Man possessed by ghost caught on CCTV at a convenient store

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

Remember angle of reflection, at the angle the camera is viewing that glass door, the object would be around his knee. Someone out of frame wouldn't appear as a reflection on those glass doors. Way to get a perspective on that, roll back and look at the reflection of the individual on the glass and use that as a place marker for were the phantom appears.

Is everyone reading this? I watched it a bunch of times, and the reflection would have to be produced from VERY close to the glass doors. There are so many references to seeing things in reflections that cannot be seen otherwise.. Even eminem songs mention this.

I think the video looks fake. The only other option that fits is demonic...
The way the stuff falls off the shelf looks like someone pressed a switch and some spring loaded levers were set off all at once. the reflection could have been faked with a computer. In this case the guy would know the owner and have access to the tapes..

Otherwise it was demonic. I go with fakery though.

As to everyone saying the reflection could be someone there.. You are not looking at the angles right. Anyone appearing in the window will also appear in the video close by.. the camera is high up and diagonal so what reflects has to be close at such a shallow angle..
edit on 9/11/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hmmmm. Kinda made my jaw drop a lil.

Either this is a great production, got the staff and a lil asain lady involved with some cgi on the glass door and the paper towel fallin after the flash on the door...

wow. Pretty creepy. We'll find out sooner than later of the authenticity I'd imagine. Wierd.

Nice find OP

I do now notice the clock stopping for a moment as well right as the "spirit" leaves and starts again as soon as the paper towels fall. Still wierd.
edit on 11-9-2012 by Jazz87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Looks like a seizure as well but the stuff falling off the shelf after he falls doesn't make any sense.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is ridiculous, this can be faked in minutes.
I had a well thought out rebutle to this thread and even illustrations, but really its not even worth the upload time.

That reflection can be done with CGI with basic programs you can download off the internet.
The paper towels falling, there is enough room based on the camera angle for someone to be crouched on the other side, or hell, a piece of tape and a string.

This guy is acting.
edit on 11-9-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I ve seen an epileptic fit once, it was even heavier than the behaviour of this gentleman.

So at first i tended to say its that.

but the things falling of the shelves do not match the epilepsy.

What i can rule out in my book are drugs (don t aks me why ;-). Unless there was a drug involved which lead to epileptic fits.

The whole thing looks horrible.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The poor man appears to be having a seizure or something. I've seen people in the throes of a seizure and it wasn't dissimilar to what was captured on this video.

And all I see in the glass is the reflection of either a patron or shopkeeper, perhaps the same one who came into frame early in the video, standing out of sight of the camera down the isle.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is Maybe CGI
This is Maybe a possession
This is Maybe a guy on drug
This is Maybe a guy with a mental disorder
This is Maybe a seizure of some sort
This is Maybe the angel of death claiming is soul

because the guy looks to have died at the end of the video
the reflection and falling boxes was maybe the guy soul going at the cashier
thinking he is still alive ... the falling box show that to us
he though that he made those box fall on the floor

The reasons could be infinit to explain what happened
i could find you a hundred more reasons
just to cover the 1 reason that is the real truth
many will move mountains for you to make you believe something
so watch out for all "open minded" readers

YOU make your own thoughs

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ireply to post by detachedindividual

I find it funny when people call anything spiritual a fantasy. Then when someone calls their so-called "logical" explanation incorrect they are the closed minded ones? I hope you one day do experience something supernatural and you're called delusional or crazy by the "un-closed minded" community, because that's how open minded people go about things.
edit on 11-9-2012 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by strings0305
It is definitely fake. If you look at where the groceries fly off the shelf, you'll notice that the timer on the camera freezes for a few frames. It looks like they combined two shots from a stationary camera to get the effect and were unable (or thought that it added a nice creepy effect) to remove the reflection of the person who moved over to the shelf to flip the groceries.

Yup. Good catch. Definitely fake. Sounds like some of the background sound cuts out right when it freezes too.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gostr
This is ridiculous, this can be faked in minutes.
I had a well thought out rebutle to this thread and even illustrations, but really its not even worth the upload time.

That reflection can be done with CGI with basic programs you can download off the internet.
The paper towels falling, there is enough room based on the camera angle for someone to be crouched on the other side, or hell, a piece of tape and a string.

This guy is acting.
edit on 11-9-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

Maybe or Maybe not
were you there at that precise moment ?
are you a god that know everything ?

it would be unwise to dismiss other theories just like that
thinking it was an actor will help you make quick closure
we should be expending our minds .. not living in a box thinking there is no aliens
and we are all alone in the universe and there is no after life
must be a very sad routine life always being closed minded .. lost and confuse
thats what brainwash does to you after so many yrs of TV

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Although the video is pretty believing at first, after he collapsed, I'm not a believer. His hand jumps which suggests to me that the video was tampered with. There's also a jump right before the toilet paper falls off the shelf. I'm not an expert in videography, but I understand how to spot camera tricks. Just seems like a camera trick to me... Seems to me like they used a pretty decent quality handheld camera cause the audio is too clear and the video is too clean for a hole in the wall convenience store, and the other patrons' reactions are too dramatic not to be staged in my eyes. but as I've said, I'm not an expert, I just like to notice what's going on throughout the entire camera frame. Cool video though.

link   
The video clock freezes for a few frames right before the items fly off the shelf..

FAKE!!!

link   
reply to post by Ben81

You note the guy looks like he died.
In epileptic seizures it s very common that the person drops unconscious at the end of a fit.
Which is somehow good for them, since the cramped muscles get relaxed. They look lifeless, but are just unconscious.

As i watched the video again, there are two things that strike me as odd:

- most cctv have no audio, while this one has..
- when the guy drops on his knees he suddenly looks quite controlled, protecting his head. This is something that a lot of epileptic people can t, and its dangerous since a lot of them get hurt, when they bang the head on the floor.

So this might be acting?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
MAn at first I was thinking Oh great a mans having a severe epileptic fit and nobody is doing anything to help him.

Then I remembered back to HS when a classmate used to have epileptic seizures all the time (a few times a year). They were scary to watch and people would all rush to his aid to make sure he wasn't swallowing his tongue. But I also remember the seizures never lasting that long and the guy would sorta lock up like he was getting hit by a taser and drop strait to the ground like timber falling.

SO by the end I'm thinking. Hmm maybe not a seizure. He could be faking it though.

Like the reflection in the glass could be a reflection of someone in the background and we are just not aware of all the angles at play. Also that could be the reflection of the stock boy in the freezer restocking. ANd he walked over to watch the man freak out on the ground. Th TP falling off the shelf could have been a combination of the lady bumping it when she came to check on the guy and it getting slightly dislodged. WHen the guy fell on the ground it could have been all the movement needed to bounce the thing lose so it eventual fell off the shelf.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
The video clock freezes for a few frames right before the items fly off the shelf..

FAKE!!!

Im open minded
so maybe it is fake . some people do like to waste time of others
but what if it is not fake ?

Can you not rule that out yet and i will not rule out that it might be fake

deal ?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yeah as many people noticed, the camera stops....

Also do CCTV cameras now have microphones? I was not aware of that.

edit on 11-9-2012 by LOLZebra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by strings0305
It is definitely fake. If you look at where the groceries fly off the shelf, you'll notice that the timer on the camera freezes for a few frames. It looks like they combined two shots from a stationary camera to get the effect and were unable (or thought that it added a nice creepy effect) to remove the reflection of the person who moved over to the shelf to flip the groceries.

True. The timer freezes at 1:29:22 while the ghostly reflection is showing up on the glass. Which makes me think; why someone would put so much effort in this and just forget to look at this huge flaw?

Anyway, nice catch! I think we can call it fake.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
reply to post by benrl

Have absolutely no idea why your post is relevant, considering this isn't a discussion about mental disorders or the first minute of that video. This is a topic about the last 15 secs. We all believe mental disorders are real, and at no point would anyone here demonize them. However, the OP points us to the final seconds of the video with strange movement in the glass while the individual is still and items falling without obvious cause.

Please keep this to topic and stop trying to get on a bandwagon for a cause that is irrelevant to the discussion. The discussion is, 'is this a real possession'. Nothing more.

Fair enough. I would suggest that there is not enough evidence to call it a real posession. THe articles could have fallen due to vibrations in the floor when the man fell or the shelf being bumped by someone out of camera shot. The refection could have been of someone down the row who was not in camera shot. I don't think one could say that for certain there was a supernatural cause.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

Yea I seen that after watching it again. It freezes for a few seconds and then as soon as it starts back up, the boxes fall.
Pretty suspicious and yes, some cameras do have audio.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Bad. Acting. Job.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join