It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I didn't recognize bin Laden, SEAL who wrote 'No Easy Day' says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I didn't recognize bin Laden, SEAL who wrote 'No Easy Day' says

news.blogs.cnn.com

Pelley: Did you recognize him?

Bissonnette: Nope. You know, everybody thinks it was, like, you know it's him. No. To us, at that time, it could have been anybody. Maybe this was another brother. Maybe this is a bodyguard. Maybe, it doesn't matter. The point is to just continue clearing.

On how they initially confirmed they had just killed bin Laden:

Bissonnette: So he moved out to where the women and kids were, grabs one of the younger kids. Says, "Hey, who is that inside?" She says, "Osama." "Osama who?" "Osama bin Laden."

Pelley: The child?

Bissonnette: The child.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding me.. Now this is getting out of hand.. even the people there to kill Osama didn't recognize him!

I call bull. The whole thing was a sham, a set up. There was a guy there who "looked" like him, but was not him.

I guess it goes all the way back to 9/11. Bin Laden could have been working for the CIA? to commit a crazy crime, but there could be people on our side responsible.

What is your take on this guy writing the book? He seems honest, and maybe that's why the gov't is up in arms over the book. Perhaps that was not bin laden after all? Perhaps Bin Laden has been dead for years, and perhaps he had NOTHING to do with 9/11. Things that make you go hmm...

news.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You know it's pretty bloody scary how the troops on the front line of killing this phantom terrorist couldn't even be certain on what their own target looked like.

Second thoughts, it kind of makes sense as he must've had magical powers to be able to make himself look younger throughout all those videos the Pentagon released

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by uSNUUZuLUUz

Here's a symbolic vid showing Bin Laden with a CIA connections...
"I Pet Goat II" by Heliofant

Here's a great PBS documentary on 9/11, on how it does not add up!
Experts talk, and expose the TRUTH.

Make today, 9/11 truth day.. spread the word, to those who are still inside the box. Open your eyes, and ye shall see.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
You know it's pretty bloody scary how the troops on the front line of killing this phantom terrorist couldn't even be certain on what their own target looked like.

Second thoughts, it kind of makes sense as he must've had magical powers to be able to make himself look younger throughout all those videos the Pentagon released

EXACTLY. the lies have become less and less believable now. Thanks to sites like ATS! the world is a better "MORE AWAKE" place

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The guy's been dead since 2001. One must even consider he was not a real person, but in fact a fictional character used to fill a role required by TPTB to further an agenda. How anyone with his condition could have evaded searches, is really not believable. But again, I even question who this person actually was.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Even though I think that it was a sham I wouldn't find it surprising that they wouldn't recognize Bin Laden if it was actually him who they killed.

I mean when people go in hiding they typically change their appearance.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I thought the same thing. How hard could it be for anyone to recognize him? The most wanted man in the world with his face plastered everywhere... He even said all he had was a darker beard.
Smells fishy.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Lol@ you....ok...I'm not laffing @ you in a mean way...it was just a little cute you realizing this is a scam....

Bin laden died back in 01-02 of kidney failure....

For the Navy boys that died because of this never ending cover-up...and all the other 1000's and 1000's into the million of innocent people affected by the whole bin laden fiction.....it's sad.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Best part of the interview.............

Bissonnette: I think in the end, he taught a lot of people to do – you know, martyr themselves and he masterminded the 9/11 attacks. But in the end, he wasn't even willing to roger up himself with a gun and put up a fight. So I think that speaks for itself.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Did they notice the dialisis machine?? haha.

As far as my Army days go, we spoke as if he was dead as early as 2006.

I suspect he died in 2001. A poster here was wondering if he was even a real person.. This is another possibility but I think that he was real, and that he's been dead for quite a bit. Whatever was the purpose of SEAL team 6 going in is unknown..

I remember that day though.

President Obama was going to come out and give some grave news... and then it was delayed a bunch of times.. It ALL looks fishy to me..

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The guy was reported to be 6'4"

Should not be to difficult to ID.

You could certainly start there.

I will not comment any further today.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
The guy was reported to be 6'4"

Should not be to difficult to ID.

Yeah - - but he is reported to have many brothers and cousins - - who all look similar.

So - - honestly - - how would anyone really know? Until a positive ID.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Best part of the interview.............

Bissonnette: I think in the end, he taught a lot of people to do – you know, martyr themselves and he masterminded the 9/11 attacks. But in the end, he wasn't even willing to roger up himself with a gun and put up a fight. So I think that speaks for itself.

Why would he?

He was a scumbag. After all these years, he was and always will be.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Personally I have no issue with the SEALs statements about how they weren't sure if it was Osama. First of all. It's dark. There are muzzle flashes going off ruining your night sight. (yes they use powder that doesn't flash too much to eliminate that problem but still it's there.) THey are trying to secure the house first so they are going to kill a person then go on to make sure the whole building is clear of unfriendlies then they can go back to see who's who.

I really think they went in there to kill osama on sight and anyone who was male and over a certain age had a death sentence on them the second the SEALs landed in the courtyard. WHy let there be any chance of doing the raid and letting osama slip out the back somehow.

You just killed a bunch of people I'm sure your fine motor and cognitive skills are temporarily out of commission until the adrenalin wears off, making things like identifying a shot up body harder to do.

Nothing that SEAL said was strange to me. It all fits.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Lol@ you....ok...I'm not laffing @ you in a mean way...it was just a little cute you realizing this is a scam....

Bin laden died back in 01-02 of kidney failure....

For the Navy boys that died because of this never ending cover-up...and all the other 1000's and 1000's into the million of innocent people affected by the whole bin laden fiction.....it's sad.

lol i already know..i am just point this out to the general public. Evidently people still believe these lies, with a book coming up. I am just laughing that they make the lies so UN believeable now. it's like they are not even trying to make it look like a cover up. I guess they gave up, and said screw it, let's just let the public know the truth...

but yes, very sad, if they cannot recognize the man. If you are on a mission, you should know everything about the guy. That's called "doing your homework". So since this guy didn't recognize him, evidently its all a sham, or a set up to look like its all over. I mean really, who relies on 2nd hand informaiton for ID'ing someone. Asking a child, Who is that in the other room? Oh that's Bin laden. Oh ok, Thanks, I'll inform the public that we got him, and write a book on it. Thanks kid. Who needs scientific evidence or dna proof, when you have the insight from a kid, lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

You are right that that could be the case. Everything you said works and sounds right to me.

I just don't think this really happened like that. I think Obama thought that he would get a political win here, and maybe it was osama, but it just doesn't really add up to me. If they really killed him and obama was trying to get a win out of it he was 10 years late...

I feel like if he was going to get a win he would need to at least show a picture. a Dignified picture.. Why say he was a woman and ran... Why not just say he fought and died, as to not anger his supporters (assuming this is all real)..

Obama could have appeared better in my eyes, but he looked like a lieing little girl that day in may.

Osama is long dead circa 2001 by my best info..

edit on 9/11/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yeah Bin Laden who loved to "lead from behind" sounds familar doesn't it?

Most people wouldn't recognize Bin Laden tho.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join