It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 facts of Alyssa's truths.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
1. Love is conditional. (Meaning people can stop loving at any moment)
2. Our consciousness is our brain.
3. There is no god, karma, soulmates, good or bad.
4. Your true purpose is to reproduce. (Everything is a means of getting to sex)
5. Personality doesn't exist, it's just a group of behaviours implemented depending on context.
6. We judge our possible mates based on primitive sexual instinct not on personality.
7. All actions are selfish.
8. Security is an illusion. (You can be killed at any moment)
9. Trust doesn't exist. (Unless you read minds there is no way of completely trusting)
10. Your height, weight, face, clothing, job, social circle play a massive role in who you will breed with.
11. You are just a machine

It's time ATS people accept reality instead of just talking about it. You guys talk about life being a matrix yet you still believe in unconditional love. All of you truth seekers are so very deeply plugged into a system of illusions. Every little thing you believed about life is a lie. You are just a machine designed to reproduce. Along your evolution mankind has forgotten he/she is a basic fleshbot meant for breeding. Everything around us our technology that makes life easier is just a means of making breeding very easy. All of our pointless drama in life is a social construct and nothing more.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
5. Personality doesn't exist, it's just a group of behaviours implemented depending on context.
6. We judge our possible mates based on primitive sexual instinct not on personality.
9. Trust doesn't exist. (Unless you read minds there is no way of completely trusting)
10. Your height, weight, face, clothing, job, social circle play a massive role in who you will breed with.

It's time ATS people accept reality instead of just talking about it. You guys talk about life being a matrix yet you still believe in unconditional love. All of you truth seekers are so very deeply plugged into a system of illusions. Every little thing you believed about life is a lie. You are just a machine designed to reproduce. Along your evolution mankind has forgotten he/she is a basic fleshbot meant for breeding. Everything around us our technology that makes life easier is just a means of making breeding very easy. All of our pointless drama in life is a social construct and nothing more.

Got burned? Everyone has been there at one time or another. Not fun, but also no reason to change who you are.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
and i woke up in such a good mood today!!!
thanx for pointing out how utterly useless my wretched life is!

my breeding days are far behind me now,so i suppose i serve no purpose at all now!
i thought i loved my self,but you set me straight on that lie!
well,i guess i'll insert my self into the movie logan's run,and get ready for termination!
to all the people that are of breeding age,i hope you have a nice day!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yikes, sounds like it was really bad and I'm sorry you had to go through that.
But remember, that which doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
1 fact of TheLieWeLives truths.

1. Life is what you make it.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Not that I don't like it, but not everything is sex. Were you reading too much of Freudian literature?
Top 10 things better than sex

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Yikes, sounds like it was really bad and I'm sorry you had to go through that.
But remember, that which doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!

Lol, I didn't have a bad breakup. I'm doing a brutal judgement of reality. By ignoring emotions/ego I've been experimenting on what reality truly is. Our real world is the 11 facts I have listed. The world you live in covers up those facts using social constructs or by emotional control manipulation.

Basically life's matrix runs much deeper than we all thought.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Not that I don't like it, but not everything is sex. Were you reading too much of Freudian literature?

She said they were her truths, thus she happens to have a constant urge to reproduce.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I sort of agree with most of these. I might change some of the statements as follows:

3. There is no strong evidence for god / karma. Good and bad are subjective. 'Soulmates' are people with whom we share very similar ideas and philosophies.
4. Your true purpose is to survive. Sex is essential for human species survival.
6. We often judge our possible mates based on primitive sexual instinct. We form companionships through common interests and personalities.
7. All actions are ultimately selfish.
8. Security is never certain.
9. Trusting in other people is often risky due to the nature of human beings.
11. You are just a human

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I see your glass is empty, like a refill?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Oh, well in that case,
A) I'm glad you didn't.
B) I'll just agree to disagree with most of those, from my point of view.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Not that I disagree with you that much, but why don't you start by telling us "why" you think the way you think. It's not really what we know that is important, as much as how we came to the conclusions that we did.

Why do you think we are machines?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I actually agree with most of those points. Don't really agree with our social standing determining who we breed with though, as many children these days are the results of drunken fumblings (ie your point about life being about sex, which i have very badly paraphrased!).

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by Alyssa

Top 10 things better than sex

Each to their own i suppose........ i mean housework? Really?

I'm guessing you must have been having some very very unsatisfying sex!
In which case, i may be more inclined to agree with you!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

(1) Love is not always conditional - it depends on the type/strength/duration of the relationship. Are sexual/romantic relationships love conditional? Perhaps. I would say that for most mothers, their love for their children is unconditional. If love were conditional then how do you explain people still feeling love for those that have passed away?

(2) Hard to argue with this point. No concrete evidence to suggest otherwise, unfortunately.

(3) Those could all very well be ideas/constructs to keep us in line and in control. No concrete proof for any of them exist, unfortunately.

(4) I disagree. I think another member was more accurate suggesting "survival" is the true purpose. Without survival, there can be no reproduction. Both are still problematic as "our true purpose" because all they do is continue the existence of the human race. The universe would still exist without human beings, so what does our true purpose really mean in the grand scheme of things?

(5) I agree to some extent. But we can categorise somebody's tendency to repeat these same behaviours when in the same circumstances as they acted in the past. Perhaps "personality" should be called "context-behaviour" instead.

(6) Agreed. Most people will not admit this, but sexual attraction (not necessarily looks alone) plays a pivotal role in selecting our mates.

(7) This is a tricky one. Even when performing the most altruistic act there is a sense of selfishness attached to it. But there are times when you do something for somebody else because it benefits them and you are indifferent to the rewards yourself.

(8) It depends if fate exists or not. Has not been proven either way whether it does or does not exist. If it does exist, then it doesn't matter how much risky behaviour I take part in, I will not die until it is my time.

(9) Agreed. Trust is risky, even with yourself.

(10) You forgot level of wealth. These things will play a role in who you mate with, but they are not the deciding factors for all people.

(11) Where's my manual?

An extremely Realist outlook on life and human nature.
edit on 11/9/2012 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

No it's not. I have been celibate for about 10 years now without feeling the need to change that. I am not a "f'ugly" btw and have turned down many offers.

My true purpose is to stop others reproducing. The need for sex makes people stupid because they lie so much to get what they want.

I do agree with most other things you said, thanks for being so open.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Since you're obviously ignoring my question here, I'll just have to tear down your statements, one at a time.

Love, is said to be unconditional because there are those who have walked straight into death for their partners. Parents, sacrificing themselves, so their children may live. Men and women, sacrificing themselves so their mate can live. What you suggest, is not considered love ... it's called "desire" and is not the same thing. The reason love is said "unconditional", is that the conditions for them are so complicated, it outweighs the human mind.

That is what is called, to be a dumb animal. It is also the basic theme behind many religions, where the basic humanity is "soulless".

The idea of a soul, is that "we" who consider ourselves to be souls ... we are able to look at this body we live in, as an exo-skeleton, so to speak. It simply means, this body is a vessel. It does not define us.

Karma and God, are excuses. People accept their fate, and the fact that they are unable to change what has happened, by simply stating it was karma. It's a word, it simply defines a relation ... nothing more.

Basically, that is undeniable.

Personality, is our traits ...it's a word, just another word, that implies a certain relation between you and how you behave.

That really doesn't make any sense, because a sex act lasts a few minutes. And you think you're so
stupid, that you judge your "life" mate based on that alone?

Man is ultimately selfish, which is why we revere the individuals that sacrifice themselves for the good of others, as it is proof of that person, being more than just an animal. That individual has more in his heart, than merely himself.

An animal can be killed any moment, but a soul cannot. We don't even know what the soul is ... but what we do know, is that we are more than merely the cooperation of a billions of cells. And even if we were, why would these cells cease to cooperate. Not merely in a part of your body ... but all cells at once. Now, that doesn't really make any sense, unless there is something that ties them together.

Trust, is a word. And the word most certainly does exist. The word, only refers to a relation between two individual living organisms. Saying that the relation or word, does not exist, makes no sense at all.

Having sex is no longer a breeding act, in modeern society. And breeding, has very little to do with your height, face, clothing, etc.

Your hormones rage, wether your a male or female. You just need to breed, it's a need you cannot deny ... we, the human being, use toys and methods to releave ourselves of this. Because to us, we need to have some rules about breeding. Rules, that are ancient, and are tribal in nature. We aren't really racist, because there is only one race. We're tribal ... we want to mate with someone from our own tribe. Our animal instinct for survival, dictate that we become the dominant, so we try to get the "wife" that is considered the best catch. Because that way, we'll be on top of the food chain, in the tribe. We will only be eligable for the best wife, if we are the best ourselves. We cooperate in the tribe, because we've learned that is needed to survive.

In some tribes, the looks, clothes, face, etc, are an example of a good breeder. She, or he, being a thorough bred, seen from a tribal point of view (which still dominates). But in a more modern view, it should be called what it really is ... inbred rednecks. Wanna stick to that? be my guest.

My body is a machine, that obeys my wil. And even if I were a machine, it is my goal in life to evolve. To become more, than just a machine.

That is what life is about, to evolve.

We evolve from a single pair, to an organism.

We evolve from a child, to an adault.

We evolve from knowing nothing, to mastering our environment.

Where you evolve from there, or if you don't .... is up to you. And only you.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Alyssa, always on about the same things.

I remember your thread about transhumanism too.

We are not just machines build to reproduce. Maybe in your mind we are, and that is your choice. I would advise you though to not see it as depressing as that. There is more to life than just "reproducing".

If people choose to believe in love and happiness, not matter if its just "a state of mind", it is their choice, and if it makes their lives easier, or more enjoyable, then so be it.

I would much rather believe in that, than living under the impression that I am nothing more than a breeding machine.

vvv

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
A brutal judgement of your reality Alyssa, not mine.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Cant say your threads aren't entertaining, I would say they are 45% to 72% always pretty entertaining.

But since were writing on the facts of life I think I will join the fun.

1: Everybody poops.
2: If it does not poop its either a highly advanced lifeform, or in the wrong place.
3: Some say love is a brief period of madness, well if that is true. Then unconditional love would be permanent madness.
4: God is something or other, Karma is a bitch, soulmates are soultastic, good and bad is not always good and bad.
5: Your purpose is to misconstrue your purpose in till such a time as you deem it unnecessary to misconstrue things.
6: We judge our possible mates by how well they can juggle cats.
7: All actions are like shellfish living in there shells, only once in a while do they see the light of the sun.
8: Security is the security of the moment. You can be run over by a drunk clown coming back from a birthday party any given day of the week, and if that does not get you. Then you would of most likely chocked to death on a pretzel.
9: Truth does exist, all you have to do is read peoples minds and you will know the truth of that.
10: It has been proven that 10 facts just like commandments is really to much for anybody to remember.
11: Clothes make the men, and men make the clothes who wear the men that wear the clothes.
12: Your are just supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus, though the sound of it is something quite atrocious.
13: I could go on but what would be the point.
14: It is usually good to stop at around 15 rules or facts as that is the optimal number that most people would be willing to read.
15: See number 14, and discount it.
16: Follow your own facts and rules up to number 3 only as the first three are the ones that really matter, and the ones anybody will really ever remember.
17: All facts can be denied, deconstructed, and most importantly misconstrued.
18: Deny all plausibility, as it the lazy mans way out of anything, and as such usually the right way.
19: Ergo
20: Proxy
21: Ok better stop before it reaches into the hundreds.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join