It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohioans seem confused on who got Bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The better poll question as to who got bin Laden would have included George Bush. After all it was Bush's policies, that Obama was against, that led to the death of bin Laden.

Haha really?

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Defending that invalid only makes you look stupid

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The better poll question as to who got bin Laden would have included George Bush. After all it was Bush's policies, that Obama was against, that led to the death of bin Laden.

Uh... seems the policy that got Bin Laden was Obama's as it was under his leadership that the search and destroy effort against Bin Laden was conducted. Obama, early during his administration, said the search for Bin Laden was a top priority matter. Bush said he didn't know and didn't care where Bin Laden was, so I don't see how Bush's policies got Bin Laden. Bush's policy was to cut back the operations in Afghanistan, including the search for Bin Laden, in order to prepare for war with Iraq -- a war of choice and based on false premises. Anyone claiming it was Bush's policy that got Bin Laden is very deluded.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Same voters said:

"Obama attacked us on 9/11"

I will remind them that playing a banjo with your
Toes is not the best way to make music.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

US citizens should have to take an IQ test when registering to vote. If your IQ is lower than 90, you absolutely should not be allowed to vote

Thanks for the laugh
, I think people who think voting matters ought have their own IQ tested.
edit on 15-9-2012 by OldSchoolMom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

US citizens should have to take an IQ test when registering to vote. If your IQ is lower than 90, you absolutely should not be allowed to vote

(and they really shouldn't be reproducing either, but that's a topic for another thread...)
edit on 11-9-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

IQ means absolutely nothing. People with sky high IQ's believe everything science is telling them. The ability to question things is what is important, and most people lose that after growing up, because they fear ridicule and want to belong to a group for comfort.

People who change countries do it because they have the guts to speak their truth despite the majority pushing them down constantly. Because the majority is always unaware of what is really going on.

And about elections.... here emotions is key. People are being played left and right (phun intended) to take a side, and pick a team... its absolutely ridicolous, specially when you know that elections are meaningless for change. Everything goes on as before even if you have elections with two turd sandwiches. They dont matter.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Let's be honest. The media plays it as "anyone but Obama" mentality. However, its clearly more sinister. What makes a person believe that Romney got bin laden? Sheer choice. You want to believe it so much, nothing anyone says or writes will convince you of otherwise. You can call it ignorance, but that is putting it mildly. It is nefarious anc chilling because no issue discussion or conversation will be attempted in good faith. Is it race? Possibly? Is it stupidity? Yes, and then some. Is it willful? If yes, it leads to the former. If no, the latter. If it happens in Ohio, its happening elsewhere.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join