It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilan Pappe: I'm not a traitor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I came across this article and found it to be interesting, but to me the comments are usually most revealing. Here's a guy who wants peace and that is considered treason these days. It's so confusing and sad that most people think that peace can be achieved with force, why is it so hard to understand that until the killing stops there will be no peace.

I'm not an expert on this issue, but it seems like the Palestinians want their land back and live together but Israel keeps building more homes for Jews only.

Also our support for that was the biggest reason for 9/11. I just wish that this nonsense stops in my lifetime and my kids get to live in peace. I never listened to Alex Jones much and personally find him very annoying but he does lay out the truth about a lot of things. Although he doesn't talk about Israel much and I think he should.

Ilan Pappe: I'm not a traitor
In an article published in the Israeli Mita'am Review for Literature and Radical Thought this week, titled "On the destruction of the Palestinian cities, spring 1948," Pappe maintains that the claim that the Arab residents fled or left their homes willingly during the war is false, and that a policy of "cleansing" the area from Arabs was employed as part of a plan to establish a Jewish-only state. Pappe made similar claims in his book The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine, which was published in England in 2006, in which he also presented testimonies of alleged massacres of Palestinians by Jewish soldiers.

new topics

join