What's next in 2012?

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Has anyone any understanding what will happen next in 2012? as just a few hours ago my aunt rang from America saying there is a major problem brewing between Japan & China now with war ships from China protecting an Island that they and other have claims for off China, is this another war danger?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think this may be what you are referring to...

Link

Not really sure what will come of this. Is China trying to pull the US and Japan into some mess over these small islands? Is Japan trying to push China's buttons? Is the US behind this knowing that it would upset China? What would be the point?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hi, very many thanks for details on that post you put on here, wow what a lot of dangerous things are going on all at once too, must get my bunker started soon and get some food in, it looks really bad all these things at once.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Its a very real scenario that might escalate , who knows though

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
As though there is not enough problems in the world, if the China & Japan situation goes up the whole of South East Asia will blow up too from what it said on the Sky news tonight, on top of war & talk of war I am getting reports of major earthquakes tonight on the South & North Poles, that's not good either, odd times we all living in now.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It's getting hairy! From the words of doctor Smith from Lost in Space....We are all DOOMED , I tell you...We are all DOOMED! But I hope not.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am hearing that the planets have moved into dif orbits now from what they were in, I have noticed Jupiter in only in the east of the sky now, but last year I could see it with my own telescope, my scope only views S/West sky and I know I could see it there last Aug/Sep/Nov so I know that has moved, my house certainly has not changed places in village.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I think more information is required at this time.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So, what are you really gonna do, If space and the universe goes haywire? What are you gonna do about it? Unless you have some master plan to avert any cosmic actions, take a hike. Ok, prepare if you want, i would rather be above ground and take my chances, Zombie or not, whatever the scenario. On the day of some supposid universe haywire gone wrong, i will be drinking my rum on the first day and watching it all go down, like the guy in the movie at yellowstone. Sure, you can prepare, but when your time is up, its up and nobody above or below ground can control that, so be at peace with yourself and others, ok. PEACE.

top topics

join