It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Trial Could Be Stalled For Another Four Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The trial of the five men charged over the September 11 attacks on America will not be televised and may not begin for another four years, it has been disclosed. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and his four co-conspirators are due to be tried at Guantanamo

Bay military base for the murders of 2,976 people in what has been dubbed the 'trial of the century'.

www.businessinsider.com...

I guess they want to make sure they have all their evidence in order, so any rebuttles, will have unlimited kick-back answers... but of course this takes time, 15 years even.

This is absolutely wild and almost a disgrace to the families effected.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So, 15 years after the event they can stand trial... thats an absolute, utter disgrace.

Look at the Nazi trials post WW2 for an example of how truely absolutely really guilty people (and not just straw men) get treid and punished.

Well, all I can say is that the entire Washington DC elite is probably #ting a cart load of oil and gold tainted bricks over these people having a day in court where they get to have a say.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
put it on television i would love to be a fly on the wall there i wonder how many times those 5 individuals have been water boarded there

new topics

join