It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS 9/11 commemoration Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This thread is not about the conspiracies behind the September 11 attacks which took place 11 years ago. Rather, it is about paying respects to those innocent civilians and workers who got caught up in the mess. I will make this clear. I do not want any attacks one way or the other, as this thread will not be used to discuss such things and any violation from trolls will be reported.

Many people were affected by the attacks on 9/11. Not only those immediately close to the 2,977 victims, but everyone who was a witness to the incident. Whether they escaped in the nick of time, or whether they were watching it live. the event changed the world as we know it.

As such, i am writing this thread in order to respect those victims who either got caught up in the incident or gave the ultimate sacrifice in an attempt to save others.

May they rest in piece.

edit on 11-9-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I am not religious myself, however only one word comes to mind that carries my sentiments.

Amen

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Nice thread I hope it won't get polluted with all the arguing.

RIP gone but not forgotten

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My heart still breaks at the memory.

edit on 9/11/2012 by LadyJae because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I pray for the families of my fellow fallen brother and sister Firefighters the 343.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
A tragic loss for the friends and families of those who were just doing their jobs. For all those souls R.I.P.

new topics

top topics

join