It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Ron Paul Is Right: the Fed, and the lunatics that run it, are the heart of the problem”.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Former Director of the Office of Management and Budget under Reagan talks finances.

“I invest in anything that Bernanke can’t destroy, including gold, canned beans, bottled water and flashlight batteries," - David Stockman.

Of-course the "Fed" is the problem. Its nothing more than a failed experiment and power grab whose time has run out. It was sold to the American public as a "safeguard, an economic stabilizer". In fact, we have experienced our worst financial disasters during their reign, everything from the Great Depression to a near Worldwide economic melt down.

Though I dont agree with him on the idea of higher taxes. Government needs to stop spending and laying the burden on the working man and our future generations.

We have to live within our means, why dont they?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
He is close but the private federal reserve bankers and majority shareholders are the heart the feds are the right arm of this criminal cabal. The TSA and DHS is the new left arm.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
ron paul is always right, if you guys are just now figuring this out, i feel sorry for you.
you let him slip throught your fingers.. you made your bed, now you will sleep in it

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Yes, Ron Paul is the infallible messiah

Nobody is saying this. You need to stop trying to put words in our mouths.
edit on 11-9-2012 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The problem is the corruption (revolving door) of the Senate and House of Representatives.
Want to fix the problem, fix wall street.
I'm sorry, did I say wall street? I meant Capitol Hill. Don't know what I was thinking...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Yeah ok buddy... I think they were referring to the DECADES of warning he has given us.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

No, he's not. There were things I didn't agree with him on. I respected the guy for his mouth. He told what needed to be said, not what people wanted to hear. At least he wasn't afraid to speak about the actual things causing our problems and not just give us a bunch of sunshine while avoiding any real solutions.

What are Obama's solutions? Are they working?

Truth is, RP couldn't have changed anything even if he was elected. Just like Obama and all the others, he's limited in what he can actually do, (although they do like that Executive Order power....) The only power he had was to use his voice to start changing people's minds about the way they think about things and it worked. Not on everyone obviously, but on a lot of folks. I can tell you, I see things a lot more clearly.

Watch the video in the OP of this thread
And tell me you're still buying the illusion that we have a choice. Keep in mind when watching, Obama participated in this crap. You'll also understand clearly why RP ran on the republican platform and why he won't change to a third party ticket. Why no third party will ever be elected.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Ron Paul is the only guy who has a history that gives him more credibility rather than destroying it. He is the only guy who never sold out to lobbyists. To put Ron Paul in office would be the first time in my life to have integrity in the WH. People say the constitution is outdated, I say you couldn't know because our leaders have been disregarding it for too long. Time to stop putting liars in the drivers seat of our country, that is the change we need.

new topics

top topics

join