It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Shows Gary Johnson As Spoiler For Democrats Rather Than His Former Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
1st Takeaway:
New Mexico, Gary Johnson's state, should be a sleeper battleground for Obama in 2012, as he garnered 91% of the Democrat Vote in 2008. In a new poll by the Albuquerque Journal, Obama gets only 71%. Down 20% from 2008.

2nd Takeaway:
In a 3 way race for Independent votes, Romney leads with 38% vs. 35% for Obama. And Johnson at 12%. Obama won 56% of the Independent vote in 2008 vs. 41% for McCain.

3rd Takeway:
From this poll, Johnson grabs about an equal percent of voters from Republicans and Democrats, 7% vs. 6%.

This New Poll Shows Troubling Signs For Obama In New Mexico By Brett LoGiurato
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
For most of us supporting Johnson, we couldn't care less who 'gets spoiled'. We want ALL the Dems and Reps out of government. There's a new wave of Johnson supporters coming on-board as Ron Paul supporters look for an alternative. I've read many of the OP's posts. I'm surprised you're not supporting Gary Johnson. The fact is both major parties are irreparably broken and have proven beyon a shadow of a doubt that they are incapable of managing the affiars of this country. The ony solution is an entirely new path that breaks the corporate stranglehold.

It's either business-as-usual with either of the 'annointed' cadidates or a true political revolution and REAL change with Gary Johnson. Personally, I'm tired of the government running roughshod over The People.

We The People Are Pissed!

Gary Johnson 2012

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

If enough Democrats vote for Gary Johnson, I'm in! Otherwise, sorry. Romney-Ryan 2012!

join