is Magic in your Head Of course it is. That is Called INTENT or True WILL not to be confused with Will Power 2 Different Things.

1. Intent I will bicycle to the Top of That Street Today.
2. Will My legs hurt i am out of breath but i will keep on peddling.

I have a Pretty good idea i am correct

There is Magic all around you if you just can Percieve, Red is Grey and Yellow White we decide which is Right and Which is the Illusion (M.B. "Days of Futures Past")

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Do I believe in magic?

In the Harry Potter, Lord Of The Rings kind of way, no, that is fiction and you will never be able to miraculously shoot lightning from a wooden stick.

I do believe however, that there are mental properties of the human mind that are not understood by science yet, but they will be.

I don't believe in the supernatural, but, much like alchemy, I believe that many things we think of today as magic are in fact natural things. Nature can be understood by science, and I do believe that in time we will learn far more about nature than we know today.

The human mind is truly capable of things we think today to be positively incredible, and we are only starting to understand the how and why of that. What neo-pagan religions see as magic, I am very happy to see here is being talked about rationally and with a critical understanding. That is brilliant and the sign of true knowledge of their religion. Cheers to all of you speaking so well about your beliefs!

I have faith that there is still much more we humans have to learn about ourselves and the world around us. I also have faith that we will keep learning and someday many things that are secrets to us today will be known tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealist

Yea funny...I saved the world once with magick. WW3 would have happened if I didnt use my majic. Because we were going to iinvade iran...Starting off ww3.

Riiighhhtttttt..... time to step away from the bong young man

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join