It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia warns U.S. to stay out of Irans nuclear affairs...Do we sit down and shut up? Or enter WW3...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247
Does Russia know something the United States doesn't? Should we sit down and shut up? Or stand tall and call their bluff?

I can't believe the way our govt. has evolved. I'm surprised Obama hasn't apologized yet. But I know when a real American hears that Russia is warning the U.S. there's only one choice... This could quickly evolve into World War 3.
What could Russia possibly do to us if we call their bluff? Would China join forces with Russia in an attempt to overwhelm America and bring her to her knees? I say we get this party started and show these throwbacks what America is all about.

edit on 10-9-2012 by Uneedhlp247 because: Change wording

Pfft, havent you had enough of war? We have no business in Iran.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Does Russia know something the United States doesn't? Should we sit down and shut up? Or stand tall and call their bluff?

I can't believe the way our govt. has evolved. I'm surprised Obama hasn't apologized yet. But I know when a real American hears that Russia is warning the U.S. there's only one choice... This could quickly evolve into World War 3.
What could Russia possibly do to us if we call their bluff? Would China join forces with Russia in an attempt to overwhelm America and bring her to her knees? I say we get this party started and show these throwbacks what America is all about.

edit on 10-9-2012 by Uneedhlp247 because: Change wording

If the world went to WW3 then America like the rest of the world would be a wasteland so draw your neck in and look around your world tomorrow..........sunshine, rain, family, friends, places you go to eat or party........all gone like you would more than likely be...........so hell yeah lets show these throwbacks who is the boss.........idiot!!!

Wolfie

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

World War III would be calling a bluff?

Perhaps a visit to a neurologist because I'm thinking that bike crash knocked something loose in the logic dept.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

.....I think you know what my position on this is going to be Uneed247....

I'll be as polite as possible.....Sit yourself down and have a nice hot cup of STFU.

Cosmic..

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I wonder if the real solution is for the US to have a secret meeting with China and Russia and come to an agreement that goes something like this.

The US goes in an in one day levels the country with bombing.

China and Russia go "Stop the bombing or we will shoot!"

By that time Iran will already have been destroyed leadership wise.

We will go "OK. We'll stop bombing but we need Russia and China's help to control Iran now that their infrastructure is gone."

China and Russia will readily agree that they should enter the country as peace keepers, US will instantly leave and hand the country over to Russia and China who make it into a puppet state of their own to keep a balance on our Iraq puppet state.

China and Russia are happy cause they get Iran's oil (which was al they really wanted out of the situation anyways)

US/Israel is happy because Iran threat is removed and Hezbolla gets no more funding or training.

It could work. Both sides would have to agree before hand in secret, and the US would have to look like the bad guy to the world for the greater good. But hey thats how life sometimes goes right?

edit on 11-9-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

I'll be as polite as possible.....Sit yourself down and have a nice hot cup of STFU.

Cosmic..
You think because someone has a different opinion than your own you should tell them to STFU? Someone needs some anger management.
I'm just saying, as an American we don't like to be told what to do. Especially by a country such as Russia. Now you're in the U.K., you're use to it. That's why America has the world status that we do. And your relatives fled to get here.

The point of the topic was to discuss what the U.S. should do after Russia's warning and could their warning to the U.S. lead to war possibly WWIII if the U.S. called their bluff. No need for name calling just stick to the topic....

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If WWIII ever kicks of properly..I.E. all out war with nukes being the finale. then I suspect
it will be because of someone’s miss judgement of the others intentions.

Although in a world of smoke and mirrors who can tell.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Cosmic..
You think because someone has a different opinion than your own you should tell them to STFU? Someone needs some anger management.
I'm just saying, as an American we don't like to be told what to do. Especially by a country such as Russia. Now you're in the U.K., you're use to it. That's why America has the world status that we do. And your relatives fled to get here.

The point of the topic was to discuss what the U.S. should do after Russia's warning and could their warning to the U.S. lead to war possibly WWIII if the U.S. called their bluff. No need for name calling just stick to the topic....

Wow have you had a humor bypass or what ??

And I told you ...On Topic....the US should sit down and shut-up...as per your thread title.

I would add CTFO.

Cosmic..

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Worst case Russia & China have intel US does not of a chemical/biological/dirty agent of some kind that may be released if something goes on from US influence. So back down or LOGICAL response is the question. Something my mom always told me growing up the TUFF end up DEAD or in JAIL so being tuff is not the way. US should talk with Russia & China to see if there is hidden intel from valuable sources. Also maybe Russia does not want to have to deal with a uncontrolled pandemic/nuke holocaust ect. issue.
edit on 9/11/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mardukiscoming

What could Russia do to us if we call their bluff?Hmmm...Lets see...Oh,I know.Thermonuclear first Strike? While I actually agree with your sentiment.That is a war we could not win.Granted,Russia is no Soviet Union,but they still have nukes.

You should have a look at nikita kruschevs remarks regarding the weaponry of the third world war, he basically stated that nuclear weapons were obsolete by the beginning of the 1970's.
It won't be thermonuclear war.

To be honest, i couldn't care less about these morons and their power games, i hope they do create a situation where they have to retreat underground for centuries, with all the inbreeding that has already happened in these bloodlines, they do not stand a chance in the future, their own personality traits will destroy them and stop them achieving anything that will stand the test of time. (I have this on good authority).

part of some information i was given in 1998 during a CE5, i was also given a message for someone else at this time, but, i am not allowed to give it unless they specifically ask for it.
Strange thing is this person truned up in a cheuffeur driven car two nights after it happened and i walked past her, she didn't try to stop me, and, i wasn't going to approach her.
edit on 11-9-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
what Iran nuclear affairs? it's just a nasty propaganda US is spreading, since Iran doesn't even have any.

remember the war on Iraq, and the forged US gov intel, fabricated maps depicting wmd bunkers and all?

now US isn't even going to do that again because Americans will experience deja vu. so, its all up to the spin itself, repeating it over and over until they assume its true.

meanwhile, the real nuclear threat (us & israel) plan the false flags to "justify" our history's next nuclear strikes just like 9/11 justified going balls deep in mideast.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Cosmic..

FAIL

Ostrich (this is not a foreign country btw) head in sand...............replace sand with our English word of ARSE.

Because you have superior (supposedly arms) let Iran do a stock take on your soil so the world knows the score, just because you may have a bigger stick doesn't mean you have to swing it...........perhaps you could for once use it has a pointer to a blackboard to educate the world rather than suppress it !!

Wolfie

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by dontreally
I think any world war scenario already speaks for itself; current military and economic partnerships indicate who would be on who's side.

With Iran would be Syria, obviously, and Hezbollah. Possibly even Egypt and Turkey. If the big players got involved, it would be Russia first, and somehow, God forbid, China (a major recipient of Iranian oil).

India - whether they like it or not - can only be friendly with the west as long as Pakistan continues to exist as a threat to their existence...having nukes and what-not.

Then on the West you have US and the little yet powerful - reminiscent of David - Israel; European Union countries, UK, France, Germany - are for sure lock ins; then you have Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Poland as auxiliaries, but I find that they are less 'with it'. Of Course, Canada seems to be very supportive of Israel, since it recently broke ties with Iran a few days ago, closing it's embassy and declaring all Iranian diplomats persona non grata. Even warning it's 120,000 Iranian-Canadian citizens not to travel there, lest they not be allowed to return.

South America, Brazil, Columbia and Argentina in particular, are lock-ins. Venezula, Bolivia and Ecuador, less so. But latin America, if history holds true, seems to be indolent when it comes to international conflicts,

Lets hope the situation never devolves into a full blown WWIII. Iran needs and must be opposed. Russia, is a dick who will probably get involved to protect their interests in Iran, and so will probably get involved sooner or later. Aye.. On second thought, Iran is far too important for Russia/China to not be protected by them

In anycase, Iran is lead by Islamist fanatics who once they get through Israel - and the VERY MUCH DO mean it when they say they want to wipe Israel off the map, or help other countries eliminate the Zionist regime - every weak now they issue some newly worded threat to Israels existence (and so those shmucks who complain about the 'wiped off the map quote' you are not up to date; Iran has picked up the rhetoric; ban ki moon even criticized Iran's leaders for continuing to threaten the Israeli state; these threats are not to be taken as idle - thus, Irans nuclear program is a threat to the free world) they will go after the 'big satan' America, chief progenitor of the evil western culture Islamists can't tolerate.

Iran
Syria
Lebanon
Russia
China
Pakistan
India
North Korea
Iraq
Venezuela

US
Israel
UK
France
Australia
Japan
Saudi Arabia
The UN

I'm not sure where Germany fits in. I pray that no one has to live through a war with the above. There will be many casualties. The US and allies may have the technology, but the other side has the numbers. This will only not matter in case of a nuclear war....then we all lose.

Thank you for placing us where we deserve to be, in the top 5, the Americans seem to have a problem acknowledging Australian forces, quite bazaar considering we were one of the first allies to go in with them and are still in afghanistan supporting them.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

In a major conflict, our forces would be wiped out quicker than Iraq's were by the USA, especially if the conflict came to our shores against the likes of China.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by repeatoffender

In a major conflict, our forces would be wiped out quicker than Iraq's were by the USA, especially if the conflict came to our shores against the likes of China.

Mate, we defended ourselves against the Japanese, who were a superpower in WW2...You know, they pretty much came to our shore where we withstood the brunt of their attacks and pushed them back up through New Guinea...

Regardless, that wasn't the point that repeatoffender was making. You see, the initial poster forgot about Australia when listing the allies, yet the person in which repeatoffender replied to did list Australia as an ally of the USA. He was just thanking him...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by dontreally
I think any world war scenario already speaks for itself; current military and economic partnerships indicate who would be on who's side.

With Iran would be Syria, obviously, and Hezbollah. Possibly even Egypt and Turkey. If the big players got involved, it would be Russia first, and somehow, God forbid, China (a major recipient of Iranian oil).

India - whether they like it or not - can only be friendly with the west as long as Pakistan continues to exist as a threat to their existence...having nukes and what-not.

Then on the West you have US and the little yet powerful - reminiscent of David - Israel; European Union countries, UK, France, Germany - are for sure lock ins; then you have Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Poland as auxiliaries, but I find that they are less 'with it'. Of Course, Canada seems to be very supportive of Israel, since it recently broke ties with Iran a few days ago, closing it's embassy and declaring all Iranian diplomats persona non grata. Even warning it's 120,000 Iranian-Canadian citizens not to travel there, lest they not be allowed to return.

South America, Brazil, Columbia and Argentina in particular, are lock-ins. Venezula, Bolivia and Ecuador, less so. But latin America, if history holds true, seems to be indolent when it comes to international conflicts,

Lets hope the situation never devolves into a full blown WWIII. Iran needs and must be opposed. Russia, is a dick who will probably get involved to protect their interests in Iran, and so will probably get involved sooner or later. Aye.. On second thought, Iran is far too important for Russia/China to not be protected by them

In anycase, Iran is lead by Islamist fanatics who once they get through Israel - and the VERY MUCH DO mean it when they say they want to wipe Israel off the map, or help other countries eliminate the Zionist regime - every weak now they issue some newly worded threat to Israels existence (and so those shmucks who complain about the 'wiped off the map quote' you are not up to date; Iran has picked up the rhetoric; ban ki moon even criticized Iran's leaders for continuing to threaten the Israeli state; these threats are not to be taken as idle - thus, Irans nuclear program is a threat to the free world) they will go after the 'big satan' America, chief progenitor of the evil western culture Islamists can't tolerate.

Iran
Syria
Lebanon
Russia
China
Pakistan
India
North Korea
Iraq
Venezuela

US
Israel
UK
France
Australia
Japan
Saudi Arabia
The UN

I'm not sure where Germany fits in. I pray that no one has to live through a war with the above. There will be many casualties. The US and allies may have the technology, but the other side has the numbers. This will only not matter in case of a nuclear war....then we all lose.

Thank you for placing us where we deserve to be, in the top 5, the Americans seem to have a problem acknowledging Australian forces, quite bazaar considering we were one of the first allies to go in with them and are still in afghanistan supporting them.

I'm Canadian and I understand where Australia fits in. I didn't even list my own country, as the others listed are bigger/better than us. I don't like to play "who's is bigger".
haha

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BODYBAGxPAT
reply to post by superman2012

Always loan money to someone you can collect it back from. Not to someone who can bomb your Three Gorges dam and kill 300 million of your population with one blow....

I know. China can nuke the US. so can Russia. They must be able to defeat the US in war, right?

Whats wrong with you idiots? US has nukes too....so does Israel. And France. And England. 3 of our biggest allies....all with nukes. China and Russia wish they had allies as deep as US is with France, England, and Israel. Fact is, our military is badder, and our friends our more loyal and have our backs.

As long as we dont march on Beijing or Moscow, China and Russia aren't doing a damned thing about the situation....They said same crap about Iraq, and we dismantles Iraqs army in weeks. Your all naive to think they can hang with us....pulleeeeeze.

The United States Military machine is the real deal...respect it or prepare to have your country blown to bits...End of Story.
edit on 9/11/12 by BODYBAGxPAT because: Reminding these liberal sissies that there are still some badass mother#ers in the USA who don't bow down to any bull# russian threat

edit on 9/11/12 by BODYBAGxPAT because: (no reason given)

You're right of course.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the biggest badass m_____f____r on ATS! Let's hear a round of applause! Oh wait, sorry, what was your rank again? Where did you serve? Seen any action?

You forgot that you can't afford another war.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This thread is the typical proof of why the USA would lose World War III if it happens. Because the vast majority of the US population is retarded. It is not a country that has the intelligence to be able to handle something like World War III, and its citizens sure the hell could not survive it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Israel should be our business if we want to be blessed by God!
We can not give Israel the cold shoulder or tell them they're on their own.
We need to stand with them or be forever cursed.

What do I see?
Obama will flat out betray Israel and USA will go down the drain via (super)natural disasters of proportions we've never seen and by nuke attack ON our land and foreign invasion.

This will be a tragedy. Goodbye America.

We will be like Atlantis.

Once upon a time, there was a great nation named the united states of America...
Grandpa, that's just a fairytale.
No they really did exist I tell ya!
edit on 12-9-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
just a little something to keep the thread rollin'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join