It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

boy in the tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
the boy:
"have you ever heard the story of the boy in the tower?"

me:
"no i havent."

the boy:
"there was once a prince with a magical crown that wouldnt come off the head of the bearer unless they took it off. an evil sorceror wanted to steal the crown, so to keep it safe the prince gave it to a normal boy who wanted to change the world. the sorcerer became very angry because he could not remove the crown from the boys head, so he locked him in the top room of the tallest tower. with only a a barred window. after years of screaming, with no one hearing him, the boy began to slam his head against the bars. the crown, enchanted by the prince's magesty, made the most beautiful music ever heard, flowing throughout the kingdom and bringing joy to all those lucky enough to hear its song. but they didnt know where it came from. when the boy heard their happiness, he too was happy, and he no longer screamed."

me:
"....."

the boy:
"thats what i want to be. a famous unknown, changing the world because im showing people life, not showing them MY life. no one ever knowing who i am, hiding away, celebrating what i do, not who i am. what do you think?"

me:
"i think thats the saddest story ive ever heard."

the boy:
"why???"

me:
"because im in love with the boy in the tower."

new topics

join