It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France shooting: Murdered Briton 'was acting strangely in days before attack'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

France shooting: Murdered Briton 'was acting strangely in days before attack'

w ww.telegraph.co.uk

A British man murdered alongside his wife and mother-in-law while on holiday in the French Alps was acting strangely in the days prior to his death, leaving his family alone several times each day before inexplicably switching campsites without notice, it has emerged.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Now i know this is of no importance compared to the usual ufo, illuminati, MKultra conspiracies etc...But something about this story is attracting me. My mind starts to imagine a bunch of scenarios, Mafia, CIA, terrorism, espionnage etc..

This new information about him acting all weird just makes me want to investigate even more.

Changing from camp to camp and disapearing without notice? The man was being chased and he knew it.

But why...

w ww.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
One thing that is mysterious to me, though it may be trivial: Why the hell would you take a 74 year old woman camping in the mountains?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
They thought he had a bomb at the bottom of his garden in a shed.
I also heard someone came forward and said the guy had told him a secret before he went away. but he isnt willing to divulge it.

If this is true the guy is either going to meet his demise in the near future, or spill the beans about the guy who works on spy satellites. It is a pretty weird story.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

I know, great point, i think they were trying to disapear. And the bomb threats... There is so many details in this story.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
They thought he had a bomb at the bottom of his garden in a shed.
I also heard someone came forward and said the guy had told him a secret before he went away. but he isnt willing to divulge it.

If this is true the guy is either going to meet his demise in the near future, or spill the beans about the guy who works on spy satellites. It is a pretty weird story.

Here more info on the bomb. www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ok the neighbour guy also said that Al hilli was in fear for his life as well.....this in england ....
The obvious conclusion is negotiations of some sort, were underwiegh in that camp site or area....
The Balkan looking visitor makes me thing of the croatian mafia or somebody similar....
The Intelligence connections are much stronger though, and there is a good chance that information may be the commodity they were negotiating on.....
Other than that, i suppose the man may have a big loan out with unsavoury people, but doubt it....
The grandma was for the smugging of the "package", possibly....the girls and granny were cover...the holiday maybe not a real one....?
Heroin is the next commodity of suspicion in my scenario....but not as likely as spy stuff....

new topics

top topics

join