It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something the media won't show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A whole jumble of things in my brain...
I remember a similar discussion with other patients in a military hospital in 1969.
Both sides have the same capability for respect or disrespect, caring or not caring.
They are individuals with as much political diversity as ourselves.
The average farmer doesn't care unless one side or the other clomps through his rice paddy.
Deja Vu...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That's interesting. That adds more proof that it was an inside job. If it they all knew about it then it would stand to reason that it would far more likely that they were "in the know" about what local terrorists were doing.

It just goes to show how bogus 9/11 was clearly an inside job. And clearly some kind of advanced technology too. Both in terms of how they dustified towers 1 and 2 then took down tower 3 so easy. Mind you they claim that it was just a rush demolition job as there was like 8 hours between the first 2 towers falling and tower 7. But how they could even do a rush job in all that dust would also seem impossible. And wasn't tower 7 basically dustified too? Likely some kind of energy weapon capible of turning concrete to dust. (youtube: Judy wood) if you're not familiar with that.

Those poppy fields in afgan can grow something like 50billion in heroine per year. Plus they have minerals worth like a trillion. Worlds biggest source of lithium. And easy pickings since they only have the taliban running the show.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
That picture is just too perfect. It has to somehow be a staged propaganda piece. For an Afghan to put his hand to his forehead like that is not a salute, they don't salute like that since they don't wear hats with a brim to touch, do they? It's more like flipping the bird to them.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
I don't see how it is so misleading? Or why it is such a ball breaker for you? I haven't seen any MSM outlet post any pictures like this of the Middle East. It's either a bunch of hooded men with guns and rpgs or it's rubble and men with guns and rpgs. The MSM seems to want to paint terribly crude picture of every nation that isn't allied with or that doesn't agree with the US.

Namaste
~~~J

I couldn't agree more on this point, and the Middle East isn't the only example. How many images of towns (and full-on cities) in Africa do you see? People are under the impression that the whole continent is nothing but warlords and their thugs, starving people, and AIDS / Ebola plagues. It's the equivalent of showing the worst areas of Detroit, or that "Westboro Baptist" cult, and inbred clans from the Kentucky hills as the only portrayals of the U.S. to outsiders.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics
reply to post by Consequence

I was reffering to the image.

Thank you.

Fox news would show that picture in a second.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

What a great shot. Whoever the photographer is must be beaming!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
They believed that a soldier died fighting for them, which they have every right to do so. But when a soldier finds the truth and then tells it to others, what will happen to the memorial of that fallen soldier? Or the thousands of memorials of fallen soldiers? Will they be viewed as sacrifices?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
9/11

This was a serious error in judgement on all accounts.
Many innocent people died for reasons of greed/selfishness/power for a handful of so called elites of whom wish to constrain/control, divide and conquer humanity for false pretenses.

When one takes innocent lives, with aggression/offense, rather than defense, they are playing God. This is a serious error in judgement and a direct encroachment against the original precepts of the illuminati, or illuminated ones whom wished to discover truth (enlightenment) with the incorporation of religion (belief in a Creator) and science (the natural laws of the universe). The original precept of the freemasons stated above^, were infiltrated/compromised by atheists or satanists (whom some refer to as 'god' on earth). Many in the original freemasonry movement were/are well meaning men attempting to find Reason in a the chaotic, dynamic, quantum and metaphysical universe they find themselves in though most often in the 3rd dimension of that reality. The idea, is to use one's 3rd eye, pineal, crown chakra to supercede this dimension and access the more complex natural laws Of the Creator; an energetic, multidimensional, superconscious entity Not meant to be fully understood by 'man' or et, from what "I" understand.

I attempted to reveal 9/11 two months before it occurred by filing an intelligence report with the Miami FBI based on the evidence at hand which was gathered by mysterious means of which could be explained as synchronous serendipity, for 'words'. The report was filed in person with an FBI agent, forwarded/screened through a rogue gatekeeper within the fbi though S.A. John P. O'Neill was informed. He was scheduled to work as 'security' in the 9/11 towers 'the' day it went down. His evidence, of which was 'partial', by intention, unfortunately, was destroyed though provided the incentive to provide 'security' the day the towers collapsed On him.

Now I'm quite aware, as many others how it happened, why it happened and whom/what was supposedly to benefit. Some in the higher echelons of 'society' believe they were informed by a 'spriritual entity' that if they don't destroy muslims, Islamicism, Shariah Law would be as a self fulfilling phrophecy far in the future if action was not taken to destroy it. One should be Careful 'which' entity they 'listen' to as to the motives of that entity. If an entity, channeled so to say, informs one to destroy the Creator's creation, encourage possession, destroy nature, destroy his 'flock', humanity itself, it should Not be a trusted entity for obvious reasons. There is No 'chosen one' class/group of people. That was/is a human virus implanted/seeded into the mind of a group of folks that that entity needed as a collusional/comformist/co-conspirator to achieve the ultimate plan of which was to destroy humanity itself for this entity despised the creation of man with envy/jealous ends to prove humanity was not worthy of creation.

The natural rule of law implies that man has freewill/choice to choose the Right or wrong 'path'. The Conscience was/Is to be that guide, for it is a Creator given trait still not found/possessed in the animal kingdom. Homo-Sapien is a compliment, Not a given for Sapience/sentience is a Creator given trait allowing one to access simple and complex truths via the 3rd eye (symbolic by the snake), the triple helix strand to the double enhancing one's very ambient halo (electromagnetic field/shield) while extending their life force/longevity in that process for a 'reason' I should suppose as your plasmic soul Is Of energy itself keeping the organic body to-gether as 'a whole'. Even dna itself has been transcribed via light from a frog embryo to the salamander and vice versa to prove a point. One should stop and ask themselves how that is 'possible'? Think, then thank the messenger from Above.

DNA, just as true wisdom, simple and complex natural laws are seen/envisioned for what they Are, then one is free to attempt to explain it in one word or another whether written or spoken though I'm sure one could agree that sYmbols/vision/Insight is to be the preferred option. I understand this is the reason Jesus and the ancients preferred to write with sYmbols in the sand for he did not trust the word of man, a human construct to accurately describe what can only be SEEN, envisioned/Invisioned with any comprehension. To SEE, invent/create was a gift known to top scientists/philosophers/intellectuals/thinkers/blablah though credit was denied to the Source of that revelation among 'many' others over the course of time, with time being meaningless to one's Creator.

To explore/nurture/encourage and respect each sapient/sentient being's potential to Create as only that unique creation would if it could, minus the man-made toxins found in various processed foods/public water supplies, pharmaceutaKills, injections, destroying one's natural ability to do so, A poisoned, sick being can not garner respect unto itself or from another by design; not a good one. All suffer today for substituting money, greed, selfishness, man-made foods, processed water etc. over that Of the Creator which is what the Garden of Eden concept referred to, as the Creator did not make the mistakes; people did by attempting to coop the Creators natural creation as if it was not perfect by design. Natural medicine, a lost art and so many other ancient healing, life extending technologies both of otherwordly design/conception and Of natural itself is surely preferred over a man-made solution which most likely was misled by intention.

I could go on, rather not for sake of brevity and having to repeat what I've expressed in prior posts.
I know where, what I am to do, if left to my own path, without interference with humble intention complemented with promoting 'life' and longevity itself with the community I had envisioned though.....
edit on 12-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Doesn't have to be propaganda. Not all Afghans are Taliban, and many did fight side by side with our troops when we were full force there. I pray these people can fight the forces of that evil dogmatic terrorist organization that kills innocent people for dancing or for being homosexual. That want women to remain uneducated...wait, am I thinking of the Taliban or the GOP?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
.....for me to achieve this agenda, the self sufficient community idea with a focus on 'healing', organic medicine, invention and the arts, it's futile without doing m'I' best to prevent the folked in folkland from destroying the planet via ignorance, death and destruction. I would like nothing more than to leave the computer and return to the mountainous jungle property where "I" can find satisfaction. There's much I look forward to creating/inventing as well as watching/encouraging others to do the same.

Love and Understanding, the golden rule, hypocratic oath, respect for creation and the Creator seems a reasonable way to move forward for it is Of Reason itself. Respect the paths of others and allow the Creator to decide who comes, who goes, and who comes back. The Soul has no choice which genome it has to work with though one's Soul-space, journey is a work in motion with the goal of Ascension or promotion to the heavenly cosmos of U.

I, we, you are expected do what we can to advance one's self as one's neighbor forward, not backward, as this should be expected from any sentient being. Allow one, encourage another to fall into their own, natural place in the world and things should work out naturally by design. To lead in the shadows of authority as a fool unto it's pinnochio is surely to bring about an unnatural and destructive consequence.

It's not my place or anothers' to judge, though I would be doing my Soul/being a disservice to merely comply with indifference to that which wishes to destroy humanity itself. >Moving> forward, evolving the best "I" can for that is all I can expect from myself as from that of my Creator. Very concerned about an October surprise, hence the post. Not sure what else to do but what "I" can as is expected of me.

L8ter
*God Bless*
edit on 12-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
That adds more proof that it was an inside job. If they all knew about it then it would stand to reason that it would far more likely that they were "in the know" about what local terrorists were doing.

LMAO. Really?

Originally posted by CaptChaos
That picture is just too perfect. It has to somehow be a staged propaganda piece.

Not exactly propaganda, but it's curious to see the photo posted while conveniently leaving out any actual information about it.

For a website full of people who demand to know all existing and non-existing information, question even the smallest trivial details, pride themselves in "knowing more" than the general public due to their "heightened" senses, and boast of their research skills, it's absolutely surprising everyone just ate up this image without really knowing what it's all about.

For anyone who cares:

Mohammad Sherrif, District Governor for Sangin, salutes the battlefield cross for USMC Gunnery Sgt. Ralph E. Pate Jr., an Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician with 8th Engineer Support Battalion in support of 1st Battalion, 5th Marines, Regimental Combat Team 8.
Memorial ceremony held at Forward Operating Base (FOB) Jackson, Sangin, Afghanistan July 11, 2011.
Pate was killed in action while conducting combat operations in the district on June 26, 2011.
(USMC photo by Corporal Logan W. Pierce)

edit on 2012.9.12 by TravisBickle451 because: .

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You're absolutely right my friend.
I have tried to put this exact same perspective into people's minds and
most just don't get it. Their pride and patriotic ego kick into overdrive.
Turn the tables around and have our family and friends all around us killed and it
would be a completely different story.

911 was the perfect scheme.
It angered and rallied all Americans and at the same time gave us
a boogie man to hate=Muslims.
The sad fact is most Americans don't know a thing about Muslims
or their culture. Due to this lack of understanding,
it's easy for many not to have any compassion for Muslims.
It's very easy to stereotype all Muslims as fanatical terrorists when
in reality that's not the case at all.
We fear things we do not understand.

That said, I find it extremely difficult for ANY middle eastern to have any kind of sympathy
towards American soldiers considering we're over there killing them in mass numbers.
(Not to say that their attitude isn't justifiable)
So all though the picture looks like like there's some compassion there, I'd have to know
the full story before I take it at face value.
Then again, maybe their religion teaches them not to hate or judge no matter what
the circumstances are.
Kind of like how Christians are supposed to be

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pluginkid

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I too was very curious not about the man saluting but the one was receiving the salute:

Gunnery Sgt. Ralph E. Pate - A True American Hero

Dust settled everywhere as Company Commander Greg Wrubluski rose from the ground, sprinted toward a gaping dirt crater and screamed the name of his comrade.

The force of a crude bomb had torn through a rock wall in a post-9/11 war zone of the southwest province of Helmand, Afghanistan, flooring Wrubluski and instantly killing his 29-year-old comrade, Gunnery Sgt. Ralph Earl "EJ" Pate Jr.

As team leader of the 2nd Explosive Ordnance Disposal Company with the United States Marine Corps, Pate and his 12-man squad were disarming improvised explosive devices (IEDs) planted by terrorists.

"He leaned over the wall and said, 'hey, I got a secondary,'" said Wrubluski, recalling the fateful moment June 26, 2011 when Pate - a married father of two - discovered an additional IED hidden behind a waist-high wall.

As soon as Pate leaned down, the device went off.

A Letter to Remember

Obituary

RIP Sgt. Pate

He gave the ultimate sacrifice for his country, thank you for serving.

He IS appreciated for his service.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I don't see how it is so misleading? Or why it is such a ball breaker for you? I haven't seen any MSM outlet post any pictures like this of the Middle East. It's either a bunch of hooded men with guns and rpgs or it's rubble and men with guns and rpgs. The MSM seems to want to paint terribly crude picture of every nation that isn't allied with or that doesn't agree with the US.

Namaste
~~~J

I agree 100%! The media is an industry with an agenda to promote the war through any means necessary!
When we look at the media as people that are telling a story we are making a big mistake! I wish more Americans could see the world through innocent eyes without any bias against those they really know nothing about!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Peace through Harmony, Harmony through Unity

Needs to be quoted for truth.

There are people in this world that tries to keep us, every human man, woman and child from Unity. We are indeed all the same and equal. I wish we would told that a lot more than all those propaganda reports trying to make us hate and wage war on each other.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
What a beautiful image. I'm unsure the reversal would be so easy to capture though...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

A completely misleading picture.

The act of "respecting" your enemies, has always existed. It only became normal to piss on your enemies, when the US won WWII, after which all rules have been removed. Which can be best seen, when the US declared a war on an adjective, and therefore doesn't think the rules of engagement applies, when targetting human beings.

This is just another "Staged event". Like the falling of the statue of saddam hussein, the most famous staged idiotic events in modern history.

Toppling of the statue, vent

No matter where you go, you'll always find some willing followers.

What you've accomplished, is this ...

How the US saved lybia

As you've done for the past 100 years, you destroy and put into power more dangerous monkeys than the ones you took out of office. The same stupid CIA joke, over and over again ...

And the US doesn't even have the intellect, to half-listen to the thousands of warnings that have been uttered over the past 10 years. Nope, just go ahead and kill more people ... the warnings are just ignored, and the road of selfish arrogance, continued.

edit on 12/9/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

OP, I don't know the context of th top image. I don't even know for sure if it was taken in Afghanistan. On the face of it, it does, however, look like an old guy -- possibly a former soldier, because of the salute he appears to be giving -- giving a moment of respect to a memorial for a dead soldier -- likely an American, but who knows, if it could be a NATO soldier, and who knows if the old guy realizes it is an American? It might just be a soldier to him.

On the other hand, I found the News Hour video to be very illuminating. It shows how profoundly clueless the Afghans are to the official reason for the US's and NATO's presence in their country. The fact that a lot of Afghans get killed by US/NATO forces, but don't know why these forces are there suggests to me that they do not appreciate our presence any more than any occupied country appreciates foreign troops in their country blowing things up and killing the natives.

I think what would be just as illuminating would be to show to Americans back home photos of villages destroyed by US attacks or wedding parties mowed down by US/NATO attacks or that pile of burned, dead villagers killed by that supposed lone-wolf US soldier, and ask these Americans if they can identify where these pictures were taken and the context of the pictures. I would imagine that it would show that Americans are just as ignorant as the Afghans of significant violent acts occurring overseas. The difference being that the Americans pay tax dollars to wage this war and commit this violence in a foreign land, whereas the Afghans do not. And unlike the Afghans, however, the Americans have no excuse for their ignorance of the situation overseas. Americas choose to be ignorant and not think about what their tax dollars go to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join