It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Theory on The Twin Towers Plane Pilots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It might be best if this thread is avoided by those who don't agree with us mad conspiracy nutters! There are plenty of other threads where we can argue about if it was or was not an inside job. If you would like to play along, lets assume it was.

So, I was thinking about who would fly those planes into those buildings. Well, no one would volunteer for a job like that. So perhaps they were flown by remote control? OK, that makes more sense. But who would do that? Who, with those skills and abilities would follow an order like that? To crash a plane into a civilian building...... I can't see any skilled Air force officer agreeing to do this.

Then I remembered that there were all those war games being conducted at the time. Where various government agencies were actually simulating how they would respond to - amongst other things - airplanes being used as missiles to attack buildings. And it dawned on me..... An officer who was part of those war games, who was an ace pilot, who was told to go to the 'simulator' and 'simulate' crashing an aircraft into the twin towers, would do exactly as ordered - not knowing that the 'simulator' was actually connected via remote control to an actual airplane.

This way the 'hijacked' planes can be put on the ground somewhere, the replacement planes sent up with these remote pilots not knowing what was going on. They thought they were part of the war games. This is how the expert pilots and amazing piloting was possible. Who else would have the skills to hit these buildings so accurately, and actually agree to do it? After the fact, these pilots disappear into whatever black hole the plane passengers were disappeared into. (If there were any) Or just taken out and shot. Whatever.... what is 2 more deaths to those people? Any way - they would need to be silenced, wouldn't they?

So, great theory, or brain fart? lol

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
First drone strike ever on American soil done by some poor soldier who didn't know what he was involved in. Interesting though and actually sad if true. Imagine said soldier one day finds out the truth, if he didn't go "missing" beforehand. Interesting thoughts OP.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

I like how you're thinking it through. I'd like to add a few thoughts...

I play online golf, some days I play like Rory, other days I play like Phil. Yesterday Phil was overshooting the greens and ending up in some hilly roughs. Now imagine that the military got some "young man" to fly the virtual mission, even if he were a PRO or an expert, there still is a risk that he would or could "overshoot the green".

And like if we go with conspiracy then is that an acceptable risk to take?

You'd be relying on one guy being on top of his game for one extremely crucial shot. The whole tourney would be riding on this one guy's skills. If you didn't tell him it was real and vital he might just have a bad day flying and miss the target. If you did tell him he might just freak out and refuse or sabotage it or fail out of sheer terror and nervousness. Then if you told him or didn't and later he realized he was the guy who flew the drone then before or after you'd have to eliminate him. And what are you going to do about the second plane use the same guy? A different guy? Same set of problems and risks only now doubled.

The risk and the later potential leaking and negative optics don't add up IMO.

You wouldn't/couldn't use humans to do it. If you were going to do it with less risk, no leaking and no one left over to kill, then you would use a computer. We've all seen the Desert Storm guided missile footage etc. Computer guidance would significantly lower the risk but it wouldn't completely eliminate it.

How could you eliminate even that small risk and ensure things went off without any significant risks or hitches? There is an even better way than using humans or computers. One that pretty much guarantees 100% accuracy.

There is only one way that can't possibly "miss". And you would want that. You would want 'can't possibly miss' on a thing like 9/11.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I was looking into purcashing a drone for aerial photography. These things implement a gps way point system, very accurate.

So my thinking is they could have used a similar system, with no pilots or pilots who had no control of the plane.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

So, I was thinking about who would fly those planes into those buildings. Well, no one would volunteer for a job like that. So perhaps they were flown by remote control? OK, that makes more sense. But who would do that? Who, with those skills and abilities would follow an order like that? To crash a plane into a civilian building...... I can't see any skilled Air force officer agreeing to do this
reply to post by Shamatt

Ever hear of a KAMIKAZE....?

They were Japanese pilots from Army/Navy who dived their planes into American ships

Off Okinawa hit 300 ships and sunk 30

en.wikipedia.org...

Right off your "theory" is disproven

As for crashing into civilian targets we are dealing with fanatics who believe that by killing their enemies
will somehow achieve paradise and enjoy 72 virgins forever

These fanatics will strap a bomb to themselves and walk into a wedding party to blow themself up

At the Radisson SAS Hotel (now known as the 'Landmark Hotel'), two suicide bombers (a husband and wife team—Ali Hussein Ali al-Shamari and Sajida Mubarak Atrous al-Rishawi)—entered the Philadelphia Ballroom, where Ashraf Akhras and his bride, Nadia Al-Alami, were celebrating their wedding with around 900 Jordanian and Palestinian guests. Sajida al-Rishawi was unable to detonate her belt. Her husband Ali al-Shamari, apparently admonished her and told her to get out of the room. As she was leaving, the lights went out in the ballroom, Ali jumped onto a dining-room table and detonated himself. Amongst the 38 people killed in the explosion were the fathers of the bride and groom. In addition, the explosion destroyed the ballroom, blew out the large windows bordering the street, and knocked down ceiling panels. The hotel lobby was also affected: ceiling panels and light fixtures collapsed, furniture was destroyed, and the hotel's glass doors were shattered. Cleanup and rebuilding commenced shortly afterwards.

en.wikipedia.org...

Dont need remote control - just deluded fanatics driven by hate.........

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

So, I was thinking about who would fly those planes into those buildings. Well, no one would volunteer for a job like that. So perhaps they were flown by remote control? OK, that makes more sense. But who would do that? Who, with those skills and abilities would follow an order like that? To crash a plane into a civilian building...... I can't see any skilled Air force officer agreeing to do this
reply to post by Shamatt

Ever hear of a KAMIKAZE....?

They were Japanese pilots from Army/Navy who dived their planes into American ships

Off Okinawa hit 300 ships and sunk 30

en.wikipedia.org...

Right off your "theory" is disproven

As for crashing into civilian targets we are dealing with fanatics who believe that by killing their enemies
will somehow achieve paradise and enjoy 72 virgins forever

These fanatics will strap a bomb to themselves and walk into a wedding party to blow themself up

At the Radisson SAS Hotel (now known as the 'Landmark Hotel'), two suicide bombers (a husband and wife team—Ali Hussein Ali al-Shamari and Sajida Mubarak Atrous al-Rishawi)—entered the Philadelphia Ballroom, where Ashraf Akhras and his bride, Nadia Al-Alami, were celebrating their wedding with around 900 Jordanian and Palestinian guests. Sajida al-Rishawi was unable to detonate her belt. Her husband Ali al-Shamari, apparently admonished her and told her to get out of the room. As she was leaving, the lights went out in the ballroom, Ali jumped onto a dining-room table and detonated himself. Amongst the 38 people killed in the explosion were the fathers of the bride and groom. In addition, the explosion destroyed the ballroom, blew out the large windows bordering the street, and knocked down ceiling panels. The hotel lobby was also affected: ceiling panels and light fixtures collapsed, furniture was destroyed, and the hotel's glass doors were shattered. Cleanup and rebuilding commenced shortly afterwards.

en.wikipedia.org...

Dont need remote control - just deluded fanatics driven by hate.........

And who had only experience flying a single engine plane, according to the owner of the flight school that trained some of the hijackers:

Keep up YOUR uninformed delusions.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

I have my own theories about the pilots that day but as we're not here discussing whether it was an inside job or not, I took note of your first statement that pretty much sets up the rest of your theories.

So, I was thinking about who would fly those planes into those buildings. Well, no one would volunteer for a job like that.

Aren't "terrorists" or rebels or whatever name they're given, known for their suicide bombs? If they would strap bombs to their bodies to blow buildings up, I would think a plane being substituted for a bomb wouldn't be that different in their mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
100777.com...

Good theory, and vidence points to dov zakheim as the individual in control of remote control technology.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
And who had only experience flying a single engine plane, according to the owner of the flight school that trained some of the hijackers:

Keep up YOUR uninformed delusions.

I recall reading about how the hijackers spent the weeks before 9/11 getting familiar with Boeing controls. They posed as regular flight students and got the rules bent for them so they could observe the pilots in the cockpit. There was one story from a flight attendant who forced one of them to remain in his seat when he requested to see the cockpit in-flight (my details might be fuzzy, so don't quote this as absolute. I read it on Reddit during a 9/11 thread in which some actor was being racist, but happened to call out the same guys who later went on to be accused of the hijacking).

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

So, I was thinking about who would fly those planes into those buildings. Well, no one would volunteer for a job like that.

Everything after this statement is nonsense as we are all well aware that there more than a few individuals that would indeed volunteer for that job.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Can't most planes already fly themselves? Pilots being little more than a glorified baby sitter? If so then half of the hard work is already done as the software already exists onboard. So some 19yo Israeli only has to uplink, in through the back door, and poof, magical plane flies itself. Question is, if flight controls were over ridden from the ground, how much physical control would the pilot then have? I suggest none. Fly by wire and all that. At the point an aircraft is hijacked from the ground, everyone on board is just along for the ride. Pilots, passengers and hijackers. Who knows, maybe the hijackers actually thought they were hijacking, then had a Doh! moment when they realized they wern't the ones in control. Unlucky.
edit on 11-9-2012 by quackers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

So some 19yo Israeli.....

Your understanding of avionics and technology not withstanding - why an Israeli? If its so simple why not an Iraqi? Iranian? Mexican? Icelander? Scot? Fin? Korean? etc., etc.?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Because if anyone has the technical prowess, motive and skill to perform such a feat it would be the Israelis. The Chinese or Russians might be just as technically adept mind you but theres far more "evidence" to suggest Israel had a role to play. So yeah I could see some smug little IDF ponce with his X-Box controller and a shady grin having a go.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Fascinating. Thank you for all the comment.

1 - Of course I have heard of kamikaze. I also know half of them we not the Volunteers we were told they were. But that's another story.
2 - Of course I have heard of suicide bombers. But as I pointed out, I am talking from the point of view that this was not the hijacking we were told it was. So it had to be someone else right?
3 - As I pointed out this is not a talk about IF it was a false flag or a real terrorist attack, just my speculation on how the planes would have been piloted if the conspiracy nutters (I proudly proclaim to be one of them) are right about 9-11
4 - There is no number 4
5 - I don't think it would be possible to take over a plane remotely from the ground. The plane would need to be set up as a remote control aircraft.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Or maybe lazer guided plane/missile

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
www.raytheon.com...

www.spiegel.de...
edit on 11-9-2012 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Actually, this make more sinse than you may think at first blush.

Some one is "manipulated" into hijacking a plane and controlling it long enough for some swithches to be thrown.
Maybe even throwing some themselves.

From this point on it could be just a matter of pointing the plane in the right general direction and a radio homing beacon brings the, now, missle right to it's target.

Even someone willing to give their life for a greater cause could appreciate a little high tech help.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Assuming your theory has any legs, one angle I would research would be any unexpected deaths of pilots/officers involved in the "wargames" immediately following 9.11

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Because if anyone has the technical prowess, motive and skill to perform such a feat it would be the Israelis.

Huh? What is there about being a citizen of Israel that gives you skills and prowess above any other national citizenship? You don't think there is anyone in all of India or Japan or England or Germany or Iran or Iraq or Brazil that is as smart as anyone with an Israeli passport?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

They were landed at a military base in PA after takeoff. Nobody was on board those planes. They were absolutely being controlled from the ground. In several eyewitness videos of the second plane hit, you can hear the witnesses, as well as see it for yourself, that it was a large, black aircraft. People said it looked like a military plane. A firefighter in this video states with no hesitation that a "black, very large aircraft" struck the tower: www.youtube.com...

There are many, many more videos that show this: www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join