It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political figures confronted over Bilderberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Whenever a politician, leader or businessman is confronted over Bilderberg, the same thing seems to happen over and over. They shut off, deny it exists, many get flustered and panic. Are the people running the show that powerful that world leaders and politicians dare not speak out about even their existence?

Tony Blair-

Look how he panics and flusters, has he said too much?

Henry Kissinger-

Paul Volcker-

Rand Paul-

Madeline Albright-

Alan Greenspan-

Muhtar Kent-

Ben Bernanke-

There is a trend in these videos, I'll see if anyone can spot it before I come back to it. It's very important, and something I hadn't really noticed until putting these videos together, but it is very apparent when you know what to look for. To give you a clue, it is about the seemingly two different reactions possible on being confronted on Bilderberg...
edit on 11-9-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It is really amazing how these people, so called leaders of the free world are so in the game, that it makes them uncomfortable enough for their security guards to act and chase the reporter off... And it looks legitimate to refrain from replying to these questions.

I mean... Did the reporter did anything wrong?? He asked simple questions and has proofs and documents to back himself up, and still he ends up looking like a fool for those who have yet to realize the game and how the elite tricks us.

Ask them anything, but nothing related to the truth as it is inappropriate. It makes me sick to see that really, asking for truth is really an evolutionary act in our distorted society, and encouraged not to.

Thanks for the share.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Not all of them flat out deny its existence, but it doesn't mean they care to answer questions asked about it. A reply from Premier Alison Redford, Alberta when I asked her to justify the cost placed upon taxpayers for her to travel to a private meeting. And I asked her to give disclosure to the events transpiring in the meeting.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
For those who do not know

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of approximately 120 to 140 guests from North America and Western Europe, most of whom are people of influence.[2][3] About one-third are from government and politics, and two-thirds from finance, industry, labour, education and communications. Meetings are closed to the public.

Source

(Note to self: God i hate how i source Wikipedia more and more, but in some instance they source their info well)

Official, the group appears to be in the best interest, but what is discussed behind closed doors is a completely another matter i am sure.

Powerful people who can sway global economic reform attend to figure out how to further exploit the planet.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Honestly, while it's great that the people "interviewing" all these big wigs and confronting them about the Bilderberg group, at the same time I feel like in each of these videos they are just bugging the crap out of them. Especially the coca-cola CEO video haha. "Why isn't anyone answering me?" .. Because you're being an annoying pest.

Although I do like their tact, ask them a serious question, or an easy to answer one, then go right into so what did you do at bilderburg? huh?

I like how Tony Blair slipped up... "Is this conflict of interest?" "uhh
yeah!, ehhmmm I don't know..."

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra
Honestly, while it's great that the people "interviewing" all these big wigs and confronting them about the Bilderberg group, at the same time I feel like in each of these videos they are just bugging the crap out of them. Especially the coca-cola CEO video haha. "Why isn't anyone answering me?" .. Because you're being an annoying pest.

Although I do like their tact, ask them a serious question, or an easy to answer one, then go right into so what did you do at bilderburg? huh?

I like how Tony Blair slipped up... "Is this conflict of interest?" "uhh
yeah!, ehhmmm I don't know..."

Well that's the thing, many are willing to answer questions and be polite, but bring up Bilderberg and they suddenly have to rush off or pretend not to hear or understand etc.

The trend I have noticed is that many of the puppets, ie Tony Blair, appear to be terrified over saying the wrong thing about Bilderberg, almost as though they would be in danger if they did so. To me, that shows he isn't up there in the ranks.

However, compare his reaction to Henry Kissinger, now this man is a main player in this pyramid, I would argue he is near the top. I also have no doubt in my mind that Henry Kissinger was one of the most evil men alive today.

new topics

join