It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man possessed by ghost caught on CCTV at a convenient store

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Epileptic seizure is what I see. He looked like he wanted help to be called when he pointed his finger. He couldn't speak. You can see he can't control his arms, they're seizing up, like his muscles have spasticity.

What reflection?
Not sure about what fell off the shelf. He might have kicked the shelf when he collapsed.
edit on 13-9-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
The video clock freezes for a few frames right before the items fly off the shelf..

FAKE!!!

Although I believe it to be fake as well, who says that the clock freezing for a few frames is irrefutable proof that its fake? Don't be so closed minded. If this IS real, how do you know it wouldn't somehow affect the recording device...or a million other possibilities? Fact is, you don't know. So don't be so dismissive so easily.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Epiletctic seizure is what I see. He looked like he wanted help to be called when he pointed his finger. He couldn't speak. You can see he can't control his arms, they're seizing up, like his muscles have spasticity.

What reflection?
Not sure about what fell off the shelf. He might have kicked the shelf when he collapsed.

Did you even watch the end of the video?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Why are part of the floor tiles blurred?
I'll look again for the reflection

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I see a bit of reflection coming from one of the aisles I would think. I don't see a ghost.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Yes I did. 5 times now.
I gave my replies to what I saw.

The guy is having a seizure.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by Ben81

In the middle ages we called this demonic possession. Today we call this epilepsy.

I believe demons are real but in this case you also have to believe epilepsy or Tourette's are real medical conditions.
You think that's made up?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It looked like a seizure to me; epilepsy perhaps?

The case for the supernatural rests on the stack of toilet paper falling over which could be attributed to curious people bumping into the shelf at the other end. Pyschokinesis, maybe?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
It's a fake clearly.

1) Why would a ghost or whatever invade a person, make them act weird and make weird noises, then leave him and knock some boxes off a shelf. What possible reason is there to do this?
2) Why would the ghost or whatever only be visible in the glass. Poor imagination, or most probably too much hard work and would make it obvious to show the "ghost" in the aisle and going into/out of the person.
3) Why would a ghost be hiding in a refrigerator in the first place.
4) Therefore the added extra dramatic finale of the boxes falling off the shelf prove it's a fake.

If anyone involved suspected it was real it'd have been sold to the news.

Honestly, it's easy to see why people used to get burned at the stake when people even now in the 21st Century can insist on their right to believe in ghosts meaning it must be a ghost, and that anyone who doesn't agree is a narrow minded sceptic.

I guess back in the witch burning days we'd have been accused of being in league with Lucifer.

The mind boggles at the sheer stupidity of some people.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Because every convienence store just so happens to have a microphone hooked up to hear someone in the beer isle as they go into a fake convulsive fit...right

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I think something is rather odd about this video. At first I thought he was having a seizure like what was suggested, but if you take a look at the very end of the video. He collapses on the ground and a few seconds later some things on the shelf fall over for no reason at all. They moved on their own!!!!

I find this really odd and the things that fell over onto the floor looked like the were pushed over by a ghost.

Edit. I didn't read all the replies and this was brought up. I find it really odd though. Like something you would see in a haunted house.
edit on 9-13-2012 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Those toilet papers fall weirdly. It doesn't look like someone pushed the shelf, look how fast that toilet paper drops. It doesn't drop that way. And reflection looks weird, it cannot be someone who is far, it looks like its very close. And look how it disappears.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but I would presume that if demons were real, they'd have better things to do rather than hiding in fridges and knocking bog rolls off shelves.

Anyway things fall off shelves at stupid moments all the time in shops, I should know it normally happens to me. I think I knock stuff off with my aura. Apparently I once knocked a mates pint of lager over with my arse aura.

In other news, every time I see one of Ben's posts my head reads it in a Yoda voice.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
my opinion. It's a Fake. why?...cause it's just too good to be true. he centralized himself in the view of the Camera to be filmed. if it's just a random super natural accident. wouldn't it happened in an angle which is shifted. even a little bit of the center view point of the camera.

it's Fake as a three dollar bill.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of it? But I don't want to jump into any conclusions. I am not sure what that demon is doing in that store. Doesn't it have any other place to get inside? or actually It came for shopping??

I believe for every demonic possession there will be some reasons behind it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think it is staged. The way he walks into the frame, looks into fridge, and grabs the drink is the giveaway. Most people would at least look at the selection of drinks for a couple of seconds before opening the door. Or maybe he already knew exactly what he wanted...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
shame about the barrage of hoaxes, its just too hard to tell nowadays

i have seen a demonic attack first hadn't though and it is pretty weird and scary, initially everyone was standing around totally frozen in shock

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm sorry but that right there is some grade A entertainment. I don't know what that guy's issue is but that had me rolling! The best part was the reaction of the other people. The dude in the back is like "hell naw" and runs away. The lady runs and comes back and he points at her and she runs away again. Then random toilet paper at the end. Fit or not that was hilarious.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
It's a fake clearly.

1) Why would a ghost or whatever invade a person, make them act weird and make weird noises, then leave him and knock some boxes off a shelf. What possible reason is there to do this?
2) Why would the ghost or whatever only be visible in the glass. Poor imagination, or most probably too much hard work and would make it obvious to show the "ghost" in the aisle and going into/out of the person.
3) Why would a ghost be hiding in a refrigerator in the first place.
4) Therefore the added extra dramatic finale of the boxes falling off the shelf prove it's a fake.

You don't debunk something by asking us questions about the video. You should state facts, not ask us questions and post what you think and speculate...

Please provide some actual PROOF!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join