It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Foo Fighters, an article from Skeptic magazine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

But photographs can be misinterpreted or even faked. 10's of 1000s of photos where taken during these bombing runs yet there's like 5 fuzzy things that might be foo fighters but who can tell because that are all terrible photographs. Whys isnt here more / better pics? Ive seen plenty of high quality photographs of bombing runs in WW2.

Where is the film of the foo fighters? Lots of these attacks were filmed. All in all the pics are of to low a quality to be used as proof of anything. Id love it if they were clear and showed foo fighter , its just they are not.

Who took these pics in the video you are presenting? Can you match them to any written reports of foo fighters? Times and dates etc? Id be interested to see.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

NUFORC Home [National UFO Reporting Center] --- 6/30/76 City: Cactus Flat, State: South Dakota, Duration: 1.5 hours --- Fiery orange red object hovering over Minuteman 2 Launch Facility, alarms sounded, security team dispatched to investigate.

6/6/76 --- Fort Worth, Texas, Duration: 30 minutes --- Two odd fireballs moving slowly, silently in daytime.

7/1/76 --- Daytona, South Florida --- Fireball, Duration: 4 minutes, approx. 200 feet in the air, about 50 feet in diameter; maybe larger. Looked like swirling lava-but stationary.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 17-9-2012 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

NUFORC Home --- 9/15/75, Prescott Arizona, [40 miles N/W of national forest --- Large fireball which flew as if under intelligent control. Nightime characteristics: no clouds, no moon.

5/1/77 Bhandara, near Nagpur India, FIREBALL, duration: 15 minutes, orange ball, fast moving at low altitude with no sounds.

5/1/77, Location: none, Florida, duration: 15 minutes, USS Jonn F. Kennedy: FIREBALL and SILVER object viewed from U.S. aircraft carrier.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
NUFORC Home

10/6/78 --- Nuriootpa, Australia, Shape: FIREBALL, Duration: 45 seconds --- Fireball in color, size: approximately 500 yards across, landed and vertically lifted out of sight.

5/1/79 Gainsville Florida --- Shape: FIREBALL, Duration: 10 minutes --- Glowing-light moves slowly, hovers,then shoots straight up into the sky and vanishes.

8/15/79 Beach Haven Terrace [Long Beach Island] Shape: FIREBALL, Duration: 4-5 seconds --- Fireball flying parallel with the horizon, the executing a 90 turn over the horizon.

8/20/79 --- Dekalb IL., Shape: FIREBALL, Duration: 15 minutes --- Fireball hovering over cornfield, looks like red/orange with molten dribble... goes back and forth across field and then rises and nova's.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rotwang17

Source: Plasma Stealth --- Wikiipedia ---

Plasma stealth is a proposed process to use ionized gas [plasma] to reduce the radar cross section [RCS] of an aircraft. Plasma surrounding an aircraft might be able to absorb incoming radiation, and therefore prevent any signal reflection from the metal parts of the aircraft: the aircraft would then be effectively invisible to radar.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Erno86 because: ex-text, not quoted post

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here's 4 of my favorite Foofighter sighting's, that I recently discovered on NUFORC. You can get a more detailed explanation of each report by clicking on the date and time.

10/15/86 ---Onyx, Ca. Shape: Fireball --- Duration: 4 seconds

5/15/89 --- Shape: Fireball --- Duration: 10 seconds --- Fireball object South West of Ridgecrest, Ca. drops below hills and disappears.

11/17/90 --- Hallowell Me. --- Shape: Fireball--- Duration: 2 minutes --- Night turns to morning light and back again.

12/15/90 --- Tete Jaune Cache [Canada, B.C.] --- Duration: 20-30 seconds --- Shape: Fireball--- Fast moving luminous green fireball.Text

edit on 20-9-2012 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Yes, photographs can be misinterpreted and doctored, but that doesn't mean they are. It's called benefit of the doubt, because this was the 1940s where the cultural values were different and UFOS as alien spacecraft were generally not well know as they are now.

And here's one example of some documents being traced back to their original reports:

www.project1947.com...

So yes, the information is there.

As for me, I personally do not like to resort to the all too-easy rush to decide it's a fake. I believe that until there is real proof that it is a fake, in giving people the benefit of the doubt.

However, that still doesn't mean I'll believe it's an alien spacecraft, because it really could be something misidentified. I prefer natural explanation over fantastic ones.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rotwang17

I usually reference
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

For Foos and Nazi era goings on.
Foos from Germany could easily show up by the China Sea as part of a Japan co
operations effort.

Japan mostly getting plans from Germany for aircraft and A bomb perhaps.
The Foo would be a quick delivery service.

Hey I think international bankers are hauling gold and minerals with these
super Tesla ships. Any advantage you got, take it right.
Ed: People who think beyond the official word should say Foo do fly.

edit on 9/21/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
so, if these "foo fighters" were unexplained balls of light that followed and stalked planes during WW2 and were NOT a misidentified weapon or physical or physiological condition (read: hallucination), then why were they only observed during WW2?

Asking out of ignorance - not to stir up #

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

of which foo lover's avatar is an excellent example.

I'll be on the sidelines from now on waiting for 12/21/2012 with great interest

hasta la vista

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

So... illlusions can shoot and take your plane down when you launch something at them? ...

I think the question is what did the Nazi have... such explanations 'The pilot was tired,. he hallucinated, the cloud looked like a UFO chasing the plane' are RETARDED. I mean this is a CLASSIC explanation representing the stupidity of debunking, shallowness of the skeptic crap.

Did I say aliens? No, I said, I think the question is what did the Nazi have
edit on 22-9-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

You might want to check out this video for that explanation. It also tells you who the father of UFOs is. It is 57 minutes long.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
so, if these "foo fighters" were unexplained balls of light that followed and stalked planes during WW2 and were NOT a misidentified weapon or physical or physiological condition (read: hallucination), then why were they only observed during WW2?

Asking out of ignorance - not to stir up #

See strange UFO lights powering comet:
www.youtube.com...

Not balls of light but a static electricity propulsion vehicle that emits light along with
the forces of propulsion. The whole Tesla electric discovery is now known and as you
say only popped up in WW2 as von Braun put together the first Foo ships.

So since 1945 saucers and lights in the sky continue world wide by the Illuminati owners
of the super ships and the technology and by the way make sure any natural explanation
such as how comets fly are kept quiet lest we become smart.

Some cool comments posted at above link:

NASA always searching for 'water' found ether jets. whaa whaa
saucersource 1 hour ago
A Tesla comet just whacked your projectile into the ether pieces. Poor gravity whaa whaa.
saucersource 2 hours ago

Others are more informative.

edit on 9/22/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yes indeed there are secrets in Germany. Tesla secrets if you ask me.

The US got all the saucer plans with co operation of Nazi intel who set up CIA and security
acts to hide the Foo technology with the inevitable hiring of writers for alien deflection
of the saucers and God knows how many more made up stuff to hide the Tesla space ship
technology. Russia may have just got parts after WW2 from secret labs but knows as
much as US does and can even visit US's locked up Tesla library.

Germany was tailing Tesla before 1900 and may have burnt down is lab to secure the rights
to liquid air for superconductivity which Tesla made a patent. Liquid air is a early over unity
power generator component that needs less energy to re freeze than the initial freeze. So
any efficient work by expansion in a Tesla valve inductor circuit might just give free power.

Europe secured the liquid air patent rights but the next German Tesla technology gain was
after the 1912 Titanic sunk most of Tesla's new investors. Tesla sold out to German Navy a
suspected overunity generator in 1914.

Tesla's real work is sketchy do to vaulting in 1943 but much of the reconstruction has been
done by Lyne who fingers von Braun involvement with Tesla technology. Well von Braun
seems to be the biggest name since 1945 and may well have deserved the attention if
indeed he secured the Tesla technology. Lyne places the transfer in the late 1930s before
WW2 and had Tesla working in Los Alamos area 33 if I recall his research right.

So Germany was well into any Foo technology and I think freedom from oil powers by way
of over unity devices but oil powers won WW2. The Force Ray Tesla announcement in 1940
stirred up the most fuss and we never heard from Tesla again.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

There's roughly 89 days left. I hope you're prepared.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by reject

There's roughly 89 days left. I hope you're prepared.

reject's foo photos prove something
people save a lot of photographs

The foo outline is not as well formed as the China Sea photos.
I always thought the foo looked like Hitler's People's car the VW Bug.
Now how did it get in the air you might ask.

In some foo photos there is a flat area like a windshield.
Putting a static wave generator in back seat next to the engine might have
sent the VW Bug up in the air.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Excellent video! I think this is really what is going on, it is the most rational explanation. It tells about the secret societies in Germany and a lot of projects that I have read about. Then the US likely developed and with the help of former-Nazi scientists have been working with the Nazi technology to this day.Russia may have developed similar too but they took less German scientists with them.

The whole idea of moving to South America, and as some say probably even to Antarctica, or more specifically looking and taking ideas from Ancient civlizations from India, Sumeria and such, it all makes much more sense. Where do aliens fit it - nowhere or only in the past.

Similar things were said by Maximillien de Lafayette when he was supposedly silenced and told to not speak further.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join