It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Fell Asleep Watching a DVD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I hate when I fall asleep while watching a DVD and wake up to the DVD menu music...you know that little 15-30 second sound clip that repeats over and over again. Sometimes I'm too tired or half asleep so I don't get up to turn it off so it just keeps repeating for hours on end. I'm sure some of you have had this experience.

I came across a funny website that replicates the experience and I thought I'd share it. You can even select different movies at the top right. Enjoy!

youfellasleepwatchingadvd.com

edit on 11-9-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That clip is cute. But... Where's the remote?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I fell asleep whilst watching the x files once....

My dreams were crazy! Woke up in a panic thinking the world was over, Big end of the world dream where a massive UFO flew above me and at first we were all like, OMG look at that, Then it stopped moving and we were all saying wow look at that its amazing, Then this massive boom came from it a bit like a nuclear weapon going off , Then i woke up .....

I have the weirdest dreams

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Like the clip of Harry Potter 3 but where is the sleeping person on the couch.

As for the remote the gremlins hide it.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
After watching the movie Poltergeist I don't fall asleep with the TV on or in front of it. Never have for decades .

I always imagined I could see very vague shapes of people on the other side in the static, even before I saw that movie.

Now I'm really glad I have satellite TV. I don't have to worry about static any more since all channels are 24 hour channels and don't have a sign off.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What a fun site!
I'm very familiar with the Terminator 2 and Shaun of the dead ones, very very familiar

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Not so much DVDs. But my wife hates when I fall asleep and I leave Call of Duty zombies on, and that little jingle is playing all night.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
After white noise I'm afraid someone's gonna talk to me through that tv or radio static, so I'm too afraid to leave anything playing.

top topics

join