It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia warns U.S. to stay out of Irans nuclear affairs...Do we sit down and shut up? Or enter WW3...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
After reading replies on this thread.....

I don't want want to hear any BS about "anti-americanism" or "why do they hate the US".

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Whether anyone here likes it or not, the US is the most powerful country in the world. # with us and you're going to go down.

Militarily, yes. I don't think anyone can deny that, however, with an economy not only past circling the drain but rushing towards the sewage pipes, you can't afford another war and that may be all they have to do to sink the great republic....errr....Corporatocracy. Face it, the US needs to start a war that they can win quickly or die trying. This will be it...or it won't.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247
Does Russia know something the United States doesn't? Should we sit down and shut up? Or stand tall and call their bluff?

I can't believe the way our govt. has evolved. I'm surprised Obama hasn't apologized yet. But I know when a real American hears that Russia is warning the U.S. there's only one choice... This could quickly evolve into World War 3.

What are you on about? They have stated that there is no evidence to support Iran building nuclear weapons etc so don't attack them. its pretty simple.

What could Russia possibly do to us if we call their bluff? Would China join forces with Russia in an attempt to overwhelm America and bring her to her knees? I say we get this party started and show these throwbacks what America is all about

Over confident? Only 67 years ago the most powerful nation got brought to its knees when it tried to take over the world and what followed was the rise of a new world bully who seems to be heading down the same track as the previous one. Yes NAZI Germany btw.

No nation is invincible and to say "lets get the party started", what party? By attacking Russia, China and anyone else who supports their stance, you are risking a massive fallout and possibly the destruction of one of the most arrogant nations in history. China and Russia have been here a lot longer that the USA, so has Iran. Who are the throwbacks again?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

A lot of people misread those 10 commandments into something about killing a lot of people. In fact what the 1st one says is "after the last world war..... maintain population under 500.000".

It's more of a beacon of what is about to happen rather than what someone wants to happen.

Since stone will most likely survive a nuclear war, then it was the obvious choice to keep the message in stone.

To me the most important of them is the 10th and therefore I have this tatoo on my lower arm... and I cherish it.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
This thread speaks volumes concerning the reasons I wish I wasnt American in 2012.

you can do something about it, LEAVE.

dont bundle yourself with us if you dont want to. no ones stopping you.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BODYBAGxPAT
reply to post by superman2012

Always loan money to someone you can collect it back from. Not to someone who can bomb your Three Gorges dam and kill 300 million of your population with one blow....

Aren't yous in debt to them?

I know. China can nuke the US. so can Russia. They must be able to defeat the US in war, right?

Like the US has secrets, so do the Chinese. Do you actually believe your government knows everything about their military power? Only a short time ago the Chinese disclosed they were secretly building Nukes in mountains etc. One of their submarines popped up in a US army drill undetected before disappearing.. Chinaa did attempt to shoot a US satelitte out of orbit a year or so ago.. But they are a primitive army, aren't they?

Whats wrong with you idiots? US has nukes too....so does Israel. And France. And England. 3 of our biggest allies....all with nukes. China and Russia wish they had allies as deep as US is with France, England, and Israel. Fact is, our military is badder, and our friends our more loyal and have our backs.

China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Lebanon

Iran - has the backing of over 100 countries around the world when it comes to their nuclear program.

Syria - Very close friends with Iran

Russia - Large arsenal of nuclear weapons and a formidable force

China - Largest ground army in the world and right next door is the second largest ground army in the world, North Korea

Lebanon - Hezbollah are ready if Israel want a piece of the action anywhere in the middle east As we seen a few years back, they gave the israeli army a pretty good darn fight.

North Korea - The wildcard who could inflict a massive blow in the local region. Uncanny, will fire missiles at will and will not take crap from across the border.

As long as we dont march on Beijing or Moscow, China and Russia aren't doing a damned thing about the situation....They said same crap about Iraq, and we dismantles Iraqs army in weeks. Your all naive to think they can hang with us....pulleeeeeze.

The United States Military machine is the real deal...respect it or prepare to have your country blown to bits...End of Story.
edit on 9/11/12 by BODYBAGxPAT because: Reminding these liberal sissies that there are still some badass mother#ers in the USA who don't bow down to any bull# russian threat

keep pulling it... extra DIV

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 11-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

I agree. This is the first I'm hearing of this, but if Russia is trying to tell America not to interfere with Irans nuclear operations, there is something going on there, and I personally think we couldn't start WW3 fast enough. I'm opposed to nuclear warfare, as many are, for good reason. I don't think any one nation, or group should have the capability to wipe out an entire country with just a few bombs. That's outrageous. I say we need to invade Iran, find their weapons, and we need to destroy them, before they use them on Israel, or any other nation. Nuclear bombs need to be eradicated completely, but I believe that day will come, when all nations set aside their differences, and begin to work together. Either we will all come together on our own accord, or some one, or some group of people, will instill fear, and force the unity of all nations.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I'm not sure where Germany fits in.

Ironically, Germany seems to be on friendly terms with Israel. Just the other day it's ambassador spoke at a press conference with PM Netanyahu reiterating the threat of Iran's nuclear ambitions to world security.

If a war did occur, I'd imagine that Germany would fight on the side of the west.

However, politicians are fickle, and politics in itself is a very misleading business, so it's hard to really know for certain where anyone stands.

At the very least, it would be a regional war involving just Israel and Iran-Hezbollah.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Putin used words to threaten americans, and then americans are expected to drop on their knees, weep, grovel, and lick his boots?

Is Putin, China CCP govt, persian apostate infidel leader Khamenei and their supporters american or masquerading as americans mad?

Just because americans are peaceful and civilised people does not mean despots can freely threaten. Best he and any other bully who thinks so, mince their words properly if they don't want tonnes of bombs over their heads.

Americans have no wish to hurt anyone, nor will it accepts or take it laying down being hurt by anyone else. Remember 911. To paraphrase Shakespeare:- Hell hath no fury like America harmed.
edit on 11-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

You seem to take the philosophy underlying those '10 commandments' very seriously.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
America needs to STFU, withdraw its military and warmongering from around the globe and fix its economy…… end of story.

America is NOT the world police, nor should they pretend that they are.

STFU is a start, but we should engage in more constructive behavior.

I vote we load all our politicians (the Bush Clan, the Clinton clan and obama) onto the bomb racks of our best planes and drop these miscreants over the territories of their former victims.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

Not too sure what you mean> Would China join Russia to attack USA & NATO, ,,, well yes it will shortly attack USA with Russia, they are playing war games daily for such USA attacks, both Russia & China together would win America within seconds, mostly because American tec is out of date, made with China electric bits that China can turn off any time it wants, the IC's used have components built in that would simply turn off if the USA wanted to attack China.
Apart from that I think China & Russia would out number NATO troops by 2000, to 1 and Planes by 60 to 1 on the USA side, ships by 20 to 1, the USA are out numbered all ways today. The USA would need to call on the UK for help with ship support, o yes guys we still have 90 big trawlers that use to fish, o yes and we can still muster 8 war ships, sorry Ark Royal was scrapped so only 7.
No Russia & China will win WW£, by the time America knows the date & time the Russians & China forces will be in Washington & London making Coffee.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Remember the lessons of history.

It is never the numbers that wins the day. It is the heart and minds of the soldiers on the ground. Caesar used it to great effect, using a few mere legions, out of the box ingenuity and high technology against an entire host by the millions of barbarians with primitive and outdated equipment, and won every battle.

Is the CCP govt and Putin capable of hearts and minds? They can talk and cry crocodile tears all they want, but folks only need to look at their own country's political regime to realize it is not worth dying for, the way Sadam's troops gave up with the first sight of american troops.

Only the diehards or the priviledged boot lickers of those regimes will fight or forced to fight, and they will not be able to withstand the free world's military onslaught, whom know they have much much more to lose if they lost - freedom itself.

Furthermore, nukes are most likely to be used, but then all the superpowers have them. Whomever uses it first and hides in underground bunkers, will never get to see sunlight again as the rest of mankind that survives will ensure they stay there forever.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Russia warns U.S. to stay out of Irans nuclear affairs...Do we sit down and shut up? Or enter WW3...,

Where is the link to this story?

Not trying to be a ass but if this is in the news i would like to read

the whole story. Or is this a scenario that you are putting forth for debate?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
US's downfall would be underestimating other countries thinking its still 1945. Does not matter if you are big man or little man, if both have guns, both are going down.

And i would not rely on your "friend" countries too much, Countries like Japan, Saudi Arabia probably keep their anger hidden from past US atrocities.

China/Russia/India alone is like 30% of the world population.
edit on 9/11/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
who knows maybe someone should # up and stop pushing it
edit on 11-9-2012 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What astonishes me is that so many adolescent minded, macho, kids think that conventional warfare [nukes, bombs, boots on the ground] is even the way world wars will be fought in the future.

Even small countries like N.Korea, Venezuela have enough bio/chem weapons to wipe out entire civilizations.

All this chest beating, macho, swaggering BS just looks stupid and lame.

Patriotism is one thing but reality is something else entirely. It's not 1950 anymore; this is the digital age and savy hackers shut down banking, power grids, and most infrastructure with the click of a mouse.

All the nukes in the world can't save you from....

www.fas.org...

or..........

www.slic2.wsu.edu:82...
edit on 11-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

Originally posted by tracehd1
This thread speaks volumes concerning the reasons I wish I wasnt American in 2012.

you can do something about it, LEAVE.

dont bundle yourself with us if you dont want to. no ones stopping you.
It's people like you and your way of thinking that hurts this great country of ours. If our founders preached peace and love we would have no great country to fight for. It's your kids that get bullied in the schoolyard then grow up to be our useless politicians. We must remain strong. Of course theirs a time and place for peace and love but not when we're being bullied by Russia. If we start letting them threaten us now it will just get worse. We've got to make a stand against such warnings. We must let them know we won't stand down because of their hollow warnings.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

It's more of a beacon of what is about to happen rather than what someone wants to happen.

I am now completely convinced that you are in sympathy with this NWO agenda to depopulate the earth.

What do you mean "what is about to happen"; BASED ON WHAT?? Where do you get the idea that this has to happen?

The fact that you even tattooed something on those stupid Georgia Stones indicates to me that you are a full blown supporter of the gnostic trash that the Georgia Stones crystallizes in it's 10 commandments.

And what about 10 commandments? Is that supposed to mock, or usurp, the 10 commandments of the Hebraic tradition?

Again, this only further highlights your unjustified fanatical hatred towards Israel. Israel - the Hebrew Bible - Judaism - the Morality it stands for, is anathema to people who hold to a gnostic 'Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.' mentality. Note the term 'infinite" - the absolute, or Godhead. That's a blatant reference to the philosophy which underlies the Georgia guidestones, which is in sharp contradistinction to the God of the Bible.

Anyways. I realize you people are liars, and cheaters, and swindlers, and use every sort of evil for the sake of 'necessity' - for the 'greater good'. The end justifies the means is after all a symptom of ascribing absolute importance to the infinite condition, ignoring the objective facts of each evil action you commit.

Indeed, if there is a God who cares about His creation, each of you, each human being who does evil for 'some greater good' will be held accountable in the world after this one.

edit on 11-9-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join