It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Alex Jones survive as an ATS member?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Would Alex Jones become a gold content provider, or would he simply falter at some very basic hurdles?

For instance, this video outlines some of the many false predictions he has come up with:

Also worth noticing is at 10:07 - 10:16 in the video is his abusive language to his listeners, and it isn't uncommon for him to talk down and insult his listeners.

So, would Alex survive to become a big part of ATS or would he be kicked off for constantly posting Hoax threads and breaching T&C for 'manners and decorum'?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nostromo85

admittedly posting without watching the video but to answer the OP title....NO.

Alex would be banned on his first day because T&C's don't mean much to him in any context.

My .02.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wouldn't last ten minutes with the T&C's

Also he wouldn't be able to shout over anyone else, that would be a killer for him.

edit on 11-9-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The equivalent of bullhorning would be TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!!

So that wouldnt fly.

And posting: "Just Google it" would violate the one-liner policy.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

And posting: "Just Google it" would violate the one-liner policy.

This is hilarious for anyone familiar with his radio show...nicely played

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
He might be a member.

If he is, and hasn't been banned, it is probably one of the most whacko members here.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I've wondered before, if he does keep a membership here. One would think, someone as paranoid as he is, would like to be a fly on the ATS wall.

Des

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
He might be a member.

If he is, and hasn't been banned, it is probably one of the most whacko members here.

He probably gets half of his lies right here on ATS.

As for most wacko?

I think he would fit right in.

Please don't underestimate the depth of our whackiness...

Some members here make him look truthful and sane....

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
He would be banned in a heartbeat!

He offers no facts or links other than to his own sites.

He has members of his staff to do his research and you can be guaranteed that they visit this as well as other forums. They also visit Drudge on a regular bases and all other news agencies. It's where they get their half truths.

He also never looks into the Zionists that control everything. Why is that? Is it because he has married into the family?

Also, ATS would kick him for linking to his product advertisements with every post! (get your water filter here)(get your emergency food there)(get your doomsday survival kit)

BULLSH*T is all that guy ever spouts! He's always crying wolf, and that the sky is falling! He's the town crier and LIAR! Made a decent living out of deception.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Alex is far too busy to be hanging around ATS...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Funny answers

I doubt he'd join us as there's no money to be made. I dont mind his opinions sometimes but theres something rather grubby about him.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
HEY NOW! NOT ONLY WOULD I SURVIVE HERE BUT I'M ALSO A MODER.....

Oh, wait....

Ummm.....

Honestly I don't know if Alex is or ever was a member here. But if so, and he kept within T&C for the most part, and didn't ego-out enough to announce himself? He might well fit right in. In fact, who's to say he isn't in this thread somewhere, chuckling?

He has a media production to run and he needs to get ideas from somewhere...

~Heff

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

HEY NOW! NOT ONLY WOULD I SURVIVE HERE BUT I'M ALSO A MODER.....

~Heff

Whooa you got me there!, I take it back. I love your passion and dedication to fighting the NWO....

(I think he must visit occasionally, some posts and research here is the best info out there)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nostromo85

maybe someone should invite him here and we could find out

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

In fact, who's to say he isn't in this thread somewhere, chuckling?

because theres no ads for water filters and nutritional supplements here

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm somewhat of an AJ fan, but realize he has faults.

One of the most annoying being his obscene ego;

He will always state things such as, you're like me, or like (whomever the guest is) and myself have been doing, or trying to always put himself as into whatever they're doing but a lil better like he was their mentor, its a common occurrence.

And when he randomly inserts big words for no reason, and then explains them, like we all dont know what the newest buzzword is, he use to piss me off with his overuse of the word; Nomenclature.

But yeah I listen to him... Sometimes. I don't have a rabid hate for him or a loving cultish warmth.

He's been known to make my sheath retract and my talon's ooze.

but this still makes me chuckle.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Lysergic because: forgot the h

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Alex Jones on ATS...

Political Trolling
Off Topic Posts
Posting Known Hoaxes

He would get the banhammer in the time it takes to refresh a page

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
this is one of the things i don't like about ats.

the only thing the t&c try to cover from is people acting like the jerks the internet suddently allowed everyone to be.

yet some propagate the notion that just because they are registered to abovetopsecret they uphold some higher value, are intelectually superior or know more than anyone who isn't

please spare me the group verbal masturbation...

people have to stop acting than this is anything other than a message board devoted to conspiracy theories

ats has a large and diverse member base, not everyone is, thinks or cares to act like this is mensa or something similar

the day ats requires an iq test and exams for membership you can all act like that, if you enter that is.
edit on 17-9-2012 by UziLiberman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join