It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beat the false flag to the punch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
After reading on a thread of how it was possible that the knowledge of a possible false flag attack on the Olympics was thwarted due to social sites, ATS included, that theorized possible attacks and how it would be done, got me thinking.

What if a web site, or thread, that only talked about a potential false flag attack existed?

If we keep listing all the possibilities and how it COULD happen, and the connections, and numerology, and other ways etc, its almost like we could beat them to the punch.

If indeed the fact that it was splattered all over the internet, the how and why of an Olympic attack was stopped, then it could be stopped again. And if it wasnt stopped, then at least a thread or page existed prior to it happening that would help give proof that it was a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by loueber

I will reply with this to counter your theory.

We stopped nothing but the insane amount of speculation after the Olympics were over.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by loueber

Super funny that you made this thread.

I just got done reading the other and thought to myself;

"Wow there's always people tryin to stay a step ahead of the next false flag threat.." Then I thought well, what's a better way to thwart false flags.... Talk about them.

Nice idea OP. But mainly the fact of conversing and showing the possibilities whether it's a false flag website or just an alternative website, it's having the awareness.

Awareness. Conversation. Thank god for the interwebs.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So we basically sit around everyday dreaming up ways to be killed and look for numbers that could mean something if we stretch it far enough to keep the topic alive?

I guess if everyone let their imaginations run loose and cover every base for potential dooms day they could never do any again because we would have them all covered.

This sounds more like giving them ideas then preventing.

top topics

join