It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New LIVE Alex Collier Interview on Tuesday 11th September 2012…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Alex Collier will be participating in a live Question and Answer session on the Journey’s With Rebecca Radio show with Rebecca Jernigan on Tuesday 11th September 2012 at 7pm to 9pm PST. Please share this post and let everyone know.

www.journeyswithrebecca.com...

www.alexcollier.org...
edit on 11-9-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
BUMP

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
There are always tons of people on this forum who cannot open videos for various reasons, can you give a brief overview of it to start the discussion? Generally what 'you' say and your comments either get people interested or not. Alex Collier is a high profile name here so what makes this interview worthy of something new to the topics he brings forth?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
THx for posting. Big Alex Collier fan. Thx to my brother who showed me him and thanks to him, i'm on the path that I'm on now. Difficult as it is, there's no where eles I'd rather be. Thank you

Interesting interview. Lots of new, to me, stuff brought up, interesting information on both new and old topics. Seems to a lot of people we've crossed the line of scrimmage so to say, regarding the global events and its transformation.

S+F

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RadiatorOfTheLight

Flag and star.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I saw 5 flags and 5 replies.
I thought I was onto a great new thread, I got 30 minutes into the interview and couldnt believe that this was starred and flagged.
Please for the love of humanity, at least if you are going to be into conspiracies, try and find one that has some semblance of reality, I mean, does this guy talk to aliens? coming back from the future to right wrongs? please

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

You're comparing his information to your small little box of information. Of course it won't resemble your reality.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Alex seems to be a kind guy.

Im willing to bet thats truly our nature... just obscured by all sorts of things.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The more he appers, the less credible he seems/

You can't be showing your ASS so many times and expect to be taken seriously and anything more than showman or clown, only the gullible idiots would do so.

top topics

join