It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which would enemies or agressors attack White House or the Pentagon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
i've been watching lots of "alien invasion movies" lately. in the last one, it seemed they attacked or targeted los angeles, in another, new york city.

what about dc. if agressive aliens, or any kind of enemies, aggressors or terrorists for the matter, wanted maximum impact, which would be more feasible and which would take out key national leaders.

with so many countries to take out wouldn't they go straight to taking out the executive leaders and landmarks once identified?

for example, i can't picture the Nazis or Wraith targeting the pentagon but not even attempting to damage the white house. and how would they be sucessful attempting to damage either after say, pearl harbor and all.

but thats just how i see which is why i thought i'd ask how you do, for some multiple viewpoints.

thanks!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by minnow

Depends.. if they want to go for propaganda points they would attack the White House, if their goal is more strategic they would attack the Pentagon.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Washington Dc get's attacked:

Demoralization
Cut off the head of the snake the body will die.

Of course Fema at Mt. Weather would take over so in order to decapitate the leadership of this country several targets would have to "be taken" out.

Hollywood doesn't have military tacticians and they can write a lot of garbage that would never play out in the real world.

join