It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over Los Angeles, 8th September 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Ladies and gents what do these objects look like to you. Are they simply Chinese lanterns, planes, helicopters or a natural occurrence? I think we can rule out lanterns, the objects appear to be moving around at quite a pace and l have never seen lanterns move round so fast. CGI? Possibly but the objects appear to be there when the videographer zooms in.
edit on 11-9-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

thanks for fixing.

edit on 11-9-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Looks like your link is broken or youtube broke the video. Can't get anything on either side...

Therian

Edit: Much better they don't seem surprised by the "UFO". They mention a helicopter behind them which might explain the noise however is it was behind them it to would have noticed a "UFO" so close to them so will have to call it faked. It either a remote control not very much higher then the telephone wires or the actual helicopter..

Therian
edit on 11-9-2012 by Therian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
seriously fake

1 becaue the hellicopters lights are not flashing red/blue
2 because you can see its being pushed up by wind

Sorry I wish every ufo video I looked out was real but sometimes you gotta debunk ones that aren't
this one is easy.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Definitely video of UFO's.Possibly helicopters but cannot be sure.Probably not fixed wing due to close proximity to each other.And why did two of them disappear?Did they turn off navigation beacons?Or did they just maneuver into position where nav.lights are not visible from ground?Interesting video.But as is usually the case,not enough info to make a decision.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'm curious why you rule out Chinese lanterns? They really don't appear to be moving that fast at all. Looks like they launched almost across the street from the videographer...and two faded out quite fast, followed by the third. Nothing too unusual to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Same problem here as always. In the Big Picture, the video is a curiosity but otherwise useless. Nothing happens in the real world as a result of it. It could be alien or time travel probes for all anyone knows, but so what? What does it ultimately contribute to understanding the phenomenon? Nothing. Why even bother to post it?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
it is my ever so humble opinion that these mysterious objects that are climbing through the los Angeles skies are foreign craft produced in their millions and released in their thousands every single night(Somewhere).

They are of Chinese origin.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I too agree that this video is the start of a chinese invasion! I think they've been trying to invade for a while now especially in the mid city area of Los Angeles. Nobody knows why but they keep using these tiny hot air balloon like things that never seem to be able to travel very far.

But yeah I see their fleets in the air around here on occasion.

Seriously though, most of the UFO sightings from LA are around Topanga Canyon just north west of the city Although I have no idea why aliens would choose that part of the city. It's a canyon that connects the San Fernando Valley with Malibu and it's filled with hippies. Wait never mind I think I just figured out why there are so many UFO reports from Topanga Canyon.

They have some serious hicks up there in those hills. One time a crazy drunk hippy in just boxer shorts perched on the top of his backyard wall like an owl pulled a shotgun on me and a friend while hiking up there because he thought we were fixing to steal his car. We then turned and looked at his car which was sitting on blocks and looked to be missing it's engine. So take UFO reports from Topanga Canyon and even most parts of LA with a grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Chinese are not that smart...

top topics

join