Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Muslims get a free hand in crime in UK.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
People are getting quite upset here of late, because over the last 2 years or so since Cameron was put in Downing Street we are finding that the Prisons are only available to English born white people.
Lots of Muslims who have raped our youngsters, robbed our old people, killed our people with the un-insured cars they drive are not locked up, the courts are saying, no we wont lock you up simply because it will cost £'s of tax payers money to keep you in jail, yet if a white person does any of the crimes like those, wow in jail you go.
I can see massive unrest in the UK soon, because white born English people have had enough of the double standards here.
A young mother (White English) told a Muslim group on a train to go home where you belong, not stay here on our tax maney, well she is in prison bless her, children are upset, however a Muslim woman spat at a Policeman when he stopped her car without Tax & Insurance, she got away with warnings.
Riots soon in the UK, that you can be sure of.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So "Muslims" are exempt from crime, interesting.

*Note to self, get a tan, convert to Islam and move to the UK. Then embark on a nationwide crime spree.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It's more because of the Labour government trying to push through "equal rights" in the last decade. Which resulted in everyone that isn't white british being offered better opportunities in jobs so everyone could say "hey, we're not racist! We've simply hired this man/woman because of his race". It's fundamental racism from the beginning, but instead of it being against the people who live in this country, we've simply aimed it at ourselves.

And the Tories simply do not care one bit, so allow it to continue, rather then taking the important step forward (or rather, two steps forward, one step back) and trying to tackle the issue. Or don't out of fear of being labelled "racists" or "nazi's" by the current breed of ultra-left wing art students who see the world with the most naive eyes.

edit on 11-9-2012 by nostromo85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So what happens to white Muslims if they commit a crime? Do they get free-reign as well?

I doubt it.

Anyway, sounds like you need to start changing your government.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Man tries to strangle his daughter, he and his sons are all handed suspended sentences.

But its not true they're not in jail. Many of them are in jail. And its being blamed by some on the IMAMS, for each mosque is its own separate kingdom, and all are expected to follow the Imam's directions.

www.thenational.ae...
edit on 11-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There was also the three drunken muslim girls who battered an English girl and got off nearly scotfree. there excuse was that they weren't used to alcohol,the nice and PC judge agreed and didn't jail them.I kid you not.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

I remember that....wasnt too long ago i read that.

Just got to get on, and let our government destroy our nation. People moan, and argue about all these issues, but sadly never do anything to solve it. Where would we start? The only way to get our country back is if our whole government, including whitehall died in a plane crash like the Polish. Even then, im sure there are people lined up for the positions, most probably from birth.

As soon as i have enough money, im out of this dive for good

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

even better,have the plane containing the government crash into the polish migrants!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
So what happens to white Muslims if they commit a crime? Do they get free-reign as well?

I doubt it.

Anyway, sounds like you need to start changing your government.
they get an east facing window in their cell.
we need to get rid of the whole rotten apple cart I.E. the liberals,the Tories & Labour.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Do you have any evidence to back up your claims? Because I fail to see what you describe going on to the extent you claim.

90% of the problems with people I have had in this country are with white people. I have NEVER had any issues with any muslims or asian people. I swear most of the "issues" are made up or sensationalised by control freaks, racists and bigots to attempt to push their agenda on people.

That is not to say there is not an element of divide and conquer going on here, and I am pretty sure that the government have a massive hand in creating the illusion. This, along with foreign policy and their illegal wars in muslim countries does not help the absolute minority of anti-western muslims who do want to do bad things to us.

So yes, maybe some people are playing various get out of jail cards they have been dealt by our oppressors. But ultimately I think you will find that the vast majority of muslims, and other minority groups, in this country are good, law abiding citizens who just want to be able to live their lives in peace. And while they do that, we should let them be.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What? I know muslims that have been in jail.
Is there evidence for your theory?

Or are you just trying to get stars for making another muslim bash thread?
edit on 11-9-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nostromo85
It's more because of the Labour government trying to push through "equal rights" in the last decade. Which resulted in everyone that isn't white british being offered better opportunities in jobs so everyone could say "hey, we're not racist! We've simply hired this man/woman because of his race". It's fundamental racism from the beginning, but instead of it being against the people who live in this country, we've simply aimed it at ourselves.

And the Tories simply do not care one bit, so allow it to continue, rather then taking the important step forward (or rather, two steps forward, one step back) and trying to tackle the issue. Or don't out of fear of being labelled "racists" or "nazi's" by the current breed of ultra-left wing art students who see the world with the most naive eyes.

G'day nostromo85

I like your post mate very clever

There is a prediction France will fall to people invited and WMD used against UK

I think France needs to be aware that they need to re-enforce WMD facilities and ANYWHERE anti aircraft devices are stored as i think it unfolds 1st as diversions to draw troops from WMD or weapon storage facilities
If terrorists get anti-air they can hold ground/facilities/hostages

France might need to make very fast decisions about bombing facilities about to fall

e.g. 1 terrorist can draw hundreds of troops ( just for 1 guy) drawing men from other facilities that need to be re-enforced

i know it sounds unbelievable but the problem is thats what the French probably think

London was overrun by unarmed kids, they noticed that

New weapons are being worked on by many countries not just the west, EMP for one

Many of Billy's Predictions and Prophecies have come true. Prophecies can change it depends on our actions

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

snippet

France will not only be invaded by the aggressors from the outside, but will also be conquered from within as a result of collaborative forces and other forces. This can be envisioned as being the many foreigners of a different religion living in France at that time, and specifically Islam, which will be this force working from within. Once France has fallen, a war to conquer Spain and England will take place. Subsequently, an alliance with the forces of the aggressors will be formed, which will invade Scandinavia

For all these French-based military operations, the weapons of mass destruction stored in the arsenals of France will be used and cause evil devastation, destruction and annihilation. The aggressors from the East will force the French Army to join their military forces and lead a war of conquest against the northern countries of Europe, invading and conquering Sweden and Norway. Subsequently, these northern countries will be annexed by Russia. Military forces will also attack Finland, whereby many will be killed and an enormous destruction will be caused. At the same time, as a civil war rages in Germany, an enormously bloody revolution will break out in England which will claim more lives than will be claimed by the civil war in Germany. And because England and Ireland have been at war for a long time already, due to the IRA and the police and military forces of England, the result will be (because this feud will continue up to that time) that this revolution will spread out to all of Ireland, especially affecting Northern Ireland. Many lives will be lost during a civil war in Wales, where differences between various parties will arise before the Third World War. Welsh and English forces will clash especially near Cymru, and claim many lives and cause great destruction.

But death, destruction and annihilation will not only rage in Europe but also in America, where much suffering will have to be endured and many deaths as well as destruction and annihilation will be. America and Russia will have the most terrible weapons of mass destruction at their disposal

Fear nothing but fear itself. I believe we are from the stars not apes. We fear nothing as we know evolution comes from bad and the spirit never gets old or dies. We do not pray to one of the gods,Our spirit is a god we pray to it and The Creation. We are from The universe (Creation)

Humans are meant to be like Kirk and Spock in 1, no fear.

I am Aussie of English/Irish decent raised church of England so i know how incredible Billy sounds at first, keep an open mind and try this
ca.figu.org...
ca.figu.org...

ca.figu.org...

AND Really must try any/ALL of This
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

disinfo op on Billy so disinfo is expected
so u must use your philosophers stone The Truth is out there, if you seek you willfind

I know its not for everyone and i know i must respect that
ca.figu.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
wow, what a load of hating BS.

firstly take your blinkers off and have a look at countless indigenous white toe rags dragging down any number of areas with their barely conscious dole-happy existences whelping out the next generation of lawless spongers. i think there are a lot of white folk here who should be locked up for burgling god knows how many grannies, but are not. and i've also seen plenty of suspicious looking young lads from the asian community getting grief from the cops.
i'd be interested in seeing figures for ethnicity in jails if you wish to provide sources too.

even better,have the plane containing the government crash into the polish migrants!

wow, again... i have worked with quite a few polish migrants (amongst others) all of whom were real nice folk, industrious and intelligent too - this is just sounding like cultural xenophobia to me. Fairplay, the UK may be F'd for all sorts of reasons, but it sure aint because some nice skilled workers from poland came here. there are plenty of good, english swamp donkeys who i'd crash a plane in to first, given the choice.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This is quite frankly the biggest load of bollocks I've ever read here on ATS.

I am by no means an Islamic apologist, as many here on ATS will attest to, and I have real and genuine concerns about what I see as creeping Islamification here in the UK.
But inaccuracies like this does no-one any favours and only helps support claims of paranoia, sensationalism and a willingness to repeat blatant lies to pursue an anti-Muslim agenda.

In 2011 it was reported that approximately 12.5% of the prison population in England and Wales were Muslim.
Approximately 4.6% of the UK population is Muslim.

Now I'm sure that even the most mathematically challenged amongst us can see that there is a massive imbalance between the two and it obviously suggests that Muslims do get imprisoned here in the UK.

Of course there are instances where this does occur - and those instances are totally unacceptable - but they seem to be the exception rather than the rule.

Sensationalism like this does no good at all and only discredits those of us who are trying to redress the rise of Islamic fundamentalism and it's influence.
edit on 12/9/12 by Freeborn because: Spelling, grammar, clarity etc

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
Lots of Muslims who have raped our youngsters, robbed our old people, killed our people with the un-insured cars they drive are not locked up, the courts are saying, no we wont lock you up simply because it will cost £'s of tax payers money to keep you in jail, yet if a white person does any of the crimes like those, wow in jail you go.

Hello,

Can you show the proof or evidence you have for this statement please?

Many thanks.
edit on 12-9-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-9-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
So what about Eastern European, Middle Eastern (non Muslim), Afro-American/ Caribbean, Oriental, Russian, Latin American??? Do these not go to jail either seeing as it's only White British that seem to get sent down? Or do these ethnicity's not fit into your argument because they aren't relevant to your anti-Muslim agenda?

A quick Google search reveals that your theory is in fact complete bunk. Take your racial hatred somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This is the biggest problem in the UK - outright and blatant xenophobia, religious hatred, homophobia, racism... and all led by typical tabloid-reading, knuckle-dragging idiots.

If the nation wasn't so uneducated I wouldn't be genuinely concerned about the future, but unfortunately many millions of people here still buy into the propaganda spouted by ignorant tabloids. They're mushy brains find it far easier to read a BS headline in the Daily Fail than reading genuine news, data and information.

ANY religious group in the UK is a threat to national stability and personal freedoms, as witnessed with the insane Christian right-wing idiots we have here pushing their own agenda - something that directly affects millions of people across the country.

But picking one religious group as "enemies" when their actions are actually less harmful to the rest of the country than the Christian groups lobbying and infiltrating government, and using complete BS to justify those attacks, well that's just ignorance at its finest!

There's no evidence for anything in the OP. In fact, there's a lot of evidence to show that it's complete and utter rubbish. But don't let the facts spoil the "hate the brown people" crusade all these clothed neanderthals enjoy.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

People are getting quite upset here of late, because over the last 2 years or so since Cameron was put in Downing Street we are finding that the Prisons are only available to English born white people.
I can see massive unrest in the UK soon, because white born English people have had enough of the double standards here.
A young mother (White English) told a Muslim group on a train to go home where you belong, not stay here on our tax maney, well she is in prison bless her, children are upset, however a Muslim woman spat at a Policeman when he stopped her car without Tax & Insurance, she got away with warnings.

Thats all very interesting but do you have docs to back that up. I'd like to see them. makes me wonder if this could happen in the US next.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Thats all very interesting but do you have docs to back that up. I'd like to see them. makes me wonder if this could happen in the US next.

really, the OP is spouting archetypal prejudiced tripe, dont fall for that nonsense. at least in the 70's people had the bollocks to admit that they were just racist, now these people hide behind misinformation...
edit on 12-9-2012 by skalla because: clarity/spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

A young mother (White English) told a Muslim group on a train to go home where you belong, not stay here on our tax maney, well she is in prison bless her, children are upset,

Do you mean this "lady"? *Warning: Explicit language*

Bless her indeed. Just admit to being racist, instead of hiding behind all the shenanigans. It's people like you and her that ruin this country and the name of the British people. To anyone who hasn't seen the above video (I know it's been posted on here before) and anyone outside of the UK, this caused outrage and disgusted most of the population.

You can make up your own mind OP but who would you rather have living next door?

edit on 12-9-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join