It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy is so cool.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hi.

So you may have seen it but it's still amazing, if you haven't seen it then it's even better...

I like the Halloween one best.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I saw your title and was like "wow.... you made a post about me.... or maybe Chuck Norris who is almost as cool as me." But this is pretty cool too...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
But this is ATS so there has to be a NWO or alien connection to this. I bet he is sending secret codes to the alien UFO flying above his house nightly. Maybe it is related to my theory that Santa is the head of the NWO...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I looked into doing this until I read a story about the guy that had a 82,000 dollar electric bill for the month.

Family's $82K Christmas Lights Electricity Bill

That story curbed my enthusiasm. It's super cool tho and once you start reading about how to do it its pretty fascinating.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I bet this guy does this for every holiday. I bet he's really popular with the neighbors too.../sarcasm. Really though, that is awesome. He did a good job imo. Something tells me those aren't Christmas lights, but like led strips or something...I don't know what lights are available for something like this, but going digital seems to be the easiest way, considering there are multiple ways this could have been done, that I can think of. And I don't even know what I'm doing really.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
OK, so it's kinda cool.

But...

What the hell does it have to do with any holiday? I've seen many of these and they usually stay within a holiday theme of some sort. This is just "Look at me" and "listen to my music". Where is the holiday music theme?

If this happened on my block, I'd call the cops for an insult to my senses.

Peace

top topics

join