It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man possessed by ghost caught on CCTV at a convenient store

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Wow really? amm its called a Seizure...

man talk about reaching.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Ya the clerk came down the isle to check on him, notice the tie, notice where he came from..

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theiceone

Originally posted by strings0305
It is definitely fake. If you look at where the groceries fly off the shelf, you'll notice that the timer on the camera freezes for a few frames. It looks like they combined two shots from a stationary camera to get the effect and were unable (or thought that it added a nice creepy effect) to remove the reflection of the person who moved over to the shelf to flip the groceries.

True. The timer freezes at 1:29:22 while the ghostly reflection is showing up on the glass. Which makes me think; why someone would put so much effort in this and just forget to look at this huge flaw?

Anyway, nice catch! I think we can call it fake.

Nice catch for the time freeze .. didnt realise that at first
many people witness a time freeze when there is paranormal phenomenons
even for UFOs

Maybe it is caused by the guy who faked this
or by something else that people have trouble to explain yet

hey we are on ATS after all
dont debate like the people on YT lol

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Sorry but you are totally wrong, there are many forms of seizure, petite seizure, absent seizure as well as the typical grand mall that everyone is use to knowing about.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yes the guy did look like he died at the end, that is normal, how many seizures have you had
in your life time?

I can say from personal experience from having more that i could count and talking to many doctors
this guy needs to go get checked out.

Not trying to be mean at your post op, but i dont buy anything but medical issue that needs some serious atention.

I did see where someone showed the footage had been cut at places, kind of odd, sound to me like it was a seizure and they were trying to make it look like it was much more.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra

Originally posted by Juggernog
That was pretty weird. At first he seemed to be having a seizure but usually during a seizure your body completely locks up and you fall down.
Then at the end you can see something in the glass window, reflection maybe, then the boxes fall off the shelf, for no reason.

On second thought .. Now that I look again, you can see something reflecting in the glass door.. But it could have been someone walking down the other aisle then turning around. It's hard to see really.

That's what I thought. I looked right to see if any shadow was cast anywhere by a person walking in that aisle.

Who knows?

At first glance it looks like an epileptic fit combined with a tourettes attack.....

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I acted the same way after my divorce and received the Child support bill.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Should I feel bad I had some Doctor P. playing and it looked like he was dubstepping, and it was hilarious!!!!!

No see no ghosties.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I acted the same way after my divorce and received the Child support bill.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Looks to me like his drugs kicked in really hard and pushed him "over the edge" into the psycho zone.

I work downtown and see this type of reaction almost daily. Speed kills.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Either that or he saw the price of Mountain dew and flipped out...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Couldn't the image on the glass just be an actual someone just inside the freezer?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Facts about seizures.

1) If the fit is a petty mal then there is a strong chance that they will be able to see the spiritual side of this world during the seizure.
The only problem is that the time to remember the vision only stretches as far 1-2 seconds.

2) When their mind does gate across to the other world its possible to see shadow people. The shadows are always full of evil and hatred.

3) There are multiple types of seizure. This one is unusual.
If the seizure is a minor then the guy should just blank out, stand montionless for a few minutes.
If the seizure is a major then they should have dropped to the ground and started shaking instantly.

Message to everyone that thinks they know everything. Ask people who have the misfortune to suffer from epilepsy. Many will probably verify what I have said. Especially those (like myself) who have had epilepsy since childhood.

Even had a 8 minute petty mal this morning after deciding the previous day to pray and get YHWH to forcfully remove this freeking guardian angel from my body once and for all.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
had the stuff not fallen from the shelves at the end......I would say bad acting....I can't explain that. He might have problems. And be spiritually F-ed

EDIT...the reflection in the glass next to him shows some one repositioning , maybe pulling a string for the stuff to fall. It is not him and it stays stationary until the end, so I am thinking staged, and the assistant got caught in the reflection. Really the most interesting part is at the end, the reflection shows some one crouching...

hoax....

edit on 11-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Guys:

It's PETITE MAL and GRAND MAL!! "Little/Small bad" and "Great/big bad." Not "mall." Not "petty." Not "major/minor," although this dichotomy does capture the nature of the difference between the two.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hi Ben

at first I thought the video was faked or someone having some sort of medical/ mental condition.i've now watched it a few times and starting to think theres more to it.
at the end you see the guy fall down then a reflection in the glass looking like something standing up (entity leaving body) then the items fall from the shelf (they look pretty secure and balanced on the shelf) as if the entity got up out of the body walked by and chucked the items off the shelf.
however i dont believe in the whole soul going to hell part, as i dont believe in the devil or hell.
another point i'd like to make is that spirits are jelous of the human body, there not after the soul only the body and to cause fear that feeds and entertains them.

nice post s&f my friend.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Fake.

The refection in the glass was added to draw attention away from the fact his hand moves when the things fall off the self. Look at it frame by frame, matches perfectly.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Oh, I have a very open mind, and I have had plenty of paranormal experiences.
This is WAY to easy to fake, but I like how you hypocritically call me someone who jumps to conclusions with a closed mind. Youve already made your decision it seems.

I gave the ghost / demon theory a chance, but it doesnt hold up. at all. This is just too easy to fake.
edit on 11-9-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by theiceone

Originally posted by strings0305
It is definitely fake. If you look at where the groceries fly off the shelf, you'll notice that the timer on the camera freezes for a few frames. It looks like they combined two shots from a stationary camera to get the effect and were unable (or thought that it added a nice creepy effect) to remove the reflection of the person who moved over to the shelf to flip the groceries.

True. The timer freezes at 1:29:22 while the ghostly reflection is showing up on the glass. Which makes me think; why someone would put so much effort in this and just forget to look at this huge flaw?

Anyway, nice catch! I think we can call it fake.

Nice catch for the time freeze .. didnt realise that at first
many people witness a time freeze when there is paranormal phenomenons
even for UFOs

Maybe it is caused by the guy who faked this
or by something else that people have trouble to explain yet

hey we are on ATS after all
dont debate like the people on YT lol

Good catch. blatently fake. they froze the film except the section of video that is the reflection - it is the actor standing back up again from the laying position.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I wonder if its the same shop as this one. watch the bottles in the fridge, right behind the red pole, they jump back.

love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join