It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southern CA earthquakes, geysers, mud pots, mass fish kill, sulfur odors & water level drop!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm at work pretty close to the coast in Vista, CA and can clearly smell the sulfur smell here as well. As pointed out the two posts above, we are experiencing Santa Ana winds right now blowing the smell westward out to sea.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Last night I was looking at the Ca/Nv earthquake map that covers the last 7 days. I noticed a few things. First Monday, September 10, 2012 at 08:44:42 AM there was a 3.3 at a depth of 2.1 miles. Could this quake along with low water levels and the strong storm that hit this area be why the smell was so much worse than in the past? There were a series of smaller quakes in the same area of the Salton Sea that followed the quake on Monday.

I then began going down the list at this site. I noticed a pattern where one quake or two would be down south then one or two upnorth of San Francisco. Occasionally one would be in the Yosemite area or up near Eureka. I checked the site again this morning and noticed several 3+ quakes near Eureka.

It seems to me that the plates along the west coast are getting more active. I know they are always having small quakes. I feel as though the volcanos in Central America are connected to the volcanic sulfer smell continuing to come from the Salton area. I would not be suprised if there becomes more volcanic activity from the volcanos up through California.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
following this thread interesting I noticed that there was a bio hazard at Yellowstone park 3 people died and 9 injured from an unknown source. could be a possible alert if a poisonous gas is vented due to volcanic activity, a precursor to something building.
Just noticed on the RSOE feed they also have a bio hazard listed for the area of Salton Sea unknown type as well
had to scroll in buried under the earth quake signs
edit on 14-9-2012 by CIGGSofWAR because: update

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The RSOE page links to descriptions of the event in Yosemite. It is a virus carried by rodents and their droppings.

I was searching for images showing both N. America and Central America plate boundries and faults. I found this (hope I link it correctly)

Nope. But it is the first image listed on the site.

Looks like San Andreas is slipping south. Is that pushing on the Cocos plate causing magma to find a way up and out? Is the slipping in 3 areas along Ca. Causing pressure on the magma below the Salton area?
edit on 14-9-2012 by Twilightgem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
On 11/09/11 the UN held Pacific Wave Exercise 11.
It lasted two days, coordinating tsunami responses across the Pacific.

Today, 9/15/2012 is 311 days since it ended. As big a number to them as 9/11.
Today, 9/15/2012 is 555 days since Fukushima. "Highest death" in the occult.
Today, 9/15/2012 = 5555

The Olympics were used to show what is coming - the Global 9/11. Fire, wind, earth, volcano and water. The big bang. Please guys, add this to your pieces. The USA will be devastated. It's no joke to them. They are like their father the serpent - liars and murderers from the beginning. They are given the power of lying signs and wonders.

“ Super earthquakes in Cascadia are nature’s equivalent to the World Trade Center disaster. But the potential losses are so much larger that they will affect the social fabric of the entire Northwest and dramatically alter the US and world economy.
– Robert Yeats, Author “Living with Earthquakes” PhD., Oregon State University

The PACIFIC OCEAN is 9000 x 11000 miles wide.

All of the headlines last week "Yellowstone Megavolcano May Blow Without Warning".

Fox Headline regarding today's nationally televised match "....The Cascadia Cup tilt"
(Cascadia fault subduction zone)

Everything is there for us to see, but we don't.

Stay safe everyone. Stay close to the Lord and what will be will be.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The Salton Sea is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to in my life.
I used to live in Northern California for more than a decade, so swarms don't really phase me at all.
Volcanic activity I don't know so much about.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm about 80 miles from the Salton Sea,have a brother in law who lives in Palm Springs,I know I don't smell anything,and I haven't felt any quakes either,sounds like media was in a loss for headlines,no worry's here buisness as usual

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by meticulous

Is this HAARP Status website legit? It could just be another crackpot who colors in areas people are talking about and claiming they are targeting the area.

I was just wondering the same thing.

One page with a small map of the western US showing, surprise, surprise something in the arae of the Salton Sea, a few paragraphs talking nonsense and ads, a whole whack,of ads. so......

Actual content 10%
Ads 90%

I smell BS or is that sulphur ???

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yesterday, my wife called and asked if I can smell something tha smells like sulphur. She was at our house and then went 10 miles south to her brothers house. She smelled it there as well. We live in Escondido and also been getting the Sana Anna winds with its freaking HOT!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me.

The question then becomes.. who the hell is pulling our chain? Must be someone reading websites like these and figuring out who's talking about what so they can scare the crap out of people.

It seems that whoever is running the site is just watching for developing weather patterns and consequently assigning his fake 'HAARP' signals over these already existing patterns. So he must be aware of the EQ swarms and is targeting that area to freak people out specifically.
edit on 14-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

Could be anyone here.

But from now on when someone cites it I'll know they have bad info.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Looks like a new EQ swarm starting up north of Santa Rosa and Healdsburg, south of Clearlake:

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

OMG I am so sorry for you .. They will also NOT rescue you when it does happen.. There are major things that they know and are not telling you and never will and will act all upset and suprised when it does happen..

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
I live in San Diego. I'm not worried. They have many, many trained and qualified experts working for the USGS in Southern California. I love a good conspiracy, but on this I'm going to go with the experts.
I just don't see how they would allow millions of people to perish by not giving as much warning as possible.

If there were significant indicators of activity or impending doom I feel confident that our local, state and federal agencies would notify us. If a super volcano or some other natural disaster were about to strike I feel confident they would tell us.

One thing people always overlook when talking about disasters...that us - people (humans) - are our most valuable resource. You can have all the money, land, buildings, infrastructure etc etc etc but what good is it all if nobody is around? It's this reason that keeps me feeling safe that, in this context, I think our Government would do everything in its power to assure our safety.

Just my .02 cents.

If you lose the infrastructure and save the people you have to feed, clothe, house and provide sanitary amenities for the foreseeable future. Let's say 10 million people. Just how do you do that!

If on the other hand, you lose the infrastructure AND the people, then you hold a couple of religious ceremonies, light a whole lot of tea candles and life continues.

They will not tell you if a cataclysmic event is coming. If it is a single small event, then yes, they will tell you, it is manageable. Something huge, no, no-way! Could send the US economy into a tail spin.

My friend, you care about people, I care about people, your Govt and the military only play with numbers.

P

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Absolutely.

People would stop going to work, services would break down overnight.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

So well said... I am really suprised at all the people who really do believe there GOVT is looking out for them.. SO VERY SAD... but you need to be able to take care of yourself.. FOREVER....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
I keep recalling the movie Dante's Peak. In it, the main character described the "boiling frog" phenomenon. Supposedly, a frog slowly boiled will die without doing anything, but if it is dropped into the hot temperature all at once, it will jump back out. The town refuses to evacuate until it's too late, because their baseline for normalcy keeps rising along with the slowly building occurrences.
Does anyone else suppose that the situation in California could eventually qualify as such?

I believe that only worked on frogs who had their brains removed...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twilightgem
The RSOE page links to descriptions of the event in Yosemite. It is a virus carried by rodents and their droppings.

I heard of this virus before watch a study on it, very deadly as well when it blooms with population growth cycles greatly occurs every 7 years.
recall the lady down in new mexico who came down with the virus and lived.
thank you for your find.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LevelHeaded

I live I Oceanside and I couldn't smell a thing. I did a job in orange county last week and I smelled it though

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

Oceanside eh, I'm in Escondido. Level is around Vista, we got the 78 corridor covered.
North County San Diego if anyone wondering.

I was in Rancho Bernardo last week when I smelled the sulphur.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
maybe it the fault under yellowstone getting ready to blow up...it suppose to be the super volcano and is ready to erupt anytime soon.. don't forget the 2012 prediction...just thinkin...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join