It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia warns U.S. to stay out of Irans nuclear affairs...Do we sit down and shut up? Or enter WW3...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
Israel should be our business if we want to be blessed by God!
We can not give Israel the cold shoulder or tell them they're on their own.
We need to stand with them or be forever cursed.

What do I see?
Obama will flat out betray Israel and USA will go down the drain via (super)natural disasters of proportions we've never seen and by nuke attack ON our land and foreign invasion.

This will be a tragedy. Goodbye America.

We will be like Atlantis.

Once upon a time, there was a great nation named the united states of America...
Grandpa, that's just a fairytale.
No they really did exist I tell ya!
edit on 12-9-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

Why do you need to stand by Israel? What is it you think will happen if you do and what is it you think will happen if you don't? You can't base your decisions on a fairy tale like the bible, much less the insane scriptures that Zionists follow.... it just doesn't make sense.

Here's what will happen if you don't stand by Israel.... Netanyahu dies, end of story. God? God doesn't exist, his coming to be is nothing but a means to control masses and give them promises that can never be quantified.
It's a tool for brainwashing the weak...

No one will judge you or punish you... Israel has NOTHING to offer ANYONE. They can do nothing... and please understand that when I use the word Israel in the current context I'm exclusively talking about the religious fanatics that make up Zionism and the rogue government of Israel. I do NOT mean the common jew man and woman... they are victims of failed democracy.

So please... don't worry. Let Israel get themselves out of this mess, and pray that Netanyahu wont become the reason for the death of a lot of jewish men, women and children.
edit on 12/9/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
This thread is the typical proof of why the USA would lose World War III if it happens. Because the vast majority of the US population is retarded. It is not a country that has the intelligence to be able to handle something like World War III, and its citizens sure the hell could not survive it.

Unreal! First of all...if there was going to be a WWIII it would have happened when the U.S. and Soviets were in the Cold War.

Secondly...Your post really is beyond STUPID! The only reason there has NOT been a WWIII is because of the United States. You have possibly made the most ignorant post on this board yet.

The United States has spent the last 40 years looking for a way to Negate Nuclear Weapons and it has found that way. There will be a launch of a New U.S. Carrier in 2015...the USS. CVN-78 Gerald R. Ford. It will be the First Carrier to OVERTLY have installed the Free Electron Laser System as well as will it's Support ship an Aegis Cruiser. Google Free Electron Laser Gerald R. Ford CVN-78 and see what comes up.

RIGHT NOW...the U.S. Military is the ONLY MILITARY on EARTH to have a WORKING GLOBAL ABM SYSTEM. Look up Modified SM-3 ABM and Satellite Killer. Yeah...we in the U.S. are idiots! So much so that we allow some such as yourself the ability to make themselves look like a complete MORON! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There wont be a world war. Russia didn't threaten US and if they did it'll be yet another empty promise from vladmir mantits Putin.

There won't be a world war for atleast another 50 years just a new cold war but this times in 3D!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
America needs to STFU, withdraw its military and warmongering from around the globe and fix its economy…… end of story.

America is NOT the world police, nor should they pretend that they are.

Mickierocksman

If you ever run for president, I and a billion others will vote for you!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
America needs to STFU, withdraw its military and warmongering from around the globe and fix its economy…… end of story.

America is NOT the world police, nor should they pretend that they are.

Mickierocksman

If you ever run for president, I and a billion others will vote for you!

I suppose I have a chance…. not being an American citizen and with an alias - seems to be the SOP for these days

Thanks mate.....

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

much less the insane scriptures that Zionists follow.

What are the "insane scriptures the Zionists follow" ?

I'm exclusively talking about the religious fanatics that make up Zionism and the rogue government of Israel

Care to justify that claim? Which party is composed of "religious fanatics"? Or rather, which party which has led the country - Likud, Labor, Kadima - made religion a part of their platform?

You don't know a single thing about what you're talking about.

Which means you're the one exhibiting what we would usually call 'fanaticism'.
edit on 12-9-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join